Website Choices and what you should be familiar with:
We know that sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming when shopping around for the right web design agency and SEO expert. Especially when there are just so many to choose from. We provide a range of options. For example, ranging from a standard informational WordPress site through to a custom shopping cart system. With any type of project, including website development, we believe we have the best practices in animation and mastered the web design science! In fact, we aid you in making the right website choice.
The first thing you would need to ask yourself would be to understand the purpose of your website. Will your website be an e-commerce website, or will it just be informational? Will you need control? The list below provides additional information on the type of websites available and technologies you need to be aware of prior to making any website choices. Though cost may be a big factor, it is highly recommended that you understand where your business will be in a few years. This will help in terms of not going through a complete redesign because the technology its built in may not be able to handle your business growth.
- Are you a startup or an established business?
- Will you be expecting your customer base to increase?
- Are you planning on adding new product lines or services?
- Will you be branching into other areas?
- Do you think there will be a need for tighter website security?
- How about online marketing? Will there be an expansion in terms of landing pages during your marketing campaign?
Such up-front planning would save you a headache and additional costs. Hence why we consult with and provide the best website choices for your online presence. We will walk through and provide options in terms of scalability and potential future costs you could incur due to your business needs. From the initial consultation, web designing and marketing, we have handled hundred’s of projects for many industries.
Websites which happen to be informational will most likely fit under this category. But, web solutions and web technologies have come a long way from the old static website models. Static HTML/CSS websites generally have no content management system and are becoming a thing of the past. We would definitely suggest WordPress as an option.
A Content Management System (CMS) such as WordPress is one web-based tool that allows any authorized user to edit the web site content. This type of website option will allow content updates to be handled by the client. We also offer website maintenance and updates as a monthly package. Such platforms are easier to maintain and support all web browsers.
E-Commerce solutions allow you to sell services and/or products online. Some options available would be an online shopping cart, virtual downloads such as books, and subscriptions. Websites may also need to be integrated with various external systems such as existing warehouse or accounting systems.
Custom website services will be needed where specific requirements can not be met with existing frameworks. In this case, custom programming will need to be carried out to ensure the website functions as required. Generally, a web designer or web developer will need to complete front front-end and back-end development.
The right website choice starts here...
Website Choices since in 2008
Content Management Systems
Content Management System (CMS) is one of the websites choices most small businesses opt for nowadays. Basically, it’s a web-based tool that allows any authorized user to edit, add and delete content. The benefit of having such a feature is to enable the day-to-day maintenance to be handled by the client. The simplicity varies between different systems, where WordPress is probably rated as one of the simplest website choices available. You will be provided by an editor ‘What You See Is What You Get’. The likes of WordPress and Joomla to make it easier and quicker to publish content on any website. A note of caution, depending on your computer literacy, some editors may be easier to use than others. Overall CMS provides the ability to create new content, add content, insert images and basically control what is viewed on the website.
You may also want to consider purchasing pre-built CMS templates, which will no doubt bring the cost of development down.
WordPress is a clear winner and one of the best website choices for any small business, be it a Montessori school, attorney, restaurant, salon, doctor, chiropractor or a dentist? You will realize how this platform will allow you to take control of your own content and updates. Of course if your too busy doing what you do best, then let us help you’re monetizing your online presence.
Static Websites vs CMS
- Cheap and quick (were)
- Any web host will work.
- Updates are difficult and usually require a website developer.
- The design is difficult to change, and a re-design will be needed.
- SEO is fairly easy to implement.
- Static websites will not use a database but will utilize HTML/CSS and a server-side scripting language such as PHP.
- Most web developers are able to build these types of websites.
- CMS platforms are the norm for businesses with websites that provide scalability and more control. Also, CMS websites allow for more functionality and are less costly.
- Content is stored in a database.
- Numerous open sources choices (free).
- The users are able to update content.
- Specific hosting requirements are needed.
- Easier to manage ad campaigns and track traffic from the back end.
- The website could cost more than a static site (Dependent on features, functionality, and design).
- Blogging is available.
- There are many content management systems. Learn more about Joomla vs Drupal or view CMS Websites we have designed.
- SEO is relatively easy to implement. Read this article on SEO Optimization for WordPress and Joomla Websites.
- Responsive websites are set a default, and no need to develop.
E-Commerce Website Choices
There are many e-commerce platforms available. Such as Shopify and advanced Magento. WordPress can also be used as a framework for an e-commerce website. The cost of such platforms varies from a one time cost to a monthly charge. There will also be a percentage charge per transaction to monthly and annual costs. Such transaction costs are determined based on the number of sales as well as the merchant account being set up.
Prior to deciding a platform, you must be clear about the requirements. For example, how many product lines and product categories will the website have? What payment gateway will be used? (i.e. Authorize, Paypal etc). Will there be fixed shipping or shipping based on location and weight? Such decisions will influence the system needed when developing a website as well as the cost. It must also be noted that e-Commerce websites demand a lot more attention than a standard website. For example, fulfilling orders, returns, the addition of products, or updating prices are some additional activities.
Helping Small Businesses Make The Right Website Choices
Website solutions since 2008
Delivering the best Web Design & SEO Services
Local Web Design Services
If you're looking for web design, website development, a new website or wanting to revamp to an existing small business website, then you’ve come to the right place. Notably, at Visualwebz LLC we understand business owners and the website benefits your business needs. In addition, we understand that being a website owner you will want to see immediate results. Furthermore, we can help your website reach an international, national or local customer base. Besides, we know how to get your customers to you. After all, small business websites and SEO have been our specialty since 2008!
We Deliver the Best Web Services
Our website developers specialize in delivering the best websites and nothing more. More significantly, our qualifications and experience allow us to deliver clear and concise solutions. As a matter of fact, we will keep you in the loop during the whole web development process. Immediately after the launch of your website, we will work with you in improving your online presence. For example, our SEO specialists will help drive traffic to your website. With this in mind. Visualwebz LLC is the ideal firm to hire for your next project. In fact, we will also take care of your web security - remember you will need to secure your website from hackers. Similarly, other website design services offered include website maintenance, support, and website testing.
Interested in chatting to us regarding SEO or web design? Or just have questions regarding our expertise or web design costs? Then Contact us today at 425.336.0069. You may also want to check our reviews, and learn why our customers like us! After all, our 5-star reviews clearly tell prospective customers why we stand out when it comes to service, punctuality, quality, and affordability.
Resources & Links
Our Blog covers a range of services, practices, and trends in the areas of web design and SEO.
Marketing & SEO
- YouTube Marketing.
- Alternatives to Craigslist advertising.
- Ad Campaigns.
- SEO Trends 2014.
- Slow websites and ranking.
- Social Media Content.
- Essential Website Tools.
- Try our SEO Multiple Page Generator for WordPress.
Web Design & Website Development
- Website Redesign
- Local Website Developers
- Web Technologies
- Seattle WordPress Website Design
- Professional Web Design
- E-Commerce Platform
- Website Questions
- Serving USA Cities | Website Areas
- Website Services
- Left vs. Right Brain
- Looking for good hosting?
Learn more about our Web Design & Online Marketing
Cities where we provide Web Design for small businesses:
A Web Design Agency that offers custom Solutions with quality in mind
We offer the best website design services and web support available to small businesses in Washington and other states. Yes, our website builder services are available to all businesses at cheap prices. After all, hiring competent web developers, website designers, WordPress Designers, and web builders will get you the results your business needs when it comes to success. Whether you're looking for a web agency to create a new website or a website developer to fix a major issue? We can help. Call us at (425)-336-0069.
Every business deserves a professionally designed website
Our freelance website development services will get your business the professional presence needed! Whether it's an e-commerce website in WordPress or any other type of website, we will deliver and do exactly what you expect! Our professional web designing and online marketing experience prove to be inexpensive, effective for small businesses and professionals alike.
Also, our local web design services are available nationally as well as locally in Washington state. For example local cities where we offer services in Washington include Auburn, WA | Seattle, WA | Covington | Kent | Kent, WA | Federal Way | Tacoma | Olympia | Issaquah | New Castle| Lakewood | Gig Harbor | Everett | Monroe | Mill Creek | Milton | Puyallup | Redmond | Renton | Tacoma | White Center | Vancouver | Bellingham | Seattle. If you need a new website or just looking for some website support, reach out to us, and let us help.
Hire the best web developers from Washington - Visualwebz Agency
With front-end and back-end experience. How could you possibly go wrong? After all, our full stack development experience and online marketing will pave the path for your business success. Contact us today. Our services are available, but not limited to Seattle, Bellevue, WA, Tacoma, Olympia, WA, New York, L.A. and all over!
Web Agency with perfect solutions & great reviews
Our small business solutions are the perfect choice for any small to medium size business looking for results. Especially if you're looking to see your small business website grow via effective web design and online marketing. In fact, our Seattle web design company has assisted many businesses in and around the Puget Sound area. But, we did not finish there, we've also helped businesses in Seattle, Issaquah, Bellevue, Tacoma, New York, and California. Let our expertise help your business expand and reach new heights!
Website Design - Call (425).336.0069
Website Choices for Small Businesses by a local agency
- If your looking for website developers near you, you’ve come to the right place! We provide web services to the following areas, but not limited to Auburn, Algona, Milton, Seattle, Bellingham, WA, Des Moines, Bellevue, Issaquah, Burien, Federal Way, Fife, WA, Maple Valley, Mill Creek, Covington, WA, Des Moines, and Seatac. Des Moines and Seatac are generally neighboring cities to Kent.
The perfect Website Choices available in:
- Seattle Web development includes numerous online services including SEO and online marketing. As a result, some local areas we serve include:Washington State | Auburn | Bellevue | Eastside – Bellevue | Bellevue Website Design – Local Website Firm | Bothell | Des Moines | Federal Way | Fife | Issaquah | Kent | Kirkland, WA | Lacey | Lakewood | Lynwood | Maple Valley | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Seatac WA | Tacoma | Tukwila | Vancouver | Everett | Spokane | Seatac | Seattle Website Design | Renton | Seatac Airport is the main port of entry into and out of Seattle by air. Notably, Visualwebz.com serves numerous businesses around Seattle. For example, Ballard – Small business in the Ballard area will no doubt benefit from our website’s services. For example, the first-page ranking will allow your website to rank well in Google. In addition, other areas in Seattle include: Belltown | Fremont | Madison Park | Capitol Hill | West Seattle | Queen Anne | Magnolia | Downtown Seattle | Seattle Website Design Services | Seattle | Northgate | Web Design Seattle Washington | Seattle Web Page Design | Small Biz Web Design
Website Choices & SEO services offered nationally
Besides providing SEO and online marketing to local businesses we also provide such services to small businesses in other states. For example, local cities include Seattle, Federal Way, Issaquah, Kirkland, Lakewood, WA, Monroe, Olympia, Tacoma and Bellingham, WA.
- Albuquerque | Anaheim | Atlanta | Bakersfield | Bellevue, WA | Charlotte NC | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbus Ohio | Corpus Christi | Dallas Texas | Denver Colorado | Detroit Michigan | El Paso Texas | Fort Worth Texas | Fresno | Honolulu | Jacksonville | Long Beach California | Louisville | Memphis TN | Mesa Arizona | Minneapolis | Phoenix AZ | Portland Oregon | Raleigh | Riverside, California | Sacramento | San Diego | San Jose California | Santa Anna | | Tucson | Virginia Beach | Washington DC | Seattle Washington – Issaquah, WA
Other states where we offer the best website choices:
- Oregon | Portland | Salem | Eugene
- Idaho | Boise
- New York | Brooklyn
- California: LA Website Design | San Jose | Riverside | Also, web design in Long Beach.
- Canada | Toronto | Calgary | Vancouver | Surrey B.C.
- Texas | Austin
- Indiana | Indianapolis
Choosing the right web design agency is as important as the website choices you will choose from. At Visualwebz we work with you on during the web design process and provide the best marketing options available for your business to succeed. Call us at (4215)-336-0069. Whether its a matter of fixing a website or starting an online marketing campaign? Consider us for your small business website design project. We will get you results!
Online Marketing , SEO services available to small businesses in:
Washington SEO & Marketing Agency available in:
Algona | Auburn | Kent | Bellevue | New Castle | Bellingham | Factoria, Bellevue | Federal Way | Fife | Kent | Kirkland | Issaquah | Lakewood | Lynnwood | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Olympia | Redmond | Seattle | Tacoma | Kennewick | Gig Harbor | Vancouver
Our SEO packages and Online Marketing solutions are affordable and geared towards small businesses. In particular, businesses in and around Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Snohomish, Tacoma, Kent, and Factoria Bellevue, WA continue to be our loyal customers. Our SEO company and web design firm do not just make a promise but, rather carries it out to succeed. Whether you are close to home in Seattle, or elsewhere.
Our SEO services and SEO marketers focus on organic SEO for small businesses like restaurants, distributors, professionals, doctors, dentists, and attorneys/call us for a free SEO estimate at (425)-336-0069.
Digital Marketing Services
Our digital marketing services are available in Washington and other states. Locally we assist small businesses in Puyallup, Gig Harbor, Olympia, Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Seattle, Vancouver, Tacoma, and surrounding areas.
Internet Marketing Services
Our internet marketing services coupled with web design and SEO will get your small business website to the top of your search engine. We focus on local as well as larger markets. All the way from Seattle, Olympia, Maple Valley, Kirkland, Bellevue, Tacoma and states like Washington, California, and ones further out!
Organic SEO is the Perfect Solution
Yes, SEO is the right way to get your website and visible online. But, you need to hire an agency that knows what they are doing. We at Visualwebz work on guidelines set by search engines. Thus, getting positive results for our customers. Also, our SEO consultant services are not only local in Renton, Kent, Seattle, Bellevue or other areas. But reach further beyond into other states!
Online Marketing Services
Our online marketing services are not just limited to Seattle, Bellevue, Renton, Tacoma or Bellingham. But we offer services to all businesses nationally. Go ahead and contact one of the top digital marketing agencies near you. Though there are many SEO Companies to choose from we ask you to check our reviews and decide why our customers prefer and chose us.