Google Trends insight by an online marketing firm.
Google Trends is one way to check what everyone is talking about online or what the biggest news is.
To our generation, the ability to follow trends can be very important. Sometimes not being able to follow trends can isolate ourselves from the rest of the world. Knowing the trends allows people to be not outdated. Also, it allows people to be aware of the things that are going around in the world. So we need a way to keep up with that need and platforms like social media can feed that need. Another way is using a trend platform like Google Trends to keep up with the current happenings. They have different sorts of categories for trends like a business, sports, and more. These trends are live trends that get updated right away, so it is the newest of information.
Web Design, Current Trends and Online Marketing Blog Posts:
Visualwebz LLC is a Top Digital Marketing Agency Seattle 2018 and provides a range of digital marketing services.
We have summarized a number of areas every small business should be aware of when it comes to having an effective website:
Digital Marketing Tips and Insights
- Content Marketing through effective email marketing will keep your customers connected.
- Benefit of Keywords ensures that websites are targeted at the right customer base.
- Effective Online Marketing is a necessity for solid website ranking and should be part of all marketing campaigns.
- Reviews matter and not only attract customers but also authenticate the business. Learn more about Google Reviews vs Yelp.
- Unique Content Matters and should be carefully created, and aimed at the right demographics.
- Digital Marketing and SEO entail on-page, off-page SEO and social media.
- An SEO expert will always have understanding on page one ranking formula and practices.
- Marketing and animation go hand in hand, especially when it comes to engaging visitors.
- Our multi page generator helps create multiple land pages.
- Website Color Choices can be a make or break when it comes to attracting customers.
- Voice Search is already here and every business should be aware of the impact it will have on getting future customers.
- Understand website costs and why cheap websites don't always have the ROI.
- Web design trends from 2000 to 2019 have come a long way when it comes to businesses being able to get online. Our web design agency understands the complexity of websites. Whether its a KISS web design, or a complex e-commerce platform. Even, if its a website built using website builders or one that's custom designed through hard-coding. We always use current web technologies and deliver attention grabbing websites.
- Worst Web Designs can have a detrimental impact on customer service and traffic. Also, this is the number one reason why a professional web design agency should be hired.
- Having the greatest website also means that its protected from malicious attacks. We help keep websites functioning and out of trouble.
More Blog Posts on Web Design, Online Marketing, SEO and related areas:
Google Panel | Google Adwords | Google Trends | Rich Snippets | | Internet Companies | HTTPS | | E-Commerce Website Developers | | 20 Years of Google | AI | Google Algorithms | Phishing & Compromising websites | Business Ranking in Seattle | Smart Homes | Ruby on Rails | Web Design History | Death of Google Plus | 5G | Micro-animations & Micro-interactions | Drop shipping
What is Google Trends?
A search engine company called Google Inc. created a software called Google Trends, to show the recent events that are happening. It was launched on May 11th, 2006. Then, on August 5th, 2008 a similar program called Google Insights for Search launched. Subsequently a few years later on September 27th, 2012, Google merged the Insight to now known as Google Trends. What Google Trend is a public web facility for Google. According to Google Inc, it has real-time updates on trends that happen in the world. It gives the users a fresh update on the current events that are happening around the world. They have their way of processing the data to a number of the most important trend to the least important. In fact, they use a five-word search that allows them to piece together so that they can find the breaking story. In addition, they also use a graph about that searches on hot the topics.
Google Trends also has loads of categories like business, sports, health, and more. Along with that, it has features to view what is trending in other countries as well. What’s so great about Google Trend is that not only it has trends that are current, but it has trended from the past. This allows users to know the recent events that are happening around the world. This eliminates the use of watching the news and waiting for it to it come up. Also, Google trends have features that show data that is relevant to us. For example, mother’s day is coming up soon this weekend when I am writing this paper. So Google trends go the extra step to show what is better for their mother, a brunch or flowers.
The Purpose of Google Trends
According to searchenginewatch.com, there are many different purposes for Google Trends, one of the main purposes is that people can see how interests are spiking/changing. There are 4 different ways you can search on google trends: web search, worldwide, time, categories. These parameters can be edited so that people can be specific about what they’re looking for. An example of this would be if someone from a company wanted to check the interest on a product of theirs. They could search the product name and see how the interest in that product is doing. The interest could be spiking or going down and the company would be able to know. The company could then change things about the product and see how it affects the interest. They also can compare the interest to the product with their sales and see how they can affect both.
Google Trends can also use by public figures who want to know how announcements they’ve made have affected the interest in them. An example of this right now would be that Ariana Grande and Mac Miller broke up yesterday. As of last night at 8 PM, the interest in those names sparked too much higher than the normal. Now if they broke up to spark interest and to get their names in the news, which is common in Hollywood. They could use Google Trends to check and see how much they sparked. Then they could match that with their sales and see how much they spiked. There are many other instances that this could be used in, and is used in. These examples were just to demonstrate the purpose of Google Trends.
Type of Trends on Google Trends
Based off of trends.google.com, as talked about in the previous paragraph, Google Trends has 4 main parameters for looking. These 4 parameters are web search, location, time, and individual categories. The web search is a search bar at the top of Google Trends that you can type whatever you want in. It will then show you the interest on that search term and how it is changing. The location helps you narrow your search to certain places, like countries or states. You can also put certain countries and it will show you the most popular things in that country. This can be used to see what important things are happening in other countries.
The next parameter is time, this will show you the most popular searches over a certain time interval. It can also show you at a certain time. You can use this by going to Top Charts and checking by year. You will be shown the most popular searches from many categories from that year. The final parameter is categories, this is just a tab that you can click on that will show a bunch of categories. If you click on these categories it will show you what things in those categories are spiking. For example, if you go to categories and click on business you will see the most popular/trending stories. As of right now, in the US, the most popular story is about a Boston Dynamics robot. These are the main types of trends on Google Trends.
How are the trends found?
There are a lot of different types of trends that are on Google trends. It has a lot of different and categories and different ways that they represent these data. They use graphs, tables, and more to present the data that they collect. According to ‘whatis.techtarget.com’, the way that Google gets their trend is that they use their own search engine to see how much it was searched. What they do is they take five words that were searched the most for the search engine and piece them together. Which allows them to see which stories they are trying to look for out of the recent ones. For example, Mexico national football team, Rafael Márquez, 2018 FIFA World Cup, Juan Carlos Osorio, and Javier Hernández was searched most often in the last three hours. When these five words are pieced together it comes out to the Mexican soccer team roster release.
Another way that they find the trends is by using the traffic on other websites. According to ‘searchenginewatch.com’, this allows them to create columns like “Also visited” and “Also searched for”. What they do is, instead of looking at the traffic on that specific word they look at the words related. This divides the data into percentages of visitors from a specific geographical region and a crucial feature is how the data is presented on maps. This is called a “Geo-Targeting”. For example, it has data on the Trump administration and which countries have an interest in them. This data is also presented by states as well and some in counties as well. Showing the descriptive and the in-depth analysis of the trends geographically.
Finally, Google Trends can be a great tool to jump on board and write a great article on a current topic being searched. This no doubt will be beneficial for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and online marketing. For example, at the start of the year, we placed an article on SEO Trends 2019, with its attention grabbing title and content we were able to funnel the content to the right audience.
We strongly encourage any small business to keep an eye out for whats happening in their industry and immediately jump on board with an article. This online marketing strategy will help more traffic to your website! We also understand that you may be too busy to take on such a task, hence, why we’re here to help.
Web Design & SEO Services for Small Businesses
At Visualwebz LLC we provide a range of WordPress (WP) web design, website development and web marketing services to a diverse group of small businesses. Be it a WordPress website design for a large company or an e-Commerce website for business starting up, we will deliver it. Each web developer at Visualwebz LLC will work with you to complete your online success. Also, we encourage you to read Visualwebz reviews and see why our customers are happy with our work and outcomes.
Healthcare Web Design Services
We offer a range of medical web design services for healthcare practices. In fact, our medical website solutions branch out to all areas of the healthcare industry. For example, our effective dental web design services, offered by our dental web designers serve Dentists, Dental Clinics, Specialized Dental Practices, Orthodontists, Dentistry, and Dental Practices.
Also, we don't end there with our website services but branch to other healthcare services like Chiropractors, Doctors, Specialist Doctors, Psychologists, Plastic Surgeries, Chiropractors, Psychiatrists, Veterinary practices and other healthcare related practices. Hire the best medical website developer for your dentist or walk-in clinic, hire Visalwebz LLC.
Professional web solutions for the services sector
Our website builder and SEO services assist all types of businesses. Some of which are:
- Import Export, Distributors, Warehouses, Warehousing Outlets, B2B, and Franchises.
- Mechanics, Car repair, and auto garages.
- Contractors, developers, and home construction companies.
- Cleaning businesses like dry cleaning web design and carpet cleaning.
- Car dealerships and auto repairs centers.
- Hairdressers, Hairstylists, spas a, and salons.
- All types of small businesses and startups.
- Elderly care and Senior living web design services are also available.
- Schools such as daycares, home daycare, early learning schools, Montessori, and training centers.
- Food industry such as distributors, restaurants. Restaurant Chains, etc.
Web Design & SEO for Professionals
- Be it a small CPA or an established CPA, Accountants, Tax Services, or Tax Preparation Office, we can help. In fact, our services for accounting or finance-related firms are affordable and specific to each business. Also, other areas in finance include investment firms, financial advisors, financial consultants, and investment firms.
- and investment consultants.
- We also help attorneys and law firms. We provide the best law firm web design and SEO for any legal, attorney or law practice. After all, our law firm website designs are aimed at law firms that are looking for growth or law firms needing more online visibility.
- Our web services also branch out to small businesses, start-ups and into the real estate sector,
Web services for other industries
We also offer web design services that benefit nonprofits such as religious centers and churches. For example a project for a local Seattle Christianity website helped this cause gain the online visibility it needed.
We give back!
As part of giving back, we help nonprofits. As a matter of fact, we don't profit from any nonprofit website design or SEO services provided to non-profits. If you have a great cause your working for, then let us help your non-profit. In fact, we may even do it for free! Be it in Federal Way, Bellevue or New York we can help you get results. We can also fix a broken website, and get your charitable cause or church back on track.
Delivering the best Web Design & SEO Services
Local Web Design Services
If you're looking for web design, website development, a new website or wanting to revamp to an existing small business website, then you’ve come to the right place. Notably, at Visualwebz LLC we understand business owners and the website benefits your business needs. In addition, we understand that being a website owner you will want to see immediate results. Furthermore, we can help your website reach an international, national or local customer base. Besides, we know how to get your customers to you. After all, small business websites and SEO have been our specialty since 2008!
We Deliver the Best Web Services
Our website developers specialize in delivering the best websites and nothing more. More significantly, our qualifications and experience allow us to deliver clear and concise solutions. As a matter of fact, we will keep you in the loop during the whole web development process. Immediately after the launch of your website, we will work with you in improving your online presence. For example, our SEO specialists will help drive traffic to your website. With this in mind. Visualwebz LLC is the ideal firm to hire for your next project. In fact, we will also take care of your web security - remember you will need to secure your website from hackers. Similarly, other website design services offered include website maintenance, support, and website testing.
Interested in chatting to us regarding SEO or web design? Or just have questions regarding our expertise or web design costs? Then Contact us today at 425.336.0069. You may also want to check our reviews, and learn why our customers like us! After all, our 5-star reviews clearly tell prospective customers why we stand out when it comes to service, punctuality, quality, and affordability.
Resources & Links
Our Blog covers a range of services, practices, and trends in the areas of web design and SEO.
Marketing & SEO
- YouTube Marketing.
- Alternatives to Craigslist advertising.
- Ad Campaigns.
- SEO Trends 2014.
- Slow websites and ranking.
- Social Media Content.
- Essential Website Tools.
- Try our SEO Multiple Page Generator for WordPress.
Web Design & Website Development
- Website Redesign
- Local Website Developers
- Web Technologies
- Seattle WordPress Website Design
- Professional Web Design
- E-Commerce Platform
- Website Questions
- Serving USA Cities | Website Areas
- Website Services
- Left vs. Right Brain
- Looking for good hosting?
Cities where we provide Web Design for small businesses:
A Web Design Agency that offers custom web solutions with quality in mind
We offer the best website design services and web support available to small businesses in Washington and other states. Yes, our website builder services are available to all businesses at affordable and cheap prices. After all, hiring competent web developers, website designers, WordPress Designers, and web builders will get you the results your business needs to be successful. Whether you're looking for a web agency in Seattle or a website developer? We can help. Call us at (425)-336-0069.
Every business deserves a professionally designed website
Our freelance website development services will get your business the professional presence needed! Whether it's an e-commerce website in WordPress or any other type of website, we will deliver and do exactly what you expect! Our professional web designing and online marketing experience prove to be inexpensive, effective for small businesses and professionals alike.
Our local web design services are not only available locally in Seattle, Washington,but nationally. For example local cities where we offer services in Washington include Auburn, WA | Seattle, WA | Covington | Kent | Kent, WA | Federal Way | Tacoma | Olympia | Issaquah | New Castle| Lakewood | Gig Harbor | Everett | Monroe | Mill Creek | Milton | Puyallup | Redmond | Renton | Tacoma | White Center | Vancouver | Bellingham | Seattle.
If you need a new website or just looking for some website support, reach out to us, and let us help.
Hire the best Web Design Services from Washington
With front-end and back-end experience, our customers back us up as the best web design services. In fact, how could you possibly go wrong? After all, our full stack development experience and online marketing will pave the path for your business success. Contact us today at (425)-336-0069. Just a reminder, that our services are available, but not limited to Seattle, Bellevue, WA, Tacoma, Olympia, WA, New York, L.A. and all over!
Web Developers - We're not just a Web Design Agency
Our specialties are not only in web design, but also web development and online marketing. Yes, we are the full blown agency with a one stop service. Our web development services are not just limited to the Washington area but all over. From Bellevue, Tacoma and all the way to LA, California and NY!
Web Agency with perfect solutions & great reviews
Our small business solutions are the perfect choice for any small to medium size business looking for results. Especially if you're looking to see your small business website grow via effective web design and online marketing. In fact, our Seattle web design company has assisted many businesses in and around the Puget Sound area. But, we did not finish there, we've also helped businesses in Seattle, Issaquah, Bellevue, Tacoma, New York, and California. Let our expertise help your business expand and reach new heights!
Online Marketing , SEO services available to small businesses in:
Washington SEO, SEM & Marketing Agency available in:
Algona | Auburn | Kent | Bellevue | New Castle | Bellingham | Factoria, Bellevue | Federal Way | Fife | Kent | Kirkland | Issaquah | Lakewood | Lynnwood | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Olympia | Redmond | Seattle | Tacoma | Kennewick | Gig Harbor | Vancouver
Our SEO packages and Online Marketing solutions are affordable and geared towards small businesses. In particular, businesses in and around Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Snohomish, Tacoma, Kent, and Factoria Bellevue, WA continue to be our loyal customers. Our SEO company and web design firm do not just make a promise but, rather carries it out to succeed. Whether you are close to home in Seattle, or elsewhere.
Our SEO services and SEO marketers focus on organic SEO for small businesses like restaurants, distributors, professionals, doctors, dentists, and attorneys/call us for a free SEO estimate at (425)-336-0069.
Digital Marketing Services
Our digital marketing services are available in Washington and other states. Locally we assist small businesses in Puyallup, Gig Harbor, Olympia, Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Seattle, Vancouver, Tacoma, and surrounding areas.
Internet Marketing Services
Our internet marketing services coupled with web design and SEO will get your small business website to the top of your search engine. We focus on local as well as larger markets. All the way from Seattle, Olympia, Maple Valley, Kirkland, Bellevue, Tacoma and states like Washington, California, and ones further out!
Organic SEO is the Perfect Solution
Yes, SEO is the right way to get your website and visible online. But, you need to hire an agency that knows what they are doing. We at Visualwebz work on guidelines set by search engines. Thus, getting positive results for our customers. Also, our SEO consultant services are not only local in Renton, Kent, Seattle, Bellevue or other areas. But reach further beyond into other states!
Online Marketing Services
Our online marketing services are not just limited to Seattle, Bellevue, Renton, Tacoma or Bellingham. But we offer services to all businesses nationally. Go ahead and contact one of the top digital marketing agencies near you. Though there are many SEO Companies to choose from we ask you to check our reviews and decide why our customers prefer and chose us.
Visualwebz is not just a top web design agency, but also recognized as a top advertising and marketing firm in Washington state.
Website Design - Call (425).336.0069
We use Google Trends for Small Businesses Traffic
- If your looking for website developers near you, you’ve come to the right place! We provide web services to the following areas, but not limited to Auburn, Algona, Milton, Seattle, Bellingham, WA, Des Moines, Bellevue, Issaquah, Burien, Federal Way, Fife, WA, Maple Valley, Mill Creek, Covington, WA, Des Moines, and Seatac. Des Moines and Seatac are generally neighboring cities to Kent.
Professional Website Development with effective use of Google Trends
- Seattle Web development includes numerous online services including SEO and online marketing. As a result, some local areas we serve include:Washington State | Auburn | Bellevue | Eastside – Bellevue | Bellevue Website Design – Local Website Firm | Bothell | Des Moines | Federal Way | Fife | Issaquah | Kent | Kirkland, WA | Lacey | Lakewood | Lynwood | Maple Valley | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Seatac WA | Tacoma | Tukwila | Vancouver | Everett | Spokane | Seatac | Seattle Website Design | Renton | Seatac
- Visualwebz.com serves numerous businesses around Seattle. For example, Ballard – Small business in the Ballard area will no doubt benefit from our website’s services. For example, the first-page ranking will allow your website to rank well in Google. In addition, other areas in Seattle include: Belltown | Fremont | Madison Park | Capitol Hill | West Seattle | Queen Anne | Magnolia | Downtown Seattle | Seattle Website Design Services | Seattle | Northgate | Web Design Seattle Washington | Seattle Web Page Design | Small Biz Web Design
Correctly utilizing Google Trends & SEO services for all businesses
Besides providing SEO and online marketing to local businesses we also provide such services to small businesses in other states. For example, local cities include Seattle, Federal Way, Issaquah, Kirkland, Lakewood, WA, Monroe, Olympia, Tacoma and Bellingham, WA.
- Albuquerque | Anaheim | Atlanta | Bakersfield | Bellevue, WA | Charlotte NC | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbus Ohio | Corpus Christi | Dallas Texas | Denver Colorado | Detroit Michigan | El Paso Texas | Fort Worth Texas | Fresno | Honolulu | Jacksonville | Long Beach California | Louisville | Memphis TN | Mesa Arizona | Minneapolis | Phoenix AZ | Portland Oregon | Raleigh | Riverside, California | Sacramento | San Diego | San Jose California | Santa Anna | | Tucson | Virginia Beach | Washington DC | Seattle Washington – Issaquah, WA
Whether you’re looking for a website for an attorney, small law firm, dentist, or marketing a law firm? Our web developers will deliver exactly what you want. Check our web design portfolio and contact us at (425)-336-0069.
- Oregon | Portland | Salem | Eugene
- Idaho | Boise
- New York | Brooklyn
- California: LA Website Design | San Jose | Riverside | Also, web design in Long Beach.
- Canada | Toronto | Calgary | Vancouver | Surrey B.C.
- Texas | Austin
- Indiana | Indianapolis
Whether its a Seattle carpet cleaning business website or an attorney based in NY? We can help your business get to the next level.