Web Design Graphics
Web Design Graphics are a core component for any website, be it a simple informational website or a large e-commerce website.
What exactly is it?
Web design encompasses many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites. Web designer’s base their work on Cascading Style Sheet (CSS), basically what CSS does is that it can set many different types of features like background color, font color, effects; for example you can have an image to enlarge when someone hovers over it or also when. Organization of content is paramount on any website. The site navigation needs to be in a logical and consistent place on every single page. It should be apparent what the main content on a page is and what is secondary, based on size and location.
Everything on a page needs to have a purpose. Hence why Web Design Graphics should be carefully thought off. We have seconds to make an impression and if the organization doesn’t make sense, the visitor will leave. Web design uses many of the same key visual elements as all types of design such as layout; color; graphics; fonts; and content. Layout: This is the way the graphics, ads, and text are arranged. In the web world, a key goal is to help the view find the information they seek at a glance. This includes maintaining the balance, consistency, and integrity of the design.
Color in Web Design Graphics
The choice of colors is as important as the website choice. More importantly, this depends on the purpose and clientele. It could be simple black-and-white to multi-colored design, conveying the personality of a person or the brand of an organization, using web-safe colors.
- Graphics: Graphics can include logos, photos, clip art or icons, all of which enhance the web design. For user-friendliness, these need to be placed appropriately, working with the color and content of the web page, while not making it too congested or slow to load.
- Fonts: The use of various fonts can enhance a website design. Most web browsers can only read a select number of fonts, known as “web-safe fonts”, so your designer will generally work within this widely accepted group.
Content and design can work together to enhance the message of the site through visuals and text. Written text should always be relevant and useful, so as not to confuse the reader and to give them what they want so they will remain on the site. Content should be optimized for search engines and be of a suitable length, incorporating relevant keywords.
Besides the basic elements of web design that make a site beautiful and visually compelling, a website must also always consider the end user.
- Navigation: Site architecture, menus, and other navigation tools in the web design must be created with consideration of how users browse and search. The goal is to help the user to move around the site with ease, efficiently finding the information they require.
- Multimedia: Relevant video and audio stimuli in the design can help users to grasp the information, developing understanding in an easy and quick manner. This can encourage visitors to spend more time on the webpage.
- Compatibility: Design the webpage, to perform equally well on different browsers and operating systems, to increase its viewing.
- Technology: Advancements in technology give designers the freedom to add movement and innovation, allowing for web design that is always fresh, dynamic and professional.
- Interactive: Increase active user participation and involvement, by adding comment boxes and opinion polls in the design. Convert users from visitors to clients with email forms and newsletter sign-ups.
- Search Engine Optimization: Gone are the days where SEO specialists would focus on SEO tactics in terms of better page ranking. Nowadays the focus is more on quality, unique and enticing content. Though there are ways of optimizing pages to rank based on keywords it is challenging and a gradual process. Of course, there still are best SEO tactics approved by Google which all SEO specialists follow.
- Digital Content: Overall content is king, and should be addressed as being original for any existing or new website.
What are Graphics?
Having discussed Web Design and Web Design Graphics, now what is graphics? Graphics is the use of “diagrams in calculation and design.” Graphics can be anything out there. For example, Google has an image of their logo above the search engine. Any computer or program that allows a computer to display and manipulate images. Such as, Laser Printers are considered as a graphics device because the computer puts an input to the computer and the Laser Printer make the output. A graphic is an image or visual representation of an object. Therefore, computer graphics are simply images displayed on a computer screen. Graphics are often contrasted with text, which is comprised of characters, such as numbers and letters, rather than images.
Computer graphics can be either two or three-dimensional. Early computers only supported 2D monochrome graphics, meaning they were black and white (or black and green, depending on the monitor). Eventually, computers began to support color images. While the first machines only supported 16 or 256 colors, most computers can now display graphics in millions of colors.
2D graphics come in two flavors — raster and vector. Raster graphics are the most common and are used for digital photos, Web graphics, icons, and other types of images. They are composed of a simple grid of pixels, which can each be a different color. Vector graphics, on the other hand, are made up of paths, which may be lines, shapes, letters, or other scalable objects. They are often used for creating logos, signs, and other types of drawings. Unlike raster graphics, vector graphics can be scaled to a larger size without losing quality.
3D graphics started to become popular in the 1990s, along with 3D rendering software such as CAD and 3D animation programs. By the year 2000, many video games had begun incorporating 3D graphics, since computers had enough processing power to support them. Now, most computers now come with a 3D video card that handles all the 3D processing. This allows even basic home systems to support advanced 3D games and applications.”
Websites must attract audiences
The way that these Web Design Graphics come together is that without the graphics the web design would not be able to provide any effects. For example, the navigation bar would not work, unless people would like to see a vertical navigation bar with bullets points off to the side of it. To make a successful website it must attract the right audience. That means it must be optimized to be found for people searching for what the site offers and whether they find the website through search, through advertising, social media.
Simplicity and pleasing graphics
An ideal graphic design can give a huge boost to your website by increasing its visual appeal, professionalism, brand value, and usability. Good Web Design graphics will always encompass graphics from a design perspective, thus increasing the usability of your site. Web visitors often have little patience for complex or confusing sites and will move on fairly quickly. You can encourage viewers to stay on your site by using graphic design to keep navigation simple, making sure your graphics are content appropriate and choosing eye-pleasing colors and text styles.
Importance of graphics
Reasons on why graphics are important to web design. One is professionalism, you want your company to make a great first impression on clients, vendors, and other entities – a logo for example only has a fraction of a second to make a first impression. A design that looks cheap will cast an unfavorable light on your business. This can be difficult to impress for a company that cannot afford a professional design.
Another reason is that you should always have a branding recognition. Basically have a logo or slogan on the website so that it would be easy for people to remember, also by having a creative logo or slogan it has a high chance that people would remember it. Thirdly, another reason is communication, graphics designs can produce visual aids that can help communicate your ideas with the clients. Third off would be efficiency and productivity, which means the more time and effort you put in the website the better response you’ll receive from the clients, and if you do not put in as much effort on the website then it can lead up to a negative impact on workers productivity.
Finally – Don’t use
Also as I have stated in the previously the user interface should be intuitive. Do not use blinding colors, for example, neon green, neon yellow etc.… also try not to use too fancy fonts for multiple reasons because one, is that some of the fonts that are used are kind of hard to read or to make out the words. Finally, web design graphics should be utilized carefully with the consideration of the website’s target.
Delivering the best Web Design & SEO Services
Local Web Design Services
If you're looking for web design, website development, a new website or wanting to revamp to an existing small business website, then you’ve come to the right place. Notably, at Visualwebz LLC we understand business owners and the website benefits your business needs. In addition, we understand that being a website owner you will want to see immediate results. Furthermore, we can help your website reach an international, national or local customer base. Besides, we know how to get your customers to you. After all, small business websites and SEO have been our specialty since 2008!
We Deliver the Best Web Services
Our website developers specialize in delivering the best websites and nothing more. More significantly, our qualifications and experience allow us to deliver clear and concise solutions. As a matter of fact, we will keep you in the loop during the whole web development process. Immediately after the launch of your website, we will work with you in improving your online presence. For example, our SEO specialists will help drive traffic to your website. With this in mind. Visualwebz LLC is the ideal firm to hire for your next project. In fact, we will also take care of your web security - remember you will need to secure your website from hackers. Similarly, other website design services offered include website maintenance, support, and website testing.
Interested in chatting to us regarding SEO or web design? Or just have questions regarding our expertise or web design costs? Then Contact us today at 425.336.0069. You may also want to check our reviews, and learn why our customers like us! After all, our 5-star reviews clearly tell prospective customers why we stand out when it comes to service, punctuality, quality, and affordability.
Resources & Links
Our Blog covers a range of services, practices, and trends in the areas of web design and SEO.
Marketing & SEO
- YouTube Marketing.
- Alternatives to Craigslist advertising.
- Ad Campaigns.
- SEO Trends 2014.
- Slow websites and ranking.
- Social Media Content.
- Essential Website Tools.
- Try our SEO Multiple Page Generator for WordPress.
Web Design & Website Development
- Website Redesign
- Local Website Developers
- Web Technologies
- Seattle WordPress Website Design
- Professional Web Design
- E-Commerce Platform
- Website Questions
- Serving USA Cities | Website Areas
- Website Services
- Left vs. Right Brain
- Looking for good hosting?
Web Design & SEO Services for Small Businesses
At Visualwebz LLC we provide a range of WordPress web design and web marketing services to a diverse group of small businesses. Be it a WordPress website design for a large company or an e-Commerce Website for business starting up, we will deliver it. Each web developer at Visualwebz LLC will complete your online success. Also, we encourage you to also read Visualwebz reviews and see why our customers are happy with our work and outcomes.
Healthcare Web Design Services
Visualwebz LLC provides a range of medical web design services for healthcare practices. In fact, our medical website solutions branch out in all areas of the healthcare industry. For example, our effective dental web design services, offered by our dental web designers serve Dentists, Dental Clinics, Specialized Dental Practices, Orthodontists, Dentistry, and Dental Practices.
Also, we don't end there with our website services but continue with other healthcare services like Chiropractors, Doctors, Specialist Doctors, Psychologists, Plastic Surgeries, Chiropractors, Psychiatrists, Veterinary practices and other healthcare related practices. Hire the best medical website developer for your dentist or walk-in clinic.
Professional web solutions for the services sector
Our website builder and SEO services assist all types of businesses. Some of which are:
- Import Export, Distributors, Warehouses, Warehousing Outlets, B2B, and Franchises.
- Mechanics, Car repair, and auto garages.
- Contractors, developers, and home construction companies.
- Cleaning businesses like dry cleaning web design.
- Car dealerships and auto repairs centers.
- Hairdressers, Hairstylists, spas a, and salons.
- All types of small businesses and startups.
- Elderly care and Senior living web design services are also available.
- Schools such as daycares, home daycare, early learning schools, Montessori, and training centers.
- Food industry such as distributors, restaurants. Restaurant Chains, etc.
Web Design & SEO for Professionals
Small CPA or an established CPA, Accountants, Tax Services, and Tax Preparation Services. Our services for accounting or finance related are affordable and specific to each business. Other areas in finance include investment firms or investment consultants.
Attorneys and law firms. We provide the best law firm web design and SEO for any legal, attorney or law practice. Our law firm website designs are aimed at law firms that are looking for growth or law firms needing more online visibility.
Financial advisors, financial consultants, and investment firms.
Web services for other industries
We give back!
As part of giving back, we help nonprofits. As a matter of fact, we don't profit from any nonprofit website design or SEO services provided to non-profits. If you have a great cause your working for, then let us help out with your non-profit. In fact, we may even do it for free! Be it in Federal Way, Bellevue or Bellingham we can help you get results. We can also fix a broken website, and get your charitable cause or church back on track.
Website Design - Call (425).336.0069
Web Design Graphics provided locally
- If your looking for website developers near you, you’ve come to the right place! We provide web services to the following areas, but not limited to Auburn, Bellingham, WA, Des Moines, Bellevue, Burien, Federal Way, Fife, WA, Covington, WA, Des Moines, and Seatac. Des Moines and Seatac are generally neighboring cities to Kent.
Professional Web Design Graphics
- Seattle Web development includes numerous online services including SEO and online marketing. As a result, some local areas we serve include:Washington State | Auburn | Bellevue | Eastside – Bellevue | Bellevue Website Design – Local Website Firm | Bothell | Des Moines | Federal Way | Fife | Issaquah | Kent | Kirkland, WA | Lacey | Lynwood | Maple Valley | Mercer Island | Marysville | Seatac WA | Tacoma | Tukwila | Vancouver | Everett | Spokane | Seatac | Seattle Website Design | RentonSeatac Airport is the main port of entry into and out of Seattle by air. Notably, Visualwebz.com serves numerous businesses around Seattle. For example, Ballard – Small business in the Ballard area will no doubt benefit from our website’s services. For example, the first-page ranking will allow your website to rank well in Google. In addition, other areas in Seattle include: Belltown | Federal Way | Fremont | Madison Park | Capitol Hill | West Seattle | Queen Anne | Magnolia | Downtown Seattle | Seattle Website Design Services | Seattle | Northgate | Web Design Seattle Washington | Seattle Web Page Design | Small Biz Web Design
Hire Visualwebz. Why? Our expertise, experience coupled with what our customers are saying is a win-win. Go ahead and read our reviews and then decide.
Cities where we provide Web Design for small businesses:
A Web Design Agency that offers custom Solutions with quality in mind
We offer the best website design services and web support available to small businesses in Washington and other states. Yes, our website builder services are available to all businesses at cheap prices. After all, hiring competent web developers, website designers, WordPress Designers, and web builders will get you the results your business needs when it comes to success. Whether you're looking for a web agency to create a new website or a website developer to fix a major issue? We can help. Call us at (425)-336-0069.
Every business deserves a professionally designed website
Our freelance website development services will get your business the professional presence needed! Whether it's an e-commerce website in WordPress or any other type of website, we will deliver and do exactly what you expect! Our professional web designing and online marketing experience prove to be inexpensive, effective for small businesses and professionals alike.
Also, our local web design services are available nationally as well as locally in Washington state. For example local cities where we offer services in Washington include Auburn, WA | Seattle, WA | Covington | Kent | Kent, WA | Federal Way | Tacoma | Olympia | Issaquah | New Castle| Lakewood | Gig Harbor | Everett | Monroe | Mill Creek | Milton | Puyallup | Redmond | Renton | Tacoma | White Center | Vancouver | Bellingham | Seattle. If you need a new website or just looking for some website support, reach out to us, and let us help.
Hire the best web developers from Washington - Visualwebz Agency
With front-end and back-end experience. How could you possibly go wrong? After all, our full stack development experience and online marketing will pave the path for your business success. Contact us today. Our services are available, but not limited to Seattle, Bellevue, WA, Tacoma, Olympia, WA, New York, L.A. and all over!
Web Agency with perfect solutions & great reviews
Our small business solutions are the perfect choice for any small to medium size business looking for results. Especially if you're looking to see your small business website grow via effective web design and online marketing. In fact, our Seattle web design company has assisted many businesses in and around the Puget Sound area. But, we did not finish there, we've also helped businesses in Seattle, Issaquah, Bellevue, Tacoma, New York, and California. Let our expertise help your business expand and reach new heights!
Online Marketing , SEO services available to small businesses in:
Washington SEO & Marketing Agency available in:
Algona | Auburn | Kent | Bellevue | New Castle | Bellingham | Factoria, Bellevue | Federal Way | Fife | Kent | Kirkland | Issaquah | Lakewood | Lynnwood | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Olympia | Redmond | Seattle | Tacoma | Kennewick | Gig Harbor | Vancouver
Our SEO packages and Online Marketing solutions are affordable and geared towards small businesses. In particular, businesses in and around Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Snohomish, Tacoma, Kent, and Factoria Bellevue, WA continue to be our loyal customers. Our SEO company and web design firm do not just make a promise but, rather carries it out to succeed. Whether you are close to home in Seattle, or elsewhere.
Our SEO services and SEO marketers focus on organic SEO for small businesses like restaurants, distributors, professionals, doctors, dentists, and attorneys/call us for a free SEO estimate at (425)-336-0069.
Digital Marketing Services
Our digital marketing services are available in Washington and other states. Locally we assist small businesses in Puyallup, Gig Harbor, Olympia, Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Seattle, Vancouver, Tacoma, and surrounding areas.
Internet Marketing Services
Our internet marketing services coupled with web design and SEO will get your small business website to the top of your search engine. We focus on local as well as larger markets. All the way from Seattle, Olympia, Maple Valley, Kirkland, Bellevue, Tacoma and states like Washington, California, and ones further out!
Organic SEO is the Perfect Solution
Yes, SEO is the right way to get your website and visible online. But, you need to hire an agency that knows what they are doing. We at Visualwebz work on guidelines set by search engines. Thus, getting positive results for our customers. Also, our SEO consultant services are not only local in Renton, Kent, Seattle, Bellevue or other areas. But reach further beyond into other states!
Online Marketing Services
Our online marketing services are not just limited to Seattle, Bellevue, Renton, Tacoma or Bellingham. But we offer services to all businesses nationally. Go ahead and contact one of the top digital marketing agencies near you. Though there are many SEO Companies to choose from we ask you to check our reviews and decide why our customers prefer and chose us.