In summary, it always makes sense to spend time understanding the process as well as time and cost, and more importantly ensuring that both you and website development company understand the requirements.
Are you ready to start? Following are website questions you may have at the start of a website project:
Website questions are no doubt part of a pre-selection process. Website questions could be based around time, cost or just understanding the technicality and complexity of the project in itself.It always makes sense that both you and website development company understand your requirements. At visualwebz we firmly believe that we have mastered the science behind web design. One way to confirm this would be to check our customer testimonials and prospective website clients
There are many web design companies one can choose from when they want to have a website designed. By considering such pointers as mentioned above, one can help to ensure that the right website development company is picked for your online exposure. In addition, the client should determine that the web design company has an adequate amount of experience and will produce a product that is exactly what the client is looking for, and without doubt Visualwebz has this expertise, and will deliver that website!
It may be a daunting task to decide who you should hire for your online exposure, and number of areas that you should consider would be:
- Ask for examples of prior web designs the potential developer or firm has worked on.
- How long will the website development take, and when will the final product be delivered?
- It always makes sense to understand the cost of any project, be a fixed cost for that web design project or based on an hourly basis.
- What will be included in the website project? Will there be any hidden or ongoing charges?
- Will you need any technical background to run the website once it goes live?
- Will there be any ongoing maintenance required, and if so what will this cost?
- Previous and existing clients always provide their experience, so always ask for references.
How much does a website cost?
A website cost will vary in price. A bit like saying I want a house, a one bedroom house with little or no upgrades would be much more affordable than a large mansion with many upgrades. Websites are no different. In order to better understand your requirements it would make sense that you contact us.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a Content Management system. Over 50% of websites are built on this platform. The primary benefit of having a CMS would be that you can update your site by yourself.
I need some website maintenance done?
Visualwebz can take care of website maintenance, prior to getting a quote or starting the process we suggest that you complete and email a Website Update Request form. Click here to access the Website Update Request form
What type of Website should I have?
This will depend on a number of factors such as budget, and what your trying to accomplish? There is a specific page Website Choices which goes over the basics of what you may want to aware of when deciding the type of website you need for your business. Click here to access the Website Choices page.
What is, and how do I choose a domain name?
A domain name is an identification for your website, for example our domain is Visualwebz.com, your domain could be seattlecafe.com, bestreading.com etc. It always make sense to thoroughly research the correct domain, click here for additional details when selecting that perfect domain name.
What Hosting should I purchase?
Ideally most hosting plans work, but this will vary on what your website is trying to accomplish. A website that will be hosting WordPress would ideally work best on a Linux plan. Bluehost is one of the many hosting companies you may use.
My Website is down?
Website hosting companies are not perfect and sometimes things happen that can cause websites to go down for short periods of time. There may be other reasons such as a website compromised? Visualwebz does not provide the hosting, but may take care of it on your behalf.
How do I get started?
- Adopt best practices in Animation
- Educate our clients in basic web design 101 and the process.
- Securing websites, and effectively creating the correct robots
- We also configure email and spam filters and help reduce and even stop spam!
- Our expertise in SEO is not just kept to us, we also have resources and SEO tutorials for our clients.
Contact us for a quick quote, you'd be glad you do and understand why we believe we have mastered the science of web design.