Google Trends insight by an online marketing firm.
Google Trends is one way to check what everyone is talking about online or the biggest news.
To our generation, the ability to follow trends can be essential. Sometimes not being able to follow trends can isolate us from the rest of the world. Knowing the trends allows people to be not outdated. Also, it allows people to be aware of the things that are going around in the world. So we need a way to keep up with that need, and platforms like social media can feed that need. Another way is using a trend platform like Google Trends to keep up with the current happenings. They have different sorts of categories for trends like business, sports, and more. These trends are live trends that get updated right away, so it is the newest of information.
Web Design, Current Trends, and Online Marketing Blog Posts:
A Top Digital Marketing Agency in Seattle that provides a range of digital marketing services.
We have summarized some areas small businesses should be aware of when having an effective online presence.
Digital Marketing Tips and Insights
An SEO expert will always understand complex ranking formula fundamentals, SEO practices and explain SEO tasks and terminology to its customers. In fact, as professional SEO experts, they should never leave the clients in the dark! All professional SEO teams know the type of marketing that best fits any business. For example, to name a few, organic SEO, PPC, local SEO, and Social Media strategies.
Search Engine Marketing may include:
- Content Marketing through effective email marketing will keep your business connected with your customers.
- We research keywords' so that they benefit how websites rank on search results. Targetting the right keywords means more traffic and customers. Hence, we take the time to understand each business and the best web words to use during online marketing and the web design process.
- Effective Online Marketing is a necessity for solid website ranking and should be part of all marketing campaigns.
- Unique Content Matters and should be carefully created and aimed at the right demographics.
- Digital Marketing and SEO should always entail on-page, off-page SEO such as social media and correct webpage URLs.
- Marketing and animation go hand in hand, especially when it comes to engaging visitors.
- Reviews matter and not only attract customers but also authenticate the business. Learn more about Google Reviews vs. Yelp.
- Voice Search is already here, and every business should be aware of its impact on getting future customers.
Web developers are digital professionals that may work as a team or may work independently. Some areas that they may focus on includes:
- Website Color Choices can be a make or break when it comes to attracting customers.
- Web design trends since 2000 have come a long way when it comes to businesses being able to get online. Numerous web design elements have come and gone. But, our web design agency continues to understand the complexity of websites, whether it's a KISS web design or a complex e-commerce platform. Even if it's a website built using website builders or custom-designed through hard-coding, we always use current web technologies and deliver attention-grabbing websites. For example, using video headers, minimalistic web design approaches, and overall websites provide great user experiences and functionalities.
- Worst Web Designs can have a detrimental impact on customer service and traffic. Also, this is the number one reason why a professional web design agency should take care of any web services.
- Having a unique and protected website will allow it to be secure from malicious attacks. We help keep websites functioning and out of trouble.
More Blog Posts on Web Design, Online Marketing, SEO, and related areas:
Google Panel | Google Adwords | Google Trends | Rich Snippets | | Internet Companies | HTTPS | | E-Commerce Website Developers | | 20 Years of Google | AI | Google Algorithms | Phishing & Compromising websites | Business Ranking in Seattle | Smart Homes | Web Design History | Micro-animations & Micro-interactions | Drop shipping | Check our multi-page generator that helps create multiple landing pages | Structured Query Language.
Yes, there are many cheaper options available, but you should know the pros and cons of more reasonable website costs. Also, why do affordable websites not consistently deliver what you expect? Connect with one of our web design or online marketers today. Also, we ask you to read our Seattle web design company reviews and see why our customers are glad they allowed us to work for them. Call us at (425)-336-0069.
What are Google Trends?
A search engine company called Google Inc. created software called Google Trends to show the recent events. It was launched on May 11th, 2006. Then, on August 5th, 2008, a similar program called Google Insights for Search was found. Subsequently, a few years later, on September 27th, 2012, Google merged Insight to now known as Google Trends what Google Trend is a public web facility for Google. According to Google Inc, it has real-time updates on trends that happen in the world. It gives the users a fresh update on the current events that are happening around the world. They have their way of processing the data from a number of the most important trend to the least important. They use a five-word search that allows them to piece together to find the breaking story. In addition, they also use a graph that searches on hot topics.
Google Trends also has loads of categories like business, sports, health, and more. Along with that, it has features to view what is trending in other countries as well. What’s so great about Google Trend is that it has current trends, but it has trended from the past. This allows users to know the recent events that are happening around the world. This eliminates the use of watching the news and waiting for it to it come up. Also, Google trends have features that show data that is relevant to us. For example, mother’s day is coming up soon this weekend when I am writing this paper. So Google trends go the extra step to show what is better for their mother, a brunch or flowers.
The Purpose of Google Trends
According to searchenginewatch.com, there are many different purposes for Google Trends. One of the primary purposes is that people can see how interests are spiking/changing. There are four different ways you can search on google trends: web search, worldwide, time, categories. These parameters can be edited so that people can be specific about what they’re looking for. An example of this would be if someone from a company wanted to check the interest on a product of theirs. They could search the product name and see how the interest in that product is doing. The claim could be spiking or going down, and the company would be able to know. The company could then change things about the product and see how it affects the interest. They also can compare the attraction to the product with their sales and see how they can affect both.
Google Trends can also use public figures who want to know how announcements they’ve made have affected their interest. An example of this right now would be that Ariana Grande and Mac Miller broke up yesterday. As of last night at 8 PM, the interest in those names sparked too much higher than usual. If they broke up to spark interest and get their names in the news, which is common in Hollywood, they could use Google Trends to check and see how much they sparked. Then they could match that with their sales and see how much they spiked. There are many other instances that this could be used in and is used in. These examples were to demonstrate the purpose of Google Trends.
Type of Trends on Google Trends
Based on trends.google.com, as talked about in the previous paragraph, Google Trends has four main parameters for looking. These four parameters are web search, location, time, and individual categories. The web search is a search bar at the top of Google Trends to type whatever you want in. It will then show you the interest in that search term and how it is changing. The location helps you narrow your search to certain places, like countries or states. You can also put certain countries, showing you the most popular things in that country. This can be used to see what important things are happening in other countries.
The following parameter is time. This will show you the most popular searches over a specific time interval. It can also show you at a particular time. You can use this by going to Top Charts and checking by year. You will be shown the most popular searches from many categories from that year. The final parameter is categories. This is just a tab that you can click on that will show a bunch of categories. If you click on these categories, it will show you what things in those categories are spiking. For example, if you go to categories and click on the business, you will see the most popular/trending stories. As of right now, in the US, the most popular story is about a Boston Dynamics robot. These are the main types of trends on Google Trends.
How are the trends found?
There are a lot of different types of trends that are on Google trends. It has a lot of different and categories and different ways that they represent these data. They use graphs, tables, and more to present the data that they collect. According to ‘whatis.techtarget.com,’ how Google gets their trend is that they use their search engine to see how much it was searched. What they do is they take five words that were searched the most for the search engine and piece them together. Which allows them to see which stories they are trying to look for out of the recent ones. For example, Mexico national football team, Rafael Márquez, the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Juan Carlos Osorio, and Javier Hernández, was searched most often in the last three hours. When these five words are pieced together, it comes out to the Mexican soccer team roster release.
Another way that they find the trends is by using the traffic on other websites. According to ‘searchenginewatch.com,’ this allows them to create columns like “Also visited” and “Also searched for.” What they do is, instead of looking at the traffic on that specific word, they look at the words related. This divides the data into percentages of visitors from a particular geographical region, and a crucial feature is how the data is presented on maps. This is called “Geo-Targeting.” For example, it has data on the Trump administration and which countries have an interest in them. This data is also presented by states as well and some in counties as well. Showing the descriptive and in-depth analysis of the trends geographically.
Finally, Google Trends can be a great tool to jump on board and write a great article on a current topic being searched. This, no doubt, will be beneficial for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and online marketing. For example, at the start of the year, we placed an article on SEO Trends 2019. With its attention-grabbing title and content, we were able to funnel the content to the right audience.
We strongly encourage any small business to keep an eye out for what’s happening in their industry and immediately jump on board with an article. This online marketing strategy will help more traffic to your website! We also understand that you may be too busy to take on such a task, hence, why we’re here to help.
Call us at (425)-336-0069. Visualwebz is an SEO and Web design agency. Please read our reviews. You won’t be disappointed.
Web Design & SEO Services for Small Businesses
At Visualwebz, we provide a range of WordPress (WP) web design, website development, and web marketing services to a diverse group of small businesses. Be it a WordPress website design for a large company, SEO for a startup, or an e-commerce website for a brick-and-mortar small business, we will deliver it. Our web developers have a strong understanding of small businesses. Furthermore, we encourage you to read Visualwebz reviews and see why our customers are happy with our work and outcomes.
Healthcare Web Design Services
We offer a range of medical web design services for the healthcare industry. Our medical website solutions branch out to all areas of the healthcare field. For example, effective dental web design services offered by our dental web designers serve Dentists, Dental Clinics, specialized Dental Practices, Orthodontists, Dentistry, and Dental Practices. For example, Bothell Dental Care is one client where we have helped the site gain an online presence.
We don't end there with our website services but branch to other healthcare services like Doctors, specialist Doctors, Medical Services, Psychologists, Plastic Surgeries, Chiropractors, Psychiatrists, Veterinary practices, and other healthcare-related practices. Hire the best medical website developers for your healthcare website, dentist, or walk-in clinic. Connect with one of our web designers today.
Professional web solutions for the services sector
Our website builder and SEO services assist all types of businesses. Some of which include:
- Import Export, Distributors, Warehouses, Warehousing Outlets, B2B, and Franchises. Also, Consignment businesses like one in Tacoma, WA.
- Manufacturing companies like Urban Accessories.
- Mechanics, Car repair, Towing company, and auto garages.
- Contractors, developers, and home construction companies.
- Cleaning businesses like dry cleaning web design and carpet cleaning.
- Car dealerships and auto repairs centers.
- Hairdressers, Hairstylists, spas, and salons.
- All types of small businesses and startups.
- Elderly care and Senior living web design services are also available.
- Schools such as daycares, home daycare, early learning schools, Montessori, and training centers.
- Food industry such as distributors, restaurants. Restaurant Chains, etc.
Web Design & SEO for Professionals
- Be it a small CPA or an established CPA, Accountants, Tax Services, or Tax Preparation Office. We can help. In fact, our services for accounting or finance-related firms are affordable and specific to each business. Other finance areas include investment firms, financial advisors, financial consultants, investment firms, and investment consultants.
- We also help attorneys and law firms and provide the best law firm web design and SEO for any legal, attorney, or law practice. After all, our law firm website designs are aimed at law firms looking for growth or law firms needing more online visibility. A good example is the NY Defense Attorney web design, where we took an old, outdated website and freshened it up.
- Our web services also branch out to sports professionals and sports-related small businesses, start-ups, and the real estate sector.
Web services for other industries
Web design services that benefit nonprofits such as religious centers and churches have always been part of our portfolio. For example, a project for a local Seattle Christianity website. Another example is redesigning a Seattle-based nonprofit VillageFamilyProject.com website. Other non-profits we are working with include TruthPharm.com.
We give back!
As part of giving back, we help nonprofits. As a matter of fact, we don't profit from any nonprofit website design or SEO services provided to non-profits. If you have a great cause your working for, then let us help your non-profit. We may even do it for free! Be it in Federal Way, Bellevue, or New York. We can help you get results. We can also fix a broken website and get your charitable cause or church back on track.
Delivering Effective Web Design & Online Marketing Services
If you're looking for web design, website development, a new website, or need to revamp an existing small business website, then you’ve come to the right place. Notably, we understand business owners and the website benefits your business needs. Besides, we know that being a website owner. You will want to see immediate results.
Furthermore, we can help your website reach an international, national, or local customer base. Besides, we know how to get your customers to you. After all, small business websites and SEO have been our specialty since 2008!
Our customers continually praise our web design services.,check our reviews!
We Deliver Effective Web & SEO Services
Our website developers specialize in delivering the best websites and nothing more. More significantly, our qualifications and experience allow us to provide clear and concise solutions. Whether it's a simple website or complex or built on PHP or ASP, we will always keep you in the loop during the whole web development process.
Immediately after the launch of your website, we will work with you to improve your online presence. For example, our SEO specialists will help drive traffic to your website with this in mind. Visualwebz LLC is the ideal firm to hire for your next project. We will also take care of your web security - remember, you will need to secure your website from hackers. Similarly, other website design services offered include website maintenance, support, and website testing.
Are you interested in our services? Or just have some questions on SEO or web design? Even questions regarding our expertise or web design costs? Then contact us today at (425)-336-0069. You may also want to check our reviews and learn why our customers like us! After all, our 5-star reviews clearly tell prospective customers why we stand out regarding service, punctuality, quality, and affordability.
Resources & Links
Marketing & SEO
- YouTube Marketing.
- Ad campaigns and digital marketing tips.
- Keep your website out of trouble.
- Slow websites and ranking.
- Social media content.
- Essential website tools.
- Alternatives to Craigslist advertising.
- Our Seattle website SEO company has released an SEO Multiple Page Generator so that you can effectively manage content.
Web Design & Website Development
- Website redesign.
- Seattle WordPress website design.
- Web technologies such as web builders.
- Professional Seattle web design.
- E-Commerce platform.
- Website questions.
- Looking for the best hosting?
- Web design trends to watch out for.
- Website services.
Cities where we provide Web Design for small businesses:
Seattle Web Design Agency that offers custom web solutions.
Like any small business or customer, you may be asking yourself why you need a website? Of course, you do! No matter how small or big, every business needs a website and, more importantly, online marketing services after that. For example, SEO will help the site be more visible and available during search results. Thus generate more website traffic and increase sales and services! There are other factors and reasons why every business should have a website. We've summarized 12 reasons why a company should take web design seriously. Some of these include global and local presence, open 24/7, and outpace your competition.
We offer the best website design services, web maintenance, and web support to small businesses in Seattle, Washington, and all over the USA. Yes, our website builders and professional web designers are available to all companies at affordable website rates. After all, hiring competent and affordable Seattle web developers, website designers, WordPress designers, and web builders will get your business the results without breaking your bank account! Whether you're looking for a web agency in Seattle or a website developer elsewhere?
Every business deserves a professionally designed website.
Our freelance website development services will get your business the professional presence needed! Whether it's an e-commerce website or a simple CMS in WordPress. We always deliver what our customers expect! Trust our professional web designing and online marketing experience as proven, inexpensive, and practical for small businesses and professionals alike.
Our local web design services are available locally in Seattle, Washington, and all over the USA. An agency that offers various web services from custom web designs, SEO, and supporting Seattle businesses with our WordPress maintenance.
Local Areas we serve in Washington.
Local cities where we offer web design services include Auburn, WA, Seattle, WA, Covington, Kent, WA, Federal Way, Tacoma, Olympia, Issaquah, New Castle, Lakewood, Gig Harbor, Everett, Monroe, Mill Creek, Milton, Northbend, Puyallup, Redmond, Renton, Tacoma, White Center, Vancouver, Bellingham, Seattle, Yakima, and Woodinville.
Custom Web Design Solutions
How can we not mention custom web design solutions? Many of our clients opt for custom websites to make the business stand out from its competition. A custom website built by a professional web designer will not only result in solid branding but allow customers to differentiate and quickly identify your services and products from your competition. Our custom web design services are available to a diverse range of businesses in many areas, such as Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma, NY, California, and globally.
Hire the best Web Design Services in Seattle, Washington
With front-end and back-end experience, our customers back us up as the best web design services. In fact, how could you possibly go wrong? Our full-stack web development experience and online marketing will pave the path for your business to succeed. Contact us today at (425)-336-0069. Just a reminder that our services are available, but not limited to Seattle, Bellevue, WA, Tacoma, Olympia, WA, New York, L.A., and all over!
Web Developers - We're not just a Web Design Agency.
Our specialties are not only in web design but also in web development and online marketing. Yes, we are a full-blown agency with a one-stop service. Our web development services are not just limited to the Washington area but all over. From Bellevue, Tacoma, and to LA, California, NY, London, Birmingham, UK, and Glyn Ebwy, Wales.
Web Agency with perfect solutions & great reviews
Our small business solutions are the perfect choice for any small to medium size business looking for results. Especially if you're looking to see your small business website grow, we can help via effective web design and online marketing. A Seattle web design company that assists many businesses in and around the Puget Sound area. We do not finish there; we've also helped companies in Seattle, Issaquah, Bellevue, Tacoma, New York, and California. Let our expertise help your business expand and reach new heights!
Online Marketing, SEO services available to small businesses in:
Our tried and tested Small Business SEO Services help outrank competitor’s websites and drive more traffic. Ignoring our leading Seattle SEO marketing services could result in you missing many online opportunities and allowing the freedom for your business to expand. Whether it's SEO for a dentist or promoting an online event, we have proven through many SEO case studies that we get it done!
If you want to succeed online and help your business’s current online standing, then internet marketing is necessary. More importantly, we can help pave the right path in making your website successful. Our SEO Agency is a top-rated marketing agency that can help your business reach new heights and reach its maximum potential.
An SEO agency with innovative ideas, strategies, and solutions allows businesses to take the lead in their industries. From local Seattle SEO through to global presence, our custom tailor-fit solutions help companies effectively compete. We can help your Seattle business reach that desired ranking on search results.
Following is a small list of cities where our outstanding and best Seattle SEO services are available. We serve and help small businesses improve their online marketing presence via effective organic Seattle SEO and web solutions. Overall, our Seattle website SEO practices have helped many companies gain the online exposure needed to attract traffic and generate sales.
Washington SEO, SEM & Marketing Agency available in:
Our web-related services have delivered many solutions to small businesses in and around Seattle. Other local areas where our clients include: Algona | Auburn | Kent | Bellevue | New Castle | Bellingham | Factoria, Bellevue | Federal Way | Fife | Kent | Renton | Kirkland | Issaquah | Lakewood | Lynnwood | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Olympia | Redmond | Seattle | Tacoma | Kennewick | Gig Harbor | Vancouver.
Our SEO packages and marketing solutions are affordable and geared towards small businesses. In particular, companies in and around Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Snohomish, Tacoma, Kent, and Factoria Bellevue, WA, continue to be our loyal customers. Our SEO company and web design firm do not just make a promise but instead carry it out to succeed whether you are close to home in Seattle or elsewhere.
Since the start of SEO, our SEO services and SEO marketers focus on organic SEO for small businesses like restaurants, distributors, professionals, doctors, dentists, and attorneys/call us for a free SEO estimate (425)-336-0069.
Digital Marketing Services
Our digital marketing services are available in Washington and other states. Locally we assist small businesses in Puyallup, Gig Harbor, Olympia, Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Seattle, Vancouver, Tacoma, and surrounding areas.
Internet Marketing Services
Our internet marketing services coupled with web design and SEO will get your small business website to the top of your search engine. We focus on local as well as larger markets. From Seattle, Olympia, Maple Valley, Kirkland, Bellevue, Tacoma, and states like Washington, California, and ones further out! We provide quality on-page SEO as well as off-page services. For example, we are helping to acquire customer reviews.
Organic SEO is the Perfect Solution
Yes, on-page SEO and off-page SEO services are the best way to get your website visible online. But, you need to hire an SEO agency or SEO expert that knows what they are doing. At Visualwebz, we work within guidelines set by search engines. Also, understand terms like LSIGraph and incorporate structured data into websites. Our digital marketing strategies coupled with web design get positive results for our customers. As an established SEO consultant services we are available locally and nationally as professionals; our reach is beyond Washington and the USA!
Online Marketing Services
Our online marketing services are limited to Seattle, Bellevue, Renton, Tacoma, or Bellingham. But we offer services to all businesses nationally and globally. Go ahead and contact one of the top digital marketing agencies near you. You'd only realize that the SEO services they offer will be highly costly and outside your budget.
There are many SEO Companies. But we ask you to check our reviews and decide why our customers chose us.
Visualwebz is a top Seattle web design agency and recognized as a leading advertising and marketing firm in Washington.
Website Design - Call (425).336.0069
We use Google Trends for Small Businesses Traffic
- If your looking for website developers near you, you’ve come to the right place! We provide web services to the following areas, but not limited to Auburn, Algona, Milton, Seattle, Bellingham, WA, Des Moines, Bellevue, Issaquah, Burien, Federal Way, Fife, WA, Maple Valley, Mill Creek, Covington, WA, Des Moines, and Seatac. Des Moines and Seatac are generally neighboring cities to Kent.
Professional Website Development with effective use of Google Trends
- Seattle Web development includes numerous online services including SEO and online marketing. As a result, some local areas we serve include:Washington State | Auburn | Bellevue | Eastside – Bellevue | Bellevue Website Design – Local Website Firm | Bothell | Des Moines | Federal Way | Fife | Issaquah | Kent | Kirkland, WA | Lacey | Lakewood | Lynwood | Maple Valley | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Monroe | Seatac WA | Tacoma | Tukwila | Vancouver | Everett | Spokane | Seatac | Seattle Website Design | Renton | Seatac
- Visualwebz.com serves numerous businesses around Seattle. For example, Ballard – Small business in the Ballard area will no doubt benefit from our website’s services. For example, the first-page ranking will allow your website to rank well in Google. In addition, other areas in Seattle include: Belltown | Fremont | Madison Park | Capitol Hill | West Seattle | Queen Anne | Magnolia | Downtown Seattle | Seattle Website Design Services | Seattle | Northgate | Web Design Seattle Washington | Seattle Web Page Design | Small Biz Web Design
Correctly utilizing Google Trends & SEO services for all businesses
Besides providing SEO and online marketing to local businesses we also provide such services to small businesses in other states. For example, local cities include Seattle, Federal Way, Issaquah, Kirkland, Lakewood, WA, Monroe, Olympia, Tacoma and Bellingham, WA.
- Albuquerque | Anaheim | Atlanta | Bakersfield | Bellevue, WA | Charlotte NC | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbus Ohio | Corpus Christi | Dallas Texas | Denver Colorado | Detroit Michigan | El Paso Texas | Fort Worth Texas | Fresno | Honolulu | Jacksonville | Long Beach California | Louisville | Memphis TN | Mesa Arizona | Minneapolis | Phoenix AZ | Portland Oregon | Raleigh | Riverside, California | Sacramento | San Diego | San Jose California | Santa Anna | | Tucson | Virginia Beach | Washington DC | Seattle Washington – Issaquah, WA
Whether you’re looking for a website for an attorney, small law firm, dentist, or marketing a law firm? Our web developers will deliver exactly what you want. Check our web design portfolio and contact us at (425)-336-0069.
- Oregon | Portland | Salem | Eugene
- Idaho | Boise
- New York | Brooklyn
- California: LA Website Design | San Jose | Riverside | Also, web design in Long Beach.
- Canada | Toronto | Calgary | Vancouver | Surrey B.C.
- Texas | Austin
- Indiana | Indianapolis
Whether its a Seattle carpet cleaning business website or an attorney based in NY? We can help your business get to the next level.