Ready… Set… Go!
Starting the Website Project
Once a deposit has been recieved, we can roll our sleeves and get to work! Following are additional details needed for us to move forward.
Ready to get started? Following are the steps required to initiate a website project:
Now that you have made the deposit payment and ready for us to start on your website project. We will need some additional information to get the ball rolling. Following are a list of questions you will need to answer and submit via email, you can also download these documents and submit them as a MS Word attachment by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions related to your website project…
- What is the official name of your website?
- Do you have a website currently? (please provide a URL)
- Do you have a logo? Do you need a new logo?
- Do you have any color preferences?
- Do you like the way that any particular websites work (Any Reference Website)?
- What is the purpose of your website?
- What services or products do you offer?
- What will your main links/sections be?
- Do you want drop down menus in addition to regular menus?
- Do you have a vision statement or a tagline you want include?
- What elements do you think you may want on your home page?
- Are there websites that you think of as “the competition” (i.e. provide similar products/services)?
- Do you need any special functionality?
- Slide Show
- Welcome Text
- Upcoming Events
- Featured Property
- Link List
- Random Testimonial Module
- Featured Multimedia Module
- Latest Media Module
- Linkable Image Modules
- Blog Excerpt
- News Excerpt
- Account Sign-in Module
- Location Module
- Adopt best practices in Animation
- Educate our clients in basic web design 101 and the process.
- Securing websites, and effectively creating the correct robots
- We also configure email and spam filters and help reduce and even stop spam!
- Our expertise in SEO is not just kept to us, we also have resources and SEO tutorials for our clients.
Contact us for a quick quote, you'd be glad you do and understand why we believe we have mastered the science of web design. Interested in reading more? Refer below: