PPC Management Plans
PPC Management Plans that are both affordable and effective for all businesses.
PPC (Paid Per Click)
Some of the SEO services we offer include:
- Blog Set-up, Customization, and Optimization
- Site Review and Recommendation
- SEO Strategy Development and Execution
- Keyword and Competitive Research
- Search Engine Submission Management
- Link Building Strategy and Execution
- Analytics & Reporting
- Article submission
- Manual Search Engine Directory Submission.
- Google Adwords
- Bing & Yahoo Reach
Request a Quote:
The type of plan will, of course, depend on your budget, and the type of outcome you would like from your investment. If you’re not ready for the monthly investment, we also have a onetime fee to optimize your site so that it is well placed with your competition. Call us today for a free consultation or complete the submission form, so that we can better understand how best to assist your needs.
Our website costs and online marketing are competitively priced!
Advertsing via Paid Per Click
As an advertiser, it’s important to understand what kinds of advertising is available to you. In modern times, there are so many ways to show consumers your business. Billboards, newspapers, magazines, movies, TV, and so much more. However, today, PPC, or pay per click will be can be a good option. This is exclusive to the internet, since there is no way of telling whether a physical ad affected the reader. Essentially, PPC uses internet powers to determine when a person clicks on an ad, and you pay based on a number of factors. Should you choose PPC for your advertising needs, you will need to know some basics.
Types of PPC Advertisements
If you’re just starting out with PPC, it’s important to know what your options are. There are two different types of PPC, Flat rate, and bid-based.
- Flat rate means that there is an agreed upon price for each click. This cost is usually dependent on how popular the search term is, or how valuable it is. For example, a keyword like “duct tape” will cost less than “Seattle Insurance” because of the amount of profit it will net the advertiser. Another example is that “whiteboards” will cost less than “how to make an omelette” because of the popularity of searches. Flat rate is a solid option if you don’t have much knowledge about the area, and you don’t know what you’re expecting from consumers.
- Bid-based PPC is where the advertiser sets an upper limit (within the advertising network) that they will pay for an ad. Based on an advertiser’s bid, and other factors that will be explained later, their ad may or may not be shown on a site. The main advantage of this is that often you will pay less than your maximum bid. However, there is always a chance your ad might not be shown. As a general rule, for long-term, well-planned ad campaigns, flat rate is a solid choice. If you’re looking for a cheaper option, and perhaps doing market research before you commit too much, bid-based might be a better alternative.
So you’ve decided on what kind of ad you want, how do you make sure your ad is seen? This is where the quality score comes in play. Quality score is somewhat like a credit score, when someone is looking at what interest rate to give you for car payments, they look at your credit score. In advertising, when an advertising network is looking at what cost per click (CPC) you will have, they’ll look at your quality score.
We’ve established that quality score is important, so how is it determined? There are four main factors that influence this.
- Click through rate (CTR) – This is determined by looking at the amount of people who clicked on your ad versus the total amount of people who saw the ad. This means that your ad should attract the eye, and make people want to click on it. This helps the advertising company determine interest in your ads, and plays a significant role in determining quality score.
- Keywords – The quality score is determined by the relevance of keywords.
- Relevance of ad text. This is similar to keywords in the sense that it’s based on certain words that the consumer searches, but these aren’t words you pay for. If your ads are images, it takes the text from that and uses that to factor into the quality score.
- Previous performance – Whenever you run an ad, all of the data is being recorded for future performance.
Overall uality score is an important factor in PPC, and it can lead to greater visibility, and lower advertsing costs.
If you want to make sure that your product is seen by a wide audience, it’s important to choose the right advertising network. Google Ads is by far the most popular. Often, if you look at a website with ads, they will have a small banner in a corner that says Google Ads, with a couple of options. However, there are some kinds of audiences that don’t use Google. For example, an elderly or generally tech inept person might just go with the pre-installed browser on their computer, along with the search engine that comes with it. If that is your audience, you might want to go with Bing Ads instead of Google Ads. Some other options might be Yahoo Gemini, AdRoll, Amazon, or even Facebook. These options tend to be cheaper due to decreased popularity.
You’ve probably heard about privacy issues, or data leaks, so it should come as no surprise that companies collect our data. But why? For the most part, this is to sell information to advertisers. If you give your address out to an insurance company for some free giveaway, you’re almost certain to receive emails trying to convince you to choose them. The same thing happens with PPC, and if you’re an advertiser, it can work to your benefit.
Let’s set up a scenario. You’re about to go camping for the first time with friends. You enter search queries such as “Tips for first time campers” and “Essential camping gear”. You find a couple websites at the top of the page labeled as ads, but you skip past those to find the actual top sites to try and get more relevant information. Later in the day, you’re watching a Youtube video, and you see an ad about camping gear from a specific company. It might freak you out a little, but this sort of thing happens all the time. As an advertiser, you can use data collection to your advantage, by using websites like Google. You’ve selected the keyword camping, and Google takes that, and finds users who have recently searched about camping so that your message can reach them.
Of course, it’s much more complicated than that, and the algorithms used by search engines are always changing. PPC advertising is one of the most effective ways to reach the customers who are most likely to buy your products.But other options are also available in digital marketing and should be considered.
Delivering the best Web Design & SEO Services
Local Web Design Services
If you're looking for web design, website development, a new website or wanting to revamp to an existing small business website, then you’ve come to the right place. Notably, at Visualwebz LLC we understand business owners and the website benefits your business needs. In addition, we understand that being a website owner you will want to see immediate results. Furthermore, we can help your website reach an international, national or local customer base. Besides, we know how to get your customers to you. After all, small business websites and SEO have been our specialty since 2008!
We Deliver the Best Web Services
Our website developers specialize in delivering the best websites and nothing more. More significantly, our qualifications and experience allow us to deliver clear and concise solutions. As a matter of fact, we will keep you in the loop during the whole web development process. Immediately after the launch of your website, we will work with you in improving your online presence. For example, our SEO specialists will help drive traffic to your website. With this in mind. Visualwebz LLC is the ideal firm to hire for your next project. In fact, we will also take care of your web security - remember you will need to secure your website from hackers. Similarly, other website design services offered include website maintenance, support, and website testing.
Interested in chatting to us regarding SEO or web design? Or just have questions regarding our expertise or web design costs? Then Contact us today at 425.336.0069. You may also want to check our reviews, and learn why our customers like us! After all, our 5-star reviews clearly tell prospective customers why we stand out when it comes to service, punctuality, quality, and affordability.
Resources & Links
Our Blog covers a range of services, practices, and trends in the areas of web design and SEO.
Marketing & SEO
- YouTube Marketing.
- Alternatives to Craigslist advertising.
- Ad Campaigns.
- SEO Trends 2014.
- Slow websites and ranking.
- Social Media Content.
- Essential Website Tools.
- Try our SEO Multiple Page Generator for WordPress.
Web Design & Website Development
- Website Redesign
- Local Website Developers
- Web Technologies
- Seattle WordPress Website Design
- Professional Web Design
- E-Commerce Platform
- Website Questions
- Serving USA Cities | Website Areas
- Website Services
- Left vs. Right Brain
- Looking for good hosting?
Web Design & SEO Services for Small Businesses
At Visualwebz LLC we provide a range of WordPress (WP) web design, website development and web marketing services to a diverse group of small businesses. Be it a WordPress website design for a large company or an e-Commerce website for business starting up, we will deliver it. Each web developer at Visualwebz LLC will work with you to complete your online success. Also, we encourage you to read Visualwebz reviews and see why our customers are happy with our work and outcomes.
Healthcare Web Design Services
Visualwebz LLC provides a range of medical web design services for healthcare practices. In fact, our medical website solutions branch out in all areas of the healthcare industry. For example, our effective dental web design services, offered by our dental web designers serve Dentists, Dental Clinics, Specialized Dental Practices, Orthodontists, Dentistry, and Dental Practices.
Also, we don't end there with our website services but continue with other healthcare services like Chiropractors, Doctors, Specialist Doctors, Psychologists, Plastic Surgeries, Chiropractors, Psychiatrists, Veterinary practices and other healthcare related practices. Hire the best medical website developer for your dentist or walk-in clinic.
Professional web solutions for the services sector
Our website builder and SEO services assist all types of businesses. Some of which are:
- Import Export, Distributors, Warehouses, Warehousing Outlets, B2B, and Franchises.
- Mechanics, Car repair, and auto garages.
- Contractors, developers, and home construction companies.
- Cleaning businesses like dry cleaning web design.
- Car dealerships and auto repairs centers.
- Hairdressers, Hairstylists, spas a, and salons.
- All types of small businesses and startups.
- Elderly care and Senior living web design services are also available.
- Schools such as daycares, home daycare, early learning schools, Montessori, and training centers.
- Food industry such as distributors, restaurants. Restaurant Chains, etc.
Web Design & SEO for Professionals
Small CPA or an established CPA, Accountants, Tax Services, and Tax Preparation Services. Our services for accounting or finance related are affordable and specific to each business. Other areas in finance include investment firms or investment consultants.
Attorneys and law firms. We provide the best law firm web design and SEO for any legal, attorney or law practice. Our law firm website designs are aimed at law firms that are looking for growth or law firms needing more online visibility.
Financial advisors, financial consultants, and investment firms.
Web services for other industries
We give back!
As part of giving back, we help nonprofits. As a matter of fact, we don't profit from any nonprofit website design or SEO services provided to non-profits. If you have a great cause your working for, then let us help out with your non-profit. In fact, we may even do it for free! Be it in Federal Way, Bellevue or Bellingham we can help you get results. We can also fix a broken website, and get your charitable cause or church back on track.
Website Design - Call (425).336.0069
PPC Services for Small Businesses
- If your looking for website developers near you, you’ve come to the right place! We provide web services to the following areas, but not limited to Auburn, Algona, Milton, Seattle, Bellingham, WA, Des Moines, Bellevue, Issaquah, Burien, Federal Way, Olympia, Fife, WA, Maple Valley, Mill Creek, Covington, WA, Des Moines, and Seatac. Des Moines and Seatac are generally neighboring cities to Kent.
Professional Website Development & PPC Services
- Seattle Web development includes numerous online services including SEO and online marketing. As a result, some local areas we serve include:Washington State | Auburn | Bellevue | Eastside – Bellevue | Bellevue Website Design – Local Website Firm | Bothell | Des Moines | Federal Way | Fife | Issaquah | Kent | Kirkland, WA | Lacey | Lakewood | Lynwood | Maple Valley | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Seatac WA | Tacoma | Tukwila | Vancouver | Everett | Spokane | Seatac | Seattle Website Design | Renton | Seatac.
- Visualwebz.com serves numerous businesses around Seattle. For example, Ballard – Small business in the Ballard area will no doubt benefit from our website’s services. For example, the first-page ranking will allow your website to rank well in Google. In addition, other areas in Seattle include: Belltown | Fremont | Madison Park | Capitol Hill | West Seattle | Queen Anne | Magnolia | Downtown Seattle | Seattle Website Design Services | Seattle | Northgate | Web Design Seattle Washington | Seattle Web Page Design | Small Biz Web Design
Online Marketing & PPC Services offered nationally
Besides providing SEO and online marketing to local businesses we also provide such services to small businesses in other states. For example, local cities include Seattle, Federal Way, Issaquah, Kirkland, Lakewood, WA, Monroe, Olympia, Tacoma and Bellingham, WA.
- Albuquerque | Anaheim | Atlanta | Bakersfield | Bellevue, WA | Charlotte NC | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbus Ohio | Corpus Christi | Dallas Texas | Denver Colorado | Detroit Michigan | El Paso Texas | Fort Worth Texas | Fresno | Honolulu | Jacksonville | Long Beach California | Louisville | Memphis TN | Mesa Arizona | Minneapolis | Phoenix AZ | Portland Oregon | Raleigh | Riverside, California | Sacramento | San Diego | San Jose California | Santa Anna | | Tucson | Virginia Beach | Washington DC | Seattle Washington – Issaquah, WA
Other states where we offer PPC Services
- Oregon | Portland | Salem | Eugene
- Idaho | Boise
- New York | Brooklyn
- California: LA Website Design | San Jose | Riverside | Also, web design in Long Beach.
- Canada | Toronto | Calgary | Vancouver | Surrey B.C.
- Texas | Austin
- Indiana | Indianapolis
Whether your looking for a PPC service or just a new website thats responsive? We can deliver!
Online Marketing , SEO services available to small businesses in:
Washington SEO, SEM & Marketing Agency available in:
Algona | Auburn | Kent | Bellevue | New Castle | Bellingham | Factoria, Bellevue | Federal Way | Fife | Kent | Kirkland | Issaquah | Lakewood | Lynnwood | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Olympia | Redmond | Seattle | Tacoma | Kennewick | Gig Harbor | Vancouver
Our SEO packages and Online Marketing solutions are affordable and geared towards small businesses. In particular, businesses in and around Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Snohomish, Tacoma, Kent, and Factoria Bellevue, WA continue to be our loyal customers. Our SEO company and web design firm do not just make a promise but, rather carries it out to succeed. Whether you are close to home in Seattle, or elsewhere.
Our SEO services and SEO marketers focus on organic SEO for small businesses like restaurants, distributors, professionals, doctors, dentists, and attorneys/call us for a free SEO estimate at (425)-336-0069.
Digital Marketing Services
Our digital marketing services are available in Washington and other states. Locally we assist small businesses in Puyallup, Gig Harbor, Olympia, Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Seattle, Vancouver, Tacoma, and surrounding areas.
Internet Marketing Services
Our internet marketing services coupled with web design and SEO will get your small business website to the top of your search engine. We focus on local as well as larger markets. All the way from Seattle, Olympia, Maple Valley, Kirkland, Bellevue, Tacoma and states like Washington, California, and ones further out!
Organic SEO is the Perfect Solution
Yes, SEO is the right way to get your website and visible online. But, you need to hire an agency that knows what they are doing. We at Visualwebz work on guidelines set by search engines. Thus, getting positive results for our customers. Also, our SEO consultant services are not only local in Renton, Kent, Seattle, Bellevue or other areas. But reach further beyond into other states!
Online Marketing Services
Our online marketing services are not just limited to Seattle, Bellevue, Renton, Tacoma or Bellingham. But we offer services to all businesses nationally. Go ahead and contact one of the top digital marketing agencies near you. Though there are many SEO Companies to choose from we ask you to check our reviews and decide why our customers prefer and chose us.
Cities where we provide Web Design for small businesses:
A Web Design Agency that offers custom Solutions with quality in mind
We offer the best website design services and web support available to small businesses in Washington and other states. Yes, our website builder services are available to all businesses at cheap prices. After all, hiring competent web developers, website designers, WordPress Designers, and web builders will get you the results your business needs when it comes to success. Whether you're looking for a web agency to create a new website or a website developer to fix a major issue? We can help. Call us at (425)-336-0069.
Every business deserves a professionally designed website
Our freelance website development services will get your business the professional presence needed! Whether it's an e-commerce website in WordPress or any other type of website, we will deliver and do exactly what you expect! Our professional web designing and online marketing experience prove to be inexpensive, effective for small businesses and professionals alike.
Also, our local web design services are available nationally as well as locally in Washington state. For example local cities where we offer services in Washington include Auburn, WA | Seattle, WA | Covington | Kent | Kent, WA | Federal Way | Tacoma | Olympia | Issaquah | New Castle| Lakewood | Gig Harbor | Everett | Monroe | Mill Creek | Milton | Puyallup | Redmond | Renton | Tacoma | White Center | Vancouver | Bellingham | Seattle. If you need a new website or just looking for some website support, reach out to us, and let us help.
Hire the best Web Design Services from Washington
With front-end and back-end experience, our customers back us up as the best web design services. In fact, how could you possibly go wrong? After all, our full stack development experience and online marketing will pave the path for your business success. Contact us today at (425)-336-0069. Our services are available, but not limited to Seattle, Bellevue, WA, Tacoma, Olympia, WA, New York, L.A. and all over!
Web Developers - We're not just a Web Design Agency
Our specialities don't only ly in web design, but also web development and online marketing. Yes, we are the full blown agency with a one stop service. Our web development services are not just limited to the Washington area but all over. From Bellevue all the way to LA, California and NY!
Web Agency with perfect solutions & great reviews
Our small business solutions are the perfect choice for any small to medium size business looking for results. Especially if you're looking to see your small business website grow via effective web design and online marketing. In fact, our Seattle web design company has assisted many businesses in and around the Puget Sound area. But, we did not finish there, we've also helped businesses in Seattle, Issaquah, Bellevue, Tacoma, New York, and California. Let our expertise help your business expand and reach new heights!