Voice Search is becoming the new way of searching online!
Living in an age where web design technology is booming, nearly everything is possible. The thought of searching for things with our voice was just an idea but now it is a reality. Many big companies and applications have integrated the ability to voice search. Before we dig deeper into this topic, let’s talk about how voice searches work.
Voice Search – SEO, as we know it, is changing
As consumers, we are turning to a digital world that frees our hands. In fact, most mobile devices that are being released to the market are equipped with the latest AI technology, enabling us to search with our voices and without having to enter text manually. However, voice search is different from text-based search. When we issue voice commands, we use natural language instead of specific keywords, just like when we talk to friends or family.
How Voice Search works through AI
Voice searches are made up of four approaches that a computer uses to turn a spoken word into a written word during a voice search.
- Simple matching, where a word is recognized as is, and it is compared to similar sounds stored in the memory.
- The pattern and feature analysis are used. Furthermore, each word is broken into bits that are recognized from key features, such as vowel.
- Language modeling and statistical analysis where knowledge of grammar and likelihood of certain sounds or words to follow each other is used to improve accuracy and speed of voice recognition
- Employs artificial neural networks; they are like brain-computer models that can recognize patterns of sounds and words after extensive training. Every voice search goes through each approach in a matter of seconds which is amazing.
Voice usage per/week
Current voice search adoption and growth
Research states that 27% of people use voice search at least once a week, and about 22% of them use voice search every day. With the continuous improvement of artificial intelligence and new equipment entering the market every year, this number is only expected to grow. In fact, voice search is a simpler and faster way of searching, which allows people to search at home, on the road or when cooking. More importantly, voice search is no longer limited to smartphones.
Speech Search Affects SEO
The growth of voice search does not mean that text-based commands will disappear completely. It means that digital marketing needs to adapt to this new trend. So, SEO will change the number of search keywords. The number of search keywords based on voice is totally different from that based on text. In the case of text-based search, the search keywords are about 2 to 3 words, while the voice-based search may sometimes be as many as 10 words or more. With this in mind, natural language keywords may be the next big thing to consider. In addition to “search keywords” more, voice search is usually in the form of problems.
Example of Text-based versus Voice Search
“Voice search and SEO”
“How will voice search affect SEO?”
Problems you may encounter
Using natural language is more important than ever because the more your keywords match the content of the search proposed by the consumer, the more the likelihood of higher ranking. Since voice search is usually in the form of questions, it is important that you answer these questions accurately. That is to say, you have to find out which questions are more specific and complex, not just those that need to be answered “yes” or “no”. Robots solve problems that can be solved in just one word, and they usually appear directly in search results. If you pay attention to these problems, you can’t get better search results.
Voice Search is an opportunity
As Google becomes more and more intelligent, it can better understand and recognize voice queries. Hence, SEO Experts and webmasters will need to understand these concepts. In addition, voice search can now interpret queries based on context, so it is more important than ever to draw larger graphs when creating content. Make sure you associate natural language and problem keywords with broader context keywords, which can also be ranked in search engines. Finally, location is the frontier of SEOs related to voice search. Voice search can now provide location-based search results, and your online business information needs to be updated and matched perfectly. The slightest difference between each list may lead to lower search engine rankings.
The Future of SEO Related to Voice Search
Voice search will continue to develop and grow in terms of usage. As machine learning techniques continue to expand and develop exponentially, voice search SEO strategies will need to adapt. The real question is, how do SEO experts do this even though you may have solid content? In fact, writing content in a conversational way to better answer visitors questions will be a solid approach.
Text Search is different from Voice Search
With text search, users are likely to be more willing to further explore. On the other hand, a voice search is where immediate answers are needed. Hence, the content needs to continue to attract both types of mediums.
Teenagers using Voice Search in the United States
Which groups prefer voice search?
Teenagers are the biggest users of voice search, thanks largely to the technological sense of voice search. In addition, the characteristics of teenagers themselves also promote the development of voice search. According to Google Blog statistics, more than 50% of teenagers in the United States (aged 13-18) use voice search every day. Thus resulting in more users jumping on board as these generations grow older. On the other hand, for the elderly, it can be a challenge and time consuming when typing and reading, especially on smaller devices. Hence, voice search can undoubtedly solve this problem very well.
Primary SEO Strategies for Voice Search
Understanding structural tags will help you provide context for existing content. Search engines will be able to better understand what your website is so that your page rankings are higher. Currently, only 0.3% of websites use structural tags.
Long Tail Keywords
Pay more attention to long-tailed keywords, which appear in the form of conversational questions and queries. You need to find out what specific language your users use in your field. Also, focus on solving specific problems that customers may face. Generally, content should be based on answering questions.
The routes to your company’s stores or offices, business hours, company names, and every little detail of your business must be up-to-date and matched on every single platform. This is the type of information that mobile and voice search users often look for.
Integration of Voice Search
Now that we know how it works, let’s talk about how it came about. Whether people own a smartphone, laptop, or tablet that option to speak your searches is there. Many Android devices have Google assistant as their bridge to speak a command. Apple products have their own virtual assistant that goes by the name Siri. Both have had major updates to improve user ability and success rates on speech conversion. The idea of Voice Searches has expanded beyond just basic navigation on the internet browser. These virtual assistants can actually navigate whatever device they are on. However, the concept of voice search has expanded even further into much larger devices.
Voice Search a New Innovation
Google takes a larger leap into voice recognition with the advancement of their assistant and now Google Duplex. The Google Assistant is a virtual assistant developed by Google that is primarily available on mobile and smart home devices. It’s inferior, Google Now, the Google Assistant can engage in two-way conversations.
The Assistant upgrade came about in May of 2016 as a part of Google’s messaging app Allo, and its voice-activated speaker Google Home. After testing exclusivity on the Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones, it began to be deployed on other Android devices in February 2017. This included third-party smartphones and Android Wear and was released as a standalone app on the iOS operating system in May. Alongside the announcement of a software development kit in April 2017, the Assistant has been and is being, further extended to support a large variety of devices. Including cars and smart home appliances. The functionality of the Assistant can also be enhanced by third-party developers.
Alexa & Google
Much like Google, Amazon has taken its own approach to the integration of voice search with Alexa. Alexa is a virtual assistant developed by Amazon. First used in the Amazon Echo and the Amazon Echo Dot smart speakers developed by Amazon Lab126. It is capable of voice interaction, music playback, making to-do lists, setting alarms, streaming podcasts. Also playing audiobooks, and providing weather, traffic, sports, and other real-time information, such as news.
Alexa can also control several smart devices using itself as a home system. Users can extend Alexa’s capabilities by installing third-party applications to increase her features and accessibility. Most devices with Alexa allow users to activate the device using a wake-word (such as Alexa). Other devices (such as the Amazon mobile app on iOS or Android) require the user to push a button to activate Alexa’s listening mode (Amazon 2018). As of now, interaction and communication with Alexa are only available in English, German and Japanese. In November 2017, Alexa became available in the Canadian market in English only.
How Alexa differs to Google’s Home
Alexa supports a multitude of subscription-based and free streaming services on Amazon devices. These streaming services include Amazon Music Unlimited, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, Audible and Spotify Premium. Yet, some of these music services are not available on other Alexa-enabled products that are manufactured by companies external to its services. This unavailability also includes Amazon’s own Fire TV devices or tablets (Amazon 2018).
Alexa can stream media and music directly. To do this, Alexa’s device must be linked to the Amazon account. Which enables access to one’s Amazon Music library, in addition to any audiobooks available in one’s Audible library. Amazon Prime members have an additional ability to access stations, playlists, and over two million songs free of charge. Amazon Music Unlimited subscribers also have access to a list of millions of songs. Up to 250 songs can be uploaded free of charge. Once this is done, Alexa can play this music and control playback through voice command options.
Google Assistant and Amazon’s Alexa are two major players who have mastered the use of voice search. And of course, others are going to push past the milestones that have currently reached as time goes on. Voice search will take on larger roles bigger than just simple command and questions.
Voice Search & SEO Trends
Everyday searches, Google claims, 20% of mobile search submitted via its app are being carried out using voice. It is also estimated that 30% of searches will be done without a screen by 2020. While consumers are more used to seeing a long list of results and being able to pick which one seems best, voice results will in most cases only serve up one answer. This means we will need to consider whether voice-search results are returned via a screen (e.g., Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana, Google Assistant) or via voice (e.g., Google Home, Amazon Echo). But hands-free searching is for more than personal searches.
At this year’s CES 2018 event, both Hyundai and Mercedes-Benz showcased the progress they had made with in-car AI. Hyundai’s Intelligent Personal Agent was co-developed by Silicon Valley-based SoundHound Inc, which specializes in voice-enabled AI. What makes Hyundai’s voice command software special is that it’s able to recognize multiple commands. For example, if you say, ‘Tell me what the weather will be like tomorrow and text the kids to remind them about football practice’ it would acknowledge two separate commands in the same sentence and complete each task accordingly. Hyundai plans to install the Intelligent Personal Agent in their new models as early as 2019. These are some of the few things that are coming about in 2018 that started with voice search technology.
Summary of Voice Search
Voice Search has and will continue to change the game of SEO and online searches. The choice of voice over texting will continue to be added to everyday things. We are able to command our homes to lock the doors to ensure safety. We are able to ask questions such as “what is the weather? or what is trending?” as if we are having a two-way conversation. The further the innovation gets the more hands-free we will be. But whether that is a good or bad thing, only time will tell. In fact technology, nowadays allows your yard watering system to be controlled by your voice. Before you know it, we will tell the sink to start running.
Voice Search technology will continue to impact SEO companies, especially how they adapt to machine learning and ensuring search results are ranked higher. The core thing to remember is to create content for the “listener”.
References on Voice Search
- Brady, Shirley. “CES 2018: Hyundai’s Connected Driving Vision Includes Smart Glasses.” Brandchannel: 5 Jan. 2018, www.brandchannel.com/2018/01/04/hyundai-ces-2018-preview/.
- “Ways to Listen to Music & Media on Alexa.” Amazon, Amazon, www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201549700.
- Vincent, James. “You Can Now Use Google’s AI to Add Voice Commands to Your Raspberry Pi.” The Verge, The Verge, 4 May 2017, www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/5/4/15541136/google-assistant-raspberry-pi-sdk-voice-hat.
- “How Does Voice Search Work?.” Surgeon’s Advisor, 28 Sept. 2016, www.surgeonsadvisor.com/blog/voice-search-work.
- Sterling, Greg. “Google Says 20 Percent of Mobile Queries Are Voice Searches.” Search Engine Land, 24 May 2016, searchengineland.com/google-reveals-20-percent-queries-voice-queries-249917.
- Crist, Ry. “Behind the Scenes at Alexa’s Laboratory.” CNET, CNET, 23 Apr. 2018, www.cnet.com/news/behind-the-scenes-at-amazon-alexa-laboratory-lab126/.
- SEO Trends
Web Design & SEO Services for Small Businesses
At Visualwebz LLC we provide a range of WordPress (WP) web design, website development and web marketing services to a diverse group of small businesses. Be it a WordPress website design for a large company or an e-Commerce website for business starting up, we will deliver it. Each web developer at Visualwebz LLC will work with you to complete your online success. Also, we encourage you to read Visualwebz reviews and see why our customers are happy with our work and outcomes.
Healthcare Web Design Services
We offer a range of medical web design services for healthcare practices. In fact, our medical website solutions branch out to all areas of the healthcare industry. For example, our effective dental web design services, offered by our dental web designers serve Dentists, Dental Clinics, Specialized Dental Practices, Orthodontists, Dentistry, and Dental Practices.
Also, we don't end there with our website services but branch to other healthcare services like Chiropractors, Doctors, Specialist Doctors, Psychologists, Plastic Surgeries, Chiropractors, Psychiatrists, Veterinary practices and other healthcare related practices. Hire the best medical website developer for your dentist or walk-in clinic, hire Visalwebz LLC.
Professional web solutions for the services sector
Our website builder and SEO services assist all types of businesses. Some of which are:
- Import Export, Distributors, Warehouses, Warehousing Outlets, B2B, and Franchises.
- Mechanics, Car repair, and auto garages.
- Contractors, developers, and home construction companies.
- Cleaning businesses like dry cleaning web design and carpet cleaning.
- Car dealerships and auto repairs centers.
- Hairdressers, Hairstylists, spas a, and salons.
- All types of small businesses and startups.
- Elderly care and Senior living web design services are also available.
- Schools such as daycares, home daycare, early learning schools, Montessori, and training centers.
- Food industry such as distributors, restaurants. Restaurant Chains, etc.
Web Design & SEO for Professionals
- Be it a small CPA or an established CPA, Accountants, Tax Services, or Tax Preparation Office, we can help. In fact, our services for accounting or finance-related firms are affordable and specific to each business. Also, other areas in finance include investment firms, financial advisors, financial consultants, and investment firms.
- and investment consultants.
- We also help attorneys and law firms. We provide the best law firm web design and SEO for any legal, attorney or law practice. After all, our law firm website designs are aimed at law firms that are looking for growth or law firms needing more online visibility.
- Our web services also branch out to small businesses, start-ups and into the real estate sector,
Web services for other industries
We also offer web design services that benefit nonprofits such as religious centers and churches. For example a project for a local Seattle Christianity website helped this cause gain the online visibility it needed.
We give back!
As part of giving back, we help nonprofits. As a matter of fact, we don't profit from any nonprofit website design or SEO services provided to non-profits. If you have a great cause your working for, then let us help your non-profit. In fact, we may even do it for free! Be it in Federal Way, Bellevue or New York we can help you get results. We can also fix a broken website, and get your charitable cause or church back on track.
Delivering the best Web Design & SEO Services
Local Web Design Services
If you're looking for web design, website development, a new website or wanting to revamp to an existing small business website, then you’ve come to the right place. Notably, at Visualwebz LLC we understand business owners and the website benefits your business needs. In addition, we understand that being a website owner you will want to see immediate results. Furthermore, we can help your website reach an international, national or local customer base. Besides, we know how to get your customers to you. After all, small business websites and SEO have been our specialty since 2008!
We Deliver the Best Web Services
Our website developers specialize in delivering the best websites and nothing more. More significantly, our qualifications and experience allow us to deliver clear and concise solutions. As a matter of fact, we will keep you in the loop during the whole web development process. Immediately after the launch of your website, we will work with you in improving your online presence. For example, our SEO specialists will help drive traffic to your website. With this in mind. Visualwebz LLC is the ideal firm to hire for your next project. In fact, we will also take care of your web security - remember you will need to secure your website from hackers. Similarly, other website design services offered include website maintenance, support, and website testing.
Interested in chatting to us regarding SEO or web design? Or just have questions regarding our expertise or web design costs? Then Contact us today at 425.336.0069. You may also want to check our reviews, and learn why our customers like us! After all, our 5-star reviews clearly tell prospective customers why we stand out when it comes to service, punctuality, quality, and affordability.
Resources & Links
Our Blog covers a range of services, practices, and trends in the areas of web design and SEO.
Marketing & SEO
- YouTube Marketing.
- Alternatives to Craigslist advertising.
- Ad Campaigns.
- SEO Trends 2014.
- Slow websites and ranking.
- Social Media Content.
- Essential Website Tools.
- Try our SEO Multiple Page Generator for WordPress.
Web Design & Website Development
- Website Redesign
- Local Website Developers
- Web Technologies
- Seattle WordPress Website Design
- Professional Web Design
- E-Commerce Platform
- Website Questions
- Serving USA Cities | Website Areas
- Website Services
- Left vs. Right Brain
- Looking for good hosting?
Cities where we provide Web Design for small businesses:
A Web Design Agency that offers custom web solutions with quality in mind
We offer the best website design services and web support available to small businesses in Washington and other states. Yes, our website builder services are available to all businesses at affordable and cheap prices. After all, hiring competent web developers, website designers, WordPress Designers, and web builders will get you the results your business needs to be successful. Whether you're looking for a web agency in Seattle or a website developer? We can help. Call us at (425)-336-0069.
Every business deserves a professionally designed website
Our freelance website development services will get your business the professional presence needed! Whether it's an e-commerce website in WordPress or any other type of website, we will deliver and do exactly what you expect! Our professional web designing and online marketing experience prove to be inexpensive, effective for small businesses and professionals alike.
Our local web design services are not only available locally in Seattle, Washington,but nationally. For example local cities where we offer services in Washington include Auburn, WA | Seattle, WA | Covington | Kent | Kent, WA | Federal Way | Tacoma | Olympia | Issaquah | New Castle| Lakewood | Gig Harbor | Everett | Monroe | Mill Creek | Milton | Puyallup | Redmond | Renton | Tacoma | White Center | Vancouver | Bellingham | Seattle.
If you need a new website or just looking for some website support, reach out to us, and let us help.
Hire the best Web Design Services from Washington
With front-end and back-end experience, our customers back us up as the best web design services. In fact, how could you possibly go wrong? After all, our full stack development experience and online marketing will pave the path for your business success. Contact us today at (425)-336-0069. Just a reminder, that our services are available, but not limited to Seattle, Bellevue, WA, Tacoma, Olympia, WA, New York, L.A. and all over!
Web Developers - We're not just a Web Design Agency
Our specialties are not only in web design, but also web development and online marketing. Yes, we are the full blown agency with a one stop service. Our web development services are not just limited to the Washington area but all over. From Bellevue, Tacoma and all the way to LA, California and NY!
Web Agency with perfect solutions & great reviews
Our small business solutions are the perfect choice for any small to medium size business looking for results. Especially if you're looking to see your small business website grow via effective web design and online marketing. In fact, our Seattle web design company has assisted many businesses in and around the Puget Sound area. But, we did not finish there, we've also helped businesses in Seattle, Issaquah, Bellevue, Tacoma, New York, and California. Let our expertise help your business expand and reach new heights!
Website Design - Call (425).336.0069
Voice Search for Small Businesses
- If your looking for website developers near you, you’ve come to the right place! We provide web services to the following areas, but not limited to Auburn, Algona, Milton, Seattle, Bellingham, WA, Des Moines, Bellevue, Issaquah, Burien, Federal Way, Fife, WA, Maple Valley, Mill Creek, Covington, WA, Des Moines, and Seatac. Des Moines and Seatac are generally neighboring cities to Kent.
Voice Search & Online Marketing
- Seattle Web development includes numerous online services including SEO and online marketing. As a result, some local areas we serve include:Washington State | Auburn | Bellevue | Eastside – Bellevue | Bellevue Website Design – Local Website Firm | Bothell | Des Moines | Federal Way | Fife | Issaquah | Kent | Kirkland, WA | Lacey | Lakewood | Lynwood | Maple Valley | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Seatac WA | Tacoma | Tukwila | Vancouver | Everett | Spokane | Seatac | Seattle Website Design | Renton | Seatac Airport.
- Visualwebz.com serves numerous businesses around Seattle. For example, Ballard – Small business in the Ballard area will no doubt benefit from our website’s services. For example, the first-page ranking will allow your website to rank well in Google. In addition, other areas in Seattle include: Belltown | Fremont | Madison Park | Capitol Hill | West Seattle | Queen Anne | Magnolia | Downtown Seattle | Seattle Website Design Services | Seattle | Northgate | Web Design Seattle Washington | Seattle Web Page Design | Small Biz Web Design
Voice Search& SEO services nationally
Besides providing SEO and online marketing to local businesses we also provide such services to small businesses in other states. For example, local cities include Seattle, Federal Way, Issaquah, Kirkland, Lakewood, WA, Monroe, Olympia, Tacoma and Bellingham, WA.
- Albuquerque | Anaheim | Atlanta | Bakersfield | Bellevue, WA | Charlotte NC | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbus Ohio | Corpus Christi | Dallas Texas | Denver Colorado | Detroit Michigan | El Paso Texas | Fort Worth Texas | Fresno | Honolulu | Jacksonville | Long Beach California | Louisville | Memphis TN | Mesa Arizona | Minneapolis | Phoenix AZ | Portland Oregon | Raleigh | Riverside, California | Sacramento | San Diego | San Jose California | Santa Anna | | Tucson | Virginia Beach | Washington DC | Seattle Washington – Issaquah, WA
- Oregon | Portland | Salem | Eugene
- Idaho | Boise
- New York | Brooklyn
- California: LA Website Design | San Jose | Riverside | Also, web design in Long Beach.
- Canada | Toronto | Calgary | Vancouver | Surrey B.C.
- Texas | Austin
- Indiana | Indianapolis
Were knowledgeable about the strategies needed to be successful when it comes to voice search. Whether its SEO for an attorney or a simple e-commerce website for an established firm, we can help. Consider outsourcing to us. Call (425)-336-0069.
Online Marketing , SEO services available to small businesses in:
Washington SEO, SEM & Marketing Agency available in:
Algona | Auburn | Kent | Bellevue | New Castle | Bellingham | Factoria, Bellevue | Federal Way | Fife | Kent | Kirkland | Issaquah | Lakewood | Lynnwood | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Olympia | Redmond | Seattle | Tacoma | Kennewick | Gig Harbor | Vancouver
Our SEO packages and Online Marketing solutions are affordable and geared towards small businesses. In particular, businesses in and around Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Snohomish, Tacoma, Kent, and Factoria Bellevue, WA continue to be our loyal customers. Our SEO company and web design firm do not just make a promise but, rather carries it out to succeed. Whether you are close to home in Seattle, or elsewhere.
Our SEO services and SEO marketers focus on organic SEO for small businesses like restaurants, distributors, professionals, doctors, dentists, and attorneys/call us for a free SEO estimate at (425)-336-0069.
Digital Marketing Services
Our digital marketing services are available in Washington and other states. Locally we assist small businesses in Puyallup, Gig Harbor, Olympia, Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Seattle, Vancouver, Tacoma, and surrounding areas.
Internet Marketing Services
Our internet marketing services coupled with web design and SEO will get your small business website to the top of your search engine. We focus on local as well as larger markets. All the way from Seattle, Olympia, Maple Valley, Kirkland, Bellevue, Tacoma and states like Washington, California, and ones further out!
Organic SEO is the Perfect Solution
Yes, SEO is the right way to get your website and visible online. But, you need to hire an agency that knows what they are doing. We at Visualwebz work on guidelines set by search engines. Thus, getting positive results for our customers. Also, our SEO consultant services are not only local in Renton, Kent, Seattle, Bellevue or other areas. But reach further beyond into other states!
Online Marketing Services
Our online marketing services are not just limited to Seattle, Bellevue, Renton, Tacoma or Bellingham. But we offer services to all businesses nationally. Go ahead and contact one of the top digital marketing agencies near you. Though there are many SEO Companies to choose from we ask you to check our reviews and decide why our customers prefer and chose us.
Visualwebz is not just a top web design agency, but also recognized as a top advertising and marketing firm in Washington state.
Web Design, Current Trends and Online Marketing Blog Posts:
Visualwebz LLC is a Top Digital Marketing Agency Seattle 2018 and provides a range of digital marketing services.
We have summarized a number of areas every small business should be aware of when it comes to having an effective website:
Digital Marketing Tips and Insights
- Content Marketing through effective email marketing will keep your customers connected.
- Benefit of Keywords ensures that websites are targeted at the right customer base.
- Effective Online Marketing is a necessity for solid website ranking and should be part of all marketing campaigns.
- Reviews matter and not only attract customers but also authenticate the business. Learn more about Google Reviews vs Yelp.
- Unique Content Matters and should be carefully created, and aimed at the right demographics.
- Digital Marketing and SEO entail on-page, off-page SEO and social media.
- An SEO expert will always have understanding on page one ranking formula and practices.
- Marketing and animation go hand in hand, especially when it comes to engaging visitors.
- Our multi page generator helps create multiple land pages.
- Website Color Choices can be a make or break when it comes to attracting customers.
- Voice Search is already here and every business should be aware of the impact it will have on getting future customers.
- Understand website costs and why cheap websites don't always have the ROI.
- Web design trends from 2000 to 2019 have come a long way when it comes to businesses being able to get online. Our web design agency understands the complexity of websites. Whether its a KISS web design, or a complex e-commerce platform. Even, if its a website built using website builders or one that's custom designed through hard-coding. We always use current web technologies and deliver attention grabbing websites.
- Worst Web Designs can have a detrimental impact on customer service and traffic. Also, this is the number one reason why a professional web design agency should be hired.
- Having the greatest website also means that its protected from malicious attacks. We help keep websites functioning and out of trouble.
More Blog Posts on Web Design, Online Marketing, SEO and related areas:
Google Panel | Google Adwords | Google Trends | Rich Snippets | | Internet Companies | HTTPS | | E-Commerce Website Developers | | 20 Years of Google | AI | Google Algorithms | Phishing & Compromising websites | Business Ranking in Seattle | Smart Homes | Ruby on Rails | Web Design History | Death of Google Plus | 5G | Micro-animations & Micro-interactions | Drop shipping