Web Designing Facts
Web Designing Facts and what you should know.
Professional Web Designing Facts
Web designing is used by entrepreneurs and marketers, web developers alike. More importantly, they tend to have a web designing science as a tool for their businesses growth. Ultimately, statistics and studies show how certain environments, product offers, and designs can affect consumer decision making. In psychology labs, a novel technique referred to as eye tracking has uncovered much about what human beings focus on and miss when navigating through websites. On average, people have a propensity for focusing on the top left-hand corner of a web page. The main sections of the website are a hot target as well. Most people will look towards the home, about us, and products/services pages to make a judgment on what the website is about. Hence, it can be deduced that web designers should put their most relevant information on these specific pages.
Colors during Web Designing
Color has also been known to have an effect on how humans make judgments Okay, this may not be the case across the board, but that’s what one study from CareLogger found through A/B testing. For example, a simple change increased their sign-ups by 34%. It may have to do with contrast. It may blend in a little too well. Ultimately, choosing a color that sticks out from the rest of the design can draw your user’s attention to it. Red, in particular, is a good color for call-to-action buttons on a web page.
Increase traffic via colors
It has been hypothesized that choosing a color that really stands out will increase the traffic to those pages. It does not necessarily need to be red. While a short course will teach you the basics of color, type, and design software principals. It condenses so much from the rich world of good design that a student becomes embroiled in nothing more than a crash course of basic skill sets.
Web Designing Facts & Foundations
An ability to critically analyze own work
- A good designer has the ability to justify every design decision. They need to quickly recognize if their art, for whatever reason, is simply not up to scratch, and move onto their next idea or risk presenting a client with a substandard product.
A meticulous eye for good design
- A good designer has a comprehensive understanding of the interrelation between type, font, layout, branding, and identity.
- They bring measured consideration and a developed eye to every design decision, ensuring harmonious and relevant layout.
Full immersion in web designing principles
- Only a three-year degree equips a gives you the time and space to fully immerse yourself in the broad spectrum of best practice method, theory, and approach.
- While everyone brings his or her own flair to their style, good designers need in-depth knowledge of the ever-changing rulebook of design that works and what does not.
A true design voice
- A degree gives you the opportunity to experiment, explore and hone your flair and talent, and make mistakes in a controlled academic setting.
- Tertiary education provides mentoring from some of the industry’s best, fostering an environment in which a designer can fully realize their own visual voice, ready to take to the marketplace.
- Degree educated design is the difference between ‘winging it’ on the job and confidently delivering on the next client’s needs, armed with a well-rounded knowledge of what works for the client, and what does not.
A final thought
- Your design choice is ultimately going to reflect highly on your business’ image and public profile. When considering your design needs, ask yourself; does your future designer have the right skills and support around her/him?
- At Visualwebz.com we recognize and deliver good design, in the very fullest sense of the word. Read our blog post on how copywriting and other skill sets to support the full design process.
- Understanding of the website design process and web development process.
Learn to design with consistency and standards in mind and understand the reasons why they’re important to incorporate them into your work. ‘Consistency and Standards’ are evident in many of the widely-used products created by some of the most successful companies.
Behavior in Web Designing
There’s no such thing as a controlled user environment. You need to give up control on the Web, let go of absolutes, and embrace the relative. Move from a pixel-based mindset to a rule-based one. Good designers embrace the limitations of the Web, and code around them. Creating self-aware content (through scripting) that adapts to its environment is a sign of the best designers. “Designers create rules for their pages, build in constraints and behaviors, so that their creations mold to the environment in which they’re displayed.”
Browsers & Multiple Devices
To get your web content working well on all of the huge, diverse numbers of different web browsers and web-enabled devices that exist (or even a good proportion of them), you’re going to have to do some work, optimizing the layouts and content delivered to each browser, and devices. Hence responsive website design will be needed.
Examples of where such optimization might be required include:
- Serving different layouts to narrow screen devices (eg mobile phones) and widescreen devices.
- Smaller image and video files (or even alternative content representations) to devices that are on a slower internet connection.
- Serving cutting edge styling to modern browsers, and alternative styling rules to older browsers that don’t support the cutting edge CSS.
- There are dozens of techniques available to implement such content, but we don’t have space to get anywhere near covering them all in this article. We will provide resources to give you pointers for more information at the end.
- This article first focuses on the different mechanisms available to allow us to detect what browser is accessing our content. We’ll look at the right and wrong way to do this, and then round it off by showing the different mechanisms available to serve appropriate content to different browsers.
According to surveys done by Akamai and Gomez.com, nearly half of web users expect a site to load in 2 seconds or less, and they tend to abandon a site that isn’t loaded within 3 seconds. 79% of web shoppers who have trouble with website performance say they won’t return to the site to buy again and around 44% of them would tell a friend if they had a poor experience shopping online.
This means you’re not just losing conversions from visitors currently on your site, but that loss is magnified to their friends and colleagues as well. The end result – lots of potential sales down the drain because of a few seconds difference
How to Decrease Page Load Time
Once you find out your page’s loading time, what can you do to shorten it? The following steps can help any site, no matter how fast, trim a few seconds off of its loading time:
- Use GZIP compression
- Optimize your image.
- Don’t rely on HTML to resize images.
- Cache me if you can.
- Don’t confuse browsers with redirects.
- Let the network carry the load.
You’re watching your favorite television series when, once again, it goes to commercial break. You reach for your iPhone and start scrolling through your emails, occasionally checking Instagram or Twitter. Commercials all seem to blur together, not deserving of your attention. Suddenly, as you open that new text message, the Star Wars theme song plays from the television and it reminds you of your childhood. You glance up at the screen to notice the commercial, drawing you in with its familiar sounds and feel good tones.
In an era where we are constantly bombarded by sounds, marketers must be aware of the powerful effects of noise. From the beginning of advertisements on the radio, marketers have used the influence of sound to their advantage. Living in a modern society, humans are constantly exposed to noise. While people pay less and less attention to television advertisements, companies must find a way to make viewers pay attention to their commercial. It is important to investigate the effects of sound on emotions and how that corresponds to buying potential.
Commercials frequently use background music and strategic human or familiar sounds to influence the consumer’s perception of a product. The emotion viewers feel while watching a commercial directly relates to how effectively they remember the product. Different sounds connote different meanings, leading the consumer to associate the commercial and the product it advertises with a variety of corresponding feelings.
Companies spend billions of dollars on developing marketing strategies to influence consumer behavior. The sound is an important aspect of marketing a product. If a consumer views a steak in a commercial, they can be convinced that the steak looks delicious, but by hearing it sizzling on a grill, the consumer craves the steak. This power of sound creates a sense of reality for the viewer. Studies show that “consumers are not only influenced by what they see but what they hear as well” (Lewis 82). By engaging multiple senses of a viewer, companies can more effectively promote their products or messages.
Publishing once web designing and development is complete
This is where it all comes together. The distinction between design and programming has become blurred, it’s as intertwined as the Web itself. “Building effective and manageable Web sites today requires dynamic, page-generating tools.” In order to compete, and move at Web speed, you’ve got to go to a database. Veen’s point is that *anyone* can create a database-backed, templated Web site, and gives an eye-opening example to convince you. Overall there are many website choices available but selecting the correct web design company or web developer will ensure that the final product meets your needs.
Resources - Web Designing
- Web Designing – https://veen.com/artsci/ Jeffrey Veen The art and science of web design
- Web Designing – https://www.akamai.com/us/en/about/news/index.jsp
- Website Developer at Visualwebz.com provides web development, landing pages, SEO services. Learn more about the website design steps during a web design project. Be it a blogging website or an e-commerce website, the process will virtually be the same.
Our Story as a Seattle Web Design & Online Marketing Agency
We've been creatively web designing since the World Wide Web moved into the mainstream. Yes, we remember building them very first clunky yet functional websites back in the mid-'90s! As of right now, our website developers and designers build a state of the art dynamic websites. similarly, we handle website support, maintenance, website repair, and online marketing. After all, we know that we have come a long way since the mid-'90s and our experience and credentials speak for themselves. With this in mind, we can guarantee the results will be outstanding.
In case your wondering, our customers have been more than delighted with outcomes. Just check the internet with all the credible reviews we have. While our custom solutions allow professionals and businesses like yours to stand out from the crowd we also offer free consultancy and options available to get there.
- Website Development since 1996 100% 100%
- Internet Marketing since 2008 100% 100%
- Organic SEO 100% 100%
- Customer Satisfaction 100% 100%
- WordPress Website Design & Development 100% 100%
- E-Commerce Platforms 100% 100%
- Website Maintenance & Repair 100% 100%
- Website Security & Backup 100% 100%
Hiring a professional website developer will be one of the best website choices you could possibly make. We understand that searching for the right web design firm can be a daunting task. We can make the process simpler... Of course, you're looking for a web design agency that's reputable and serves well. Hence, why we ask you to call us and start the conversation and have you decide why our services will be the best fit for you and your business. We ask you to check our reviews and see why our Seattle web design and online marketing services stand out.
Web Design & SEO Services for Small Businesses
At Visualwebz LLC we provide a range of WordPress (WP) web design, website development, and web marketing services to a diverse group of small businesses. Be it a WordPress website design for a large company, SEO for a startup or an e-Commerce website for a brick and mortar small business, we will deliver it. In fact, our web developers have a strong understanding of small businesses. Further more, we encourage you to read Visualwebz reviews and see why our customers are happy with our work and outcomes.
Healthcare Web Design Services
We offer a range of medical web design services for the healthcare industry. In fact, our medical website solutions branch out to all areas of the healthcare field. For example, effective dental web design services, offered by our dental web designers serve Dentists, Dental Clinics, specialized Dental Practices, Orthodontists, Dentistry, and Dental Practices. For example, Bothell Dental Care is one client where we have helped the site gain an online presence.
Also, we don't end there with our website services but branch to other healthcare services like Doctors, specialist Doctors, and Medical Services, Psychologists, Plastic Surgeries, Chiropractors, Psychiatrists, Veterinary practices and other healthcare-related practices. Hire the best medical website developer for your dentist or walk-in clinic, hire Visalwebz LLC.
Professional web solutions for the services sector
Our website builder and SEO services assist all types of businesses. Some of which include:
- Import Export, Distributors, Warehouses, Warehousing Outlets, B2B, and Franchises. Also, Consignment businesses like one in Tacoma, WA.
- Manufacturing companies like Urban Accessories.
- Mechanics, Car repair, Towing company, and auto garages.
- Contractors, developers, and home construction companies.
- Cleaning businesses like dry cleaning web design and carpet cleaning.
- Car dealerships and auto repairs centers.
- Hairdressers, Hairstylists, spas a, and salons.
- All types of small businesses and startups.
- Elderly care and Senior living web design services are also available.
- Schools such as daycares, home daycare, early learning schools, Montessori, and training centers.
- Food industry such as distributors, restaurants. Restaurant Chains, etc.
Web Design & SEO for Professionals
- Be it a small CPA or an established CPA, Accountants, Tax Services, or Tax Preparation Office, we can help. In fact, our services for accounting or finance-related firms are affordable and specific to each business. Also, other areas in finance include investment firms, financial advisors, financial consultants, investment firms, and investment consultants.
- We also help attorneys and law firms and provide the best law firm web design and SEO for any legal, attorney, or law practice. After all, our law firm website designs are aimed at law firms that are looking for growth or law firms needing more online visibility. A good example is the NY Defense Attorney web design, where we took an old outdated website and freshened it up.
- Our web services also branch out to small businesses, start-ups and into the real estate sector,
Web services for other industries
Web design services that benefit nonprofits such as religious centers and churches have always been part of our portfolio. For example a project for a local Seattle Christianity website. Another example is redesigning a Seattle based nonprofit VillageFamilyProject.com website. Other non-profits we are working with include TruthPhram.com
We give back!
As part of giving back, we help nonprofits. As a matter of fact, we don't profit from any nonprofit website design or SEO services provided to non-profits. If you have a great cause your working for, then let us help your non-profit. We may even do it for free! Be it in Federal Way, Bellevue, or New York we can help you get results. We can also fix a broken website, and get your charitable cause or church back on track.
Cities where we provide Web Design for small businesses:
A Seattle Web Design Agency that offers custom web solutions.
Like any small business or customer, you may be asking yourself why you need a website? Of course, you do! Every business no matter how small or big needs a website and more importantly online marketing services thereafter. For example, SEO will help the site be more visible and available during search results. Thus generate more website traffic and increase sales and services! There are other factors and reasons why web design should be built. In fact, we've summarized 12 reasons why a business should take web design seriously. Some of these include, global and local presence, open 24/7, and outpace your competition.
We offer the best website design services, web maintenance, and web support to small businesses in Seattle, Washington, and all over the USA. Yes, our website builder services are available to all businesses at affordable website rates. After all, hiring competent and affordable Seattle web developers, website designers, WordPress Designers, and web builders will get your business the results without breaking your bank account! Whether you're looking for a web agency in Seattle or a website developer elsewhere? We can help. Call us at (425)-336-0069.
Every business deserves a professionally designed website
Our freelance website development services will get your business the professional presence needed! Whether it's an e-commerce website or a simple CMS in WordPress. We always deliver what our customers expect! Our professional web designing and online marketing experience have proven to be inexpensive and effective for small businesses and professionals alike.
In fact, our local web design services are not only available locally in Seattle, Washington, but all over the USA. From custom web designs, SEO, and supporting Seattle businesses with our WordPress maintenance allows our agency to offer a diverse group of web services.
Local Areas we serve in Washington
Local cities where we offer web design services include Auburn, WA | Seattle, WA | Covington | Kent | Kent, WA | Federal Way | Tacoma | Olympia | Issaquah | New Castle| Lakewood | Gig Harbor | Everett | Monroe | Mill Creek | Milton | Puyallup | Redmond | Renton | Tacoma | White Center | Vancouver | Bellingham | Seattle | Yakima | Woodinville.
Custom Web Design Solutions
How can we not mention custom web design solutions? Many of our clients opt for custom websites, due to the fact that the end result will make the business stand out from its competition. In fact, a custom website built by a professional web designer will not only result in a solid branding but allow customers to differentiate and quickly identify your services and products from your competition. Our custom web design services are available to a diverse range of businesses in many areas, such as Seattle, Renton, Bellevue, Tacoma, NY, California, and globally.
Hire the best Web Design Services in Seattle, Washington
With front-end and back-end experience, our customers back us up as the best web design services. In fact, how could you possibly go wrong? In fact, our full-stack web development experience and online marketing will pave the path for your business to succeed. Contact us today at (425)-336-0069. Just a reminder, that our services are available, but not limited to Seattle, Bellevue, WA, Tacoma, Olympia, WA, New York, L.A. and all over!
Web Developers - We're not just a Web Design Agency
Our specialties are not only in web design but also in web development and online marketing. Yes, we are the full-blown agency with a one-stop service. Our web development services are not just limited to the Washington area but all over. From Bellevue, Tacoma, and all the way to LA, California, NY, London, Birmingham, UK, and Glyn Ebwy, Wales! Our UK web design services assist many businesses in Solihull, Birmingham, West Bromwich, and surrounding areas.
Web Agency with perfect solutions & great reviews
Our small business solutions are the perfect choice for any small to medium size business looking for results. Especially if you're looking to see your small business website grow via effective web design and online marketing. In fact, our Seattle, WA web design company has assisted many businesses in and around the Puget Sound area. But, we did not finish there, we've also helped businesses in Seattle, Issaquah, Bellevue, Tacoma, New York, and California. Let our expertise help your business expand and reach new heights!
Online Marketing, SEO services available to small businesses in:
Our tried and tested Small Business SEO Services help outrank competitor’s websites and drive traffic. In fact, ignoring our leading Seattle SEO marketing services could result in you missing online opportunities and allowing the freedom for your business to expand. Whether its SEO for a dentist or promoting an online event we have proven through many SEO case studies that we get it done!
If you want to succeed online and help your business’s current online standing then internet marketing is a necessity. More importantly, we can help pave the right path in making your website successful. Our SEO Agency is a top-rated marketing agency that can help your business reach new heights, and reach its maximum potential.
Also, our SEO agency’s innovative ideas, strategies, and solutions allow businesses to take the lead in their industries. From local Seattle SEO through to global presence, our custom tailor-fit solutions help businesses effectively compete. We can help your Seattle business reach that desired ranking on search results.
Following is a small list of cities where our renowned and best Seattle SEO services are available. We serve and help small businesses improve their online marketing presence via effective organic Seattle SEO and web solutions. Overall, our Seattle website SEO practices have helped many businesses gain the online exposure needed for them to attract traffic and generate sales.
Washington SEO, SEM & Marketing Agency available in:
Our web related services have delivered many solutions to small businesses in and around Seattle. Other local areas where our clients include: Algona | Auburn | Kent | Bellevue | New Castle | Bellingham | Factoria, Bellevue | Federal Way | Fife | Kent | Renton | Kirkland | Issaquah | Lakewood | Lynnwood | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Olympia | Redmond | Seattle | Tacoma | Kennewick | Gig Harbor | Vancouver
Our SEO packages and marketing solutions are affordable and geared towards small businesses. In particular, businesses in and around Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Snohomish, Tacoma, Kent, and Factoria Bellevue, WA continue to be our loyal customers. Our SEO company and web design firm do not just make a promise but, rather carry it out to succeed. Whether you are close to home in Seattle, or elsewhere.
Since the start of SEO, our SEO services and SEO marketers focus on organic SEO for small businesses like restaurants, distributors, professionals, doctors, dentists, and attorneys/call us for a free SEO estimate at (425)-336-0069.
Digital Marketing Services
Our digital marketing services are available in Washington and other states. Locally we assist small businesses in Puyallup, Gig Harbor, Olympia, Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Seattle, Vancouver, Tacoma, and surrounding areas.
Internet Marketing Services
Our internet marketing services coupled with web design and SEO will get your small business website to the top of your search engine. We focus on local as well as larger markets. All the way from Seattle, Olympia, Maple Valley, Kirkland, Bellevue, Tacoma, and states like Washington, California, and ones further out! We provide quality on-page SEO as well as off-page services. For example, helping to acquire customer reviews.
Organic SEO is the Perfect Solution
Yes, on-page SEO and off-page SEO services are the best way to get your website visible online. But, you need to hire an SEO agency or SEO expert that knows what they are doing. We at Visualwebz work within guidelines set by search engines and understand terms like LSIGraph and how to incorporate structured data into websites! In fact, our digital marketing strategies coupled with web design get positive results for our customers. Also, our SEO consultant services are not only local in Renton, Kent, Seattle, Ballard, Bellevue, or other areas. In fact, our reach is beyond Washington and the USA!
Online Marketing Services
Our online marketing services are not just limited to Seattle, Bellevue, Renton, Tacoma, or Bellingham. But we offer services to all businesses nationally and globally. Go ahead and contact one of the top digital marketing agencies near you. You'd only realize that the SEO services that they offer will be extremely costly and outside your budget. In fact, there are many SEO Companies to choose from but we ask you to check our reviews and decide why our customers chose us.
Visualwebz is not just a top Seattle web design agency but also recognized as a top advertising and marketing firm in Washington state.
Website Design - Call (425).336.0069
Web Designing for local businesses
- If your looking for website developers near you, you’ve come to the right place! We provide web services to the following areas, but not limited to Seattle, Bellingham, WA, Des Moines, Bellevue, Issaquah, Burien, Federal Way, Fife, WA, Maple Valley, Mill Creek, Covington, WA, Des Moines, and Seatac. Des Moines and Seatac are generally neighboring cities to Kent.
Professional Website Development & Web Designing
- Seattle Web development includes numerous online services including SEO and online marketing. As a result, some local areas we serve include:Washington State | Auburn | Bellevue | Eastside – Bellevue | Bellevue Website Design – Local Website Firm | Bothell | Des Moines | Federal Way | Fife | Issaquah | Kent | Kirkland, WA | Lacey | Lynwood | Maple Valley | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Seatac WA | Tacoma | Tukwila | Vancouver | Everett | Spokane | Seatac | Seattle Website Design | Renton | Seatac Airport
- Visualwebz.com serves numerous businesses around Seattle. For example, Ballard – Small business in the Ballard area will no doubt benefit from our website’s services. For example, the first-page ranking will allow your website to rank well in Google. In addition, other areas in Seattle include: Belltown | Fremont | Madison Park | Capitol Hill | West Seattle | Queen Anne | Magnolia | Downtown Seattle | Seattle Website Design Services | Seattle | Northgate | Web Design Seattle Washington | Seattle Web Page Design | Small Biz Web Design
Web Designing & SEO services offered nationally
Besides providing SEO and online marketing to local businesses we also provide such services to small businesses in other states. For example, local cities include Federal Way, Issaquah, Kirkland, Tacoma, Lakewood, WA, Monroe, Olympia, Tacoma and Bellingham, WA.
- Albuquerque | Anaheim | Atlanta | Bakersfield | Bellevue, WA | Charlotte NC | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbus Ohio | Corpus Christi | Dallas Texas | Denver Colorado | Detroit Michigan | El Paso Texas | Fort Worth Texas | Fresno | Honolulu | Jacksonville | Long Beach California | Louisville | Memphis TN | Mesa Arizona | Minneapolis | Phoenix AZ | Portland Oregon | Raleigh | Riverside, California | Sacramento | San Diego | San Jose California | Santa Anna | | Tucson | Virginia Beach | Washington DC | Seattle Washington – Issaquah, WA
- Oregon | Portland | Salem | Eugene
- Idaho | Boise
- New York | Brooklyn
- California: LA Website Design | San Jose | Riverside | Also, web design in Long Beach.
- Canada | Toronto | Calgary | Vancouver | Surrey B.C.
- Texas | Austin
- Indiana | Indianapolis
Web Design, Current Trends, and Online Marketing Blog Posts:
Visualwebz LLC is a Top Digital Marketing Agency Seattle and provides a range of digital marketing services.
We have summarized a number of areas small businesses should be aware of when it comes to having an effective online presence.
Digital Marketing Tips and Insights
An SEO expert will always have an understanding of complex ranking formula fundamentals, SEO practices, and be able to explain SEO tasks and terminology to its customers. In fact, as a professional SEO person, they should never leave the clients in the dark! All professional SEO teams, clearly know the type of marketing that best fits any business. For example, to name a few, organic SEO, PPC, local SEO, and Social Media strategies. Other areas, online marketing include are:
- Content Marketing through effective email marketing will keep your business connected with your customers.
- The benefit of Keywords ensures that websites are targeted at the right customer. Hence, why we take the time to understand each business and the best web words to use during online marketing and the web design process.
- Effective Online Marketing is a necessity for solid website ranking and should be part of all marketing campaigns.
- Unique Content Matters and should be carefully created and aimed at the right demographics.
- Digital Marketing and SEO should always entail on-page, off-page SEO such as social media.
- Marketing and animation go hand in hand, especially when it comes to engaging visitors.
- Reviews matter and not only attract customers but also authenticate the business. Learn more about Google Reviews vs Yelp.
- Voice Search is already here and every business should be aware of the impact it will have on getting future customers.
- Website Color Choices can be a make or break when it comes to attracting customers.
- Web design trends since 2000 have come a long way when it comes to businesses being able to get online. Numerous web design elements have come and gone. But, our web design agency continues to understand the complexity of websites. Whether its a KISS web design, or a complex e-commerce platform. Even, if its a website built using website builders or one that's custom-designed through hard-coding. We always use current web technologies and deliver attention-grabbing websites. For example, using video headers, minimalistic web design approaches, and overall websites that provide great user experiences and functionalities.
- Worst Web Designs can have a detrimental impact on customer service and traffic. Also, this is the number one reason why a professional web design agency should be hired.
- Having the greatest website also means that it's protected from malicious attacks. We help keep websites functioning and out of trouble.
More Blog Posts on Web Design, Online Marketing, SEO, and related areas:
Google Panel | Google Adwords | Google Trends | Rich Snippets | | Internet Companies | HTTPS | | E-Commerce Website Developers | | 20 Years of Google | AI | Google Algorithms | Phishing & Compromising websites | Business Ranking in Seattle | Smart Homes | Ruby on Rails | Web Design History | Death of Google Plus | 5G | Micro-animations & Micro-interactions | Drop shipping | Check our multi-page generator that helps create multiple landing pages | Structured Query Language.
Yes, there are many cheaper options available, but you should know the pros and cons of cheaper website costs. Also, why cheap websites don't always deliver what you expect. Connect with one of our web design or online marketers today. Also, we ask you to read our Seattle web design company reviews and see why our customers are glad they gave us the opportunity to work for them. Call us at (425)-336-0069.