Email Marketing, Web Design, and SEO since 2008.
Number of Adults that use Email on a Daily Basis
Number of Teenagers that use Email on a Daily Basis
Small Business Benefit from Email Marketing
Once your small business website design has been completed, there are many steps you can take in ensuring you attract customers, and email marketing is one of the many strategies available.
What is Email Marketing All About?
Email has become one of the most popular methods of communication in today’s world. Estimates show that by the end of 2019 we can expect about 2.9 billion email users worldwide. 2.9 billion is more than one-third of our world population. Just like technology is taking over the world, email marketing is coming along as well. About 90% of adults and 74% of teenagers are using email on a daily. This makes email marketing and easy and powerful marketing tool.
Email marketing has become one of the essentials for any business in order to succeed. It’s a form of marketing over the internet that uses electronic mail in order to communicate with the customers. Communication about any deals, specials, etc; in other words, many see it as advertising. More importantly, email marketing is used to develop relationships with potential clients/customers. The most common way it is used is for the advertisement of businesses services and products.
Request a Quote:
Why does Email Marketing work?
Technology is all around us today and email marketing is an easily accessible thing they can do from any device. Customers love to stay informed and being able to do that with just a few clicks, they’ll be happy customers. People check their emails frequently over the matter of a day. It becomes so important because that’s where they might go to check their new bills or important conversations, etc. So, if they come across your email that they possibly find interesting that means more incoming customers.
Email marketing works most importantly because customers have chosen your company and allowed you to reach out to them anytime. They have given permission to you to reach that private communication system with you. This is different than trying to reach them through social media where they might just scroll past your advertisement.
Email marketing can be personalized for individuals or a specific group. By doing thing customers can receive special deals on their birthdays, how many points they have saved up, etc. With other marketing tools, you might feel forced to refer to all customers as one. But with emails you can create an individual email for each customer, making them feel valued.
One issue with email marketing is that you can risk getting your email put into the “spam/junk” folder. Sometimes some email programs classify the emails received without knowing where they’re from. This will affect the delivery rates because this basically means the customer never received anything. However, this issue has been resolved with “Opt-in” emailing. Meaning that the customers can give their emails but chose whether they want to be receiving emails at all time. If they don’t want to be receiving emails all the time, they can only choose to receive relevant ones.
Another email marketing disadvantage is that there is a possible email overload. Your email might be able to make through, but chances are yours might not be read. That might happen if the customer has thousands of unread emails. Along with that, manyÂ might be interested when they had recently purchased with you. But there is the chance that after a while they become uninterested. It might become difficult to keep your customers engaged over time. These issues can all be resolved by limiting and being very careful about how you use email marketing. It’s important to be professional with it and to not overuse it.
Types of Email:
- Newsletter emails include information for the customers like promotions, sales, or the newest offerings they have. In other words, newsletter emails are a form of marketing tools.
Catalog and Video Email:
- Catalog email marketing is very similar to newsletter email, but it focuses more on images and short descriptions with pricing. It’s the same sort of communication but without the short article. Catalog marketing is the same as a paper catalog but much easier without the hassle of printing. Video marketing includes all the previous ones stated but with videos and include much more technical expertise.
Press Release Email:
- Press release email is another marketing tool that is not used enough by small businesses. It focuses only on one design and message towards the customers.
Invitation and Survey Email:
- Invitation email is a call to action to the viewers in response to any sale promotions or events. Survey emails are asking customers to provide feedback that’ll be reviewed and used towards the improvement of their customer service. Customers are then usually rewarded a small compensation in return, such as a coupon.
- These are emails sent out to continue a good relationship with the customers. Usually to thank for a recent purchase. Customers feel valued and this improves the businesses customer service levels.
Why Should You Use Email Marketing?
If you’re looking for something easy and reliable, email marketing is what you want. When you move homes do you have problems with receiving emails? Emails follow you all around regardless of where you are, but paper mail doesn’t. Customers won’t have to worry about the hassle of making sure they gave their new address to everyone. Plus, our society now relies more on technology than anything else. That includes going paperless, some might even get annoyed that they’re still receiving things in the mail!
Email marketing is very cost effective. With an automated email platform, you won’t have to worry about all the printing you have to do. Along with that, you won’t have to worry about the mailing cost that can be high in price. Email marketing can be a quick design and can reach customers with clicks away. It allows business owners to reach a huge amount of customers at a very low rate, of nearly nothing per email. Even for a small business websites, email marketing is highly recommended for huge success and popularity growth.
Not only is email marketing cost effective but it makes keeping track of the email marketing rates easier. Keeping data using technology makes things much faster and efficient. Keeping track of who opened your emails, who has unsubscribed, which links were clicked, etc is important. All that information can also be used to make any changes you think might help you have more success.
Compared to other marketing tools, email marketing has shown high results. Luckily technology is still in place and in use, and up till now, it seems to keep running for a long time. Everyone is always checking their email, so you’ll always pop-up on their screen. Whether they open the email up or not, when they see your business name show up they’ll make sure to think of you. You can simply remind them of anything they have previously purchased and that will make them want to go back. Or show them things that others are buying and that they can be interested in.
A well-generated email marketing set-up can lead to:
- Increase sale rates
- Increase Client Loyalty
- Produce additional repeat sales
- Reduce Marketing Cost
- There are 3 steps to checking the effectiveness of email marketing:
- The Delivery:
To begin with, monitoring the strength of your email list sets up a good initiative for the effectiveness. If the rate comes back low, it means you need to work on building a strong and healthier subscription list. But if the numbers come back quite high, it means you reached all your desired audiences.
Sending out the emails is the easy part, but will they all have read your email? You will need something that can go in the subject line and be extremely noticeable. You need it to catch your audiences’ eyes in order to want to make them open the email. The subject line should include something that can catch your viewers eyes. Along with that, it should be extremely related to the entire email content.
Click through rates:
After you’ve delivered and they have opened, it’s time for the customers to take action. In fact, a lot can be monitored such as did they find the content interesting enough to make them click onto your website?
Tips for Effective Email Marketing
- Create a clean cut email marketing design with colors that match your website colors and branding.
- Include an email sign-up section on the front of your page to increase the higher number of subscriptions.
- You might be eager to send out emails all the time, but it’s important to not send out too many emails. Telling your customers to buy your products all the time but that can lead to immediate unsubscribing.
- Provide easy access to unsubscribe, even if it seems like you’re giving an easy way to leave your company. It’s better than making them feel like they must flag your emails.
- Use your reports. You’re given easy access to all the reports so don’t let them go to waste. Monitor your feedback to make changes for the better of your company.
- Know your goals and what you want to get out of using email marketing. If you believe this won’t fit your business, don’t waste your time. But do your research and figure out what works for you.
- Make sure you understand that there are many types of email marketing that you could use. Using one type might bring you more success than the other and it’s always good to experiment.
- Know who your audience is for when creating personalized emails. It’s good to know who you’re reaching out to and who is interested in your business as well.
Any successful web development for a small business will always focus on a clear design and this includes email design! Don’t send out an unplanned email that was sent just to be sent. Make sure you take the time to create an engaging design that will catch anyone’s attention. Creating a bad design reflects back to you and who your company is. Using fewer images and more text is always recommended.
Check out more web design tips.
Web Design & SEO Services for Small Businesses
At Visualwebz LLC we provide a range of WordPress web design and web marketing services to a diverse group of small businesses. Be it a WordPress website design for a large company or an e-Commerce Website for business starting up, we will deliver it. Each web developer at Visualwebz LLC will complete your online success. Also, we encourage you to also read Visualwebz reviews and see why our customers are happy with our work and outcomes.
Healthcare Web Design Services
Visualwebz LLC provides a range of medical web design services for healthcare practices. In fact, our medical website solutions branch out in all areas of the healthcare industry. For example, our effective dental web design services, offered by our dental web designers serve Dentists, Dental Clinics, Specialized Dental Practices, Orthodontists, Dentistry, and Dental Practices.
Also, we don't end there with our website services but continue with other healthcare services like Chiropractors, Doctors, Specialist Doctors, Psychologists, Plastic Surgeries, Chiropractors, Psychiatrists, Veterinary practices and other healthcare related practices. Hire the best medical website developer for your dentist or walk-in clinic.
Professional web solutions for the services sector
Our website builder and SEO services assist all types of businesses. Some of which are:
- Import Export, Distributors, Warehouses, Warehousing Outlets, B2B, and Franchises.
- Mechanics, Car repair, and auto garages.
- Contractors, developers, and home construction companies.
- Cleaning businesses like dry cleaning web design.
- Car dealerships and auto repairs centers.
- Hairdressers, Hairstylists, spas a, and salons.
- All types of small businesses and startups.
- Elderly care and Senior living web design services are also available.
- Schools such as daycares, home daycare, early learning schools, Montessori, and training centers.
- Food industry such as distributors, restaurants. Restaurant Chains, etc.
Web Design & SEO for Professionals
Small CPA or an established CPA, Accountants, Tax Services, and Tax Preparation Services. Our services for accounting or finance related are affordable and specific to each business. Other areas in finance include investment firms or investment consultants.
Attorneys and law firms. We provide the best law firm web design and SEO for any legal, attorney or law practice. Our law firm website designs are aimed at law firms that are looking for growth or law firms needing more online visibility.
Financial advisors, financial consultants, and investment firms.
Web services for other industries
We give back!
As part of giving back, we help nonprofits. As a matter of fact, we don't profit from any nonprofit website design or SEO services provided to non-profits. If you have a great cause your working for, then let us help out with your non-profit. In fact, we may even do it for free! Be it in Federal Way, Bellevue or Bellingham we can help you get results. We can also fix a broken website, and get your charitable cause or church back on track.
Solid Email Marketing Strategies
Website Design - Call (425).336.0069
Email Marketing for Small Businesses
If your looking for website developers near you, you’ve come to the right place! We provide web services to the following areas, but not limited to Auburn, Algona, Milton, Seattle, Bellingham, WA, Des Moines, Bellevue, Issaquah, Burien, Federal Way, Olympia, Fife, WA, Maple Valley, Mill Creek, Covington, WA, Des Moines, and Seatac. Des Moines and Seatac are generally neighboring cities to Kent.
Professional Website Development & Email Marketing
Seattle Web development includes numerous online services including SEO and online marketing. As a result, some local areas we serve include:Washington State | Auburn | Bellevue | Eastside – Bellevue | Bellevue Website Design – Local Website Firm | Bothell | Des Moines | Federal Way | Fife | Issaquah | Kent | Kirkland, WA | Lacey | Lakewood | Lynwood | Maple Valley | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Seatac WA | Tacoma | Tukwila | Vancouver | Everett | Spokane | Seatac | Seattle Website Design | Renton | Seatac Airport is the main port of entry into and out of Seattle by air.
Notably, Visualwebz.com serves numerous businesses around Seattle. For example, Ballard – Small business in the Ballard area will no doubt benefit from our website’s services. For example, the first-page ranking will allow your website to rank well in Google. In addition, other areas in Seattle include: Belltown | Fremont | Madison Park | Capitol Hill | West Seattle | Queen Anne | Magnolia | Downtown Seattle | Seattle Website Design Services | Seattle | Northgate | Web Design Seattle Washington | Seattle Web Page Design | Small Biz Web Design
Online Marketing & Email Marketing services available nationally
Besides providing SEO and online marketing to local businesses we also provide such services to small businesses in other states. For example, local cities include Seattle, Federal Way, Issaquah, Kirkland, Lakewood, WA, Monroe, Olympia, Tacoma and Bellingham, WA.
- Albuquerque | Anaheim | Atlanta | Bakersfield | Bellevue, WA | Charlotte NC | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbus Ohio | Corpus Christi | Dallas Texas | Denver Colorado | Detroit Michigan | El Paso Texas | Fort Worth Texas | Fresno | Honolulu | Jacksonville | Long Beach California | Louisville | Memphis TN | Mesa Arizona | Minneapolis | Phoenix AZ | Portland Oregon | Raleigh | Riverside, California | Sacramento | San Diego | San Jose California | Santa Anna | | Tucson | Virginia Beach | Washington DC | Seattle Washington – Issaquah, WA
Other cities and states where SEO & Email Marketing Services are available :
- Oregon | Portland | Salem | Eugene
- Idaho | Boise
- New York | Brooklyn
- California: LA Website Design | San Jose | Riverside | Also, web design in Long Beach.
- Canada | Toronto | Calgary | Vancouver | Surrey B.C.
- Texas | Austin
- Indiana | Indianapolis
Cities where we provide Web Design for small businesses:
A Web Design Agency that offers custom Solutions with quality in mind
We offer the best website design services and web support available to small businesses in Washington and other states. Yes, our website builder services are available to all businesses at cheap prices. After all, hiring competent web developers, website designers, WordPress Designers, and web builders will get you the results your business needs when it comes to success. Whether you're looking for a web agency to create a new website or a website developer to fix a major issue? We can help. Call us at (425)-336-0069.
Every business deserves a professionally designed website
Our freelance website development services will get your business the professional presence needed! Whether it's an e-commerce website in WordPress or any other type of website, we will deliver and do exactly what you expect! Our professional web designing and online marketing experience prove to be inexpensive, effective for small businesses and professionals alike.
Also, our local web design services are available nationally as well as locally in Washington state. For example local cities where we offer services in Washington include Auburn, WA | Seattle, WA | Covington | Kent | Kent, WA | Federal Way | Tacoma | Olympia | Issaquah | New Castle| Lakewood | Gig Harbor | Everett | Monroe | Mill Creek | Milton | Puyallup | Redmond | Renton | Tacoma | White Center | Vancouver | Bellingham | Seattle. If you need a new website or just looking for some website support, reach out to us, and let us help.
Hire the best web developers from Washington - Visualwebz Agency
With front-end and back-end experience. How could you possibly go wrong? After all, our full stack development experience and online marketing will pave the path for your business success. Contact us today. Our services are available, but not limited to Seattle, Bellevue, WA, Tacoma, Olympia, WA, New York, L.A. and all over!
Web Agency with perfect solutions & great reviews
Our small business solutions are the perfect choice for any small to medium size business looking for results. Especially if you're looking to see your small business website grow via effective web design and online marketing. In fact, our Seattle web design company has assisted many businesses in and around the Puget Sound area. But, we did not finish there, we've also helped businesses in Seattle, Issaquah, Bellevue, Tacoma, New York, and California. Let our expertise help your business expand and reach new heights!
Online Marketing , SEO services available to small businesses in:
Washington SEO & Marketing Agency available in:
Algona | Auburn | Kent | Bellevue | New Castle | Bellingham | Factoria, Bellevue | Federal Way | Fife | Kent | Kirkland | Issaquah | Lakewood | Lynnwood | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Olympia | Redmond | Seattle | Tacoma | Kennewick | Gig Harbor | Vancouver
Our SEO packages and Online Marketing solutions are affordable and geared towards small businesses. In particular, businesses in and around Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Snohomish, Tacoma, Kent, and Factoria Bellevue, WA continue to be our loyal customers. Our SEO company and web design firm do not just make a promise but, rather carries it out to succeed. Whether you are close to home in Seattle, or elsewhere.
Our SEO services and SEO marketers focus on organic SEO for small businesses like restaurants, distributors, professionals, doctors, dentists, and attorneys/call us for a free SEO estimate at (425)-336-0069.
Digital Marketing Services
Our digital marketing services are available in Washington and other states. Locally we assist small businesses in Puyallup, Gig Harbor, Olympia, Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Seattle, Vancouver, Tacoma, and surrounding areas.
Internet Marketing Services
Our internet marketing services coupled with web design and SEO will get your small business website to the top of your search engine. We focus on local as well as larger markets. All the way from Seattle, Olympia, Maple Valley, Kirkland, Bellevue, Tacoma and states like Washington, California, and ones further out!
Organic SEO is the Perfect Solution
Yes, SEO is the right way to get your website and visible online. But, you need to hire an agency that knows what they are doing. We at Visualwebz work on guidelines set by search engines. Thus, getting positive results for our customers. Also, our SEO consultant services are not only local in Renton, Kent, Seattle, Bellevue or other areas. But reach further beyond into other states!
Online Marketing Services
Our online marketing services are not just limited to Seattle, Bellevue, Renton, Tacoma or Bellingham. But we offer services to all businesses nationally. Go ahead and contact one of the top digital marketing agencies near you. Though there are many SEO Companies to choose from we ask you to check our reviews and decide why our customers prefer and chose us.
Web Design, Current Trends and Online Marketing Blog Posts:
Following are areas every small business should be aware of when it comes to having a website:
Online Marketing Tips and Insights
- Content Marketing through effective email marketing
- Benefit of Keywords
- Effective Online Marketing is a necessity for solid website ranking.
- Reviews matter and attract customers. Learn more about Google Reviews vs Yelp.
- Unique Content Matters.
- Digital Marketing and SEO entail on-page, off-page SEO and an understanding on page one ranking formula and practices.
- Marketing and animation go hand in hand, especially when it comes to engaging visitors.
- Drop shipping websites built the right way will allow businesses to improve their revenue.
- Website Color Choices can be a make or break in your business category.
- Voice Search and the impact it will have on getting customers.
- Website Costs and why cheap websites don't always have the ROI.
- Web design trends from 2000 to 2019 have come a long way when it comes to any small business being able to get online. It's not all just hard-coding nowadays but website builders can get a small business to quickly get a website.
- Worst Web Designs can have a huge impact on traffic and your business.
- Having the greatest website also needs to be protected from malicious attacks.
More Blog Posts on Web Design, Online Marketing, and related areas include:
Google Panel | Google Adwords | Google Trends | Rich Snippets | | Internet Companies | HTTPS | | E-Commerce Website Developers | | 20 Years of Google | AI | Google Algorithms | Phishing & Compromising websites | Business Ranking in Seattle | Smart Homes | Ruby on Rails | Web Design History | Death of Google Plus | 5G | Micro-animations & Micro-interactions