Small Business Website Service
Digital Marketing & Small Business Website Service
Small Business Website Service for maximum attention…
Small Business Website Service provides focus on small businesses in the Seattle and surrounding areas. In fact, we know it should be done the right way in order to succeed in today’s online environment. In fact, we know that running your small business is challenging and comes with a myriad of challenges. Learning from the mistakes of others is the best way to prevent making those mistakes yourself. This certainly applies to your web design and marketing strategies.
We focus on targeted customers
Most websites are not designed with a small business website in mind. In fact, each and every business website will need its own individual requirements. Hence why we ask numerous questions prior to starting any website development project. For example, such questions would include :
- Who are/will be your customers?
- The demographics?
- Product(s) and/or services that will be sold?
- What type of design are you looking to have your business reflect online?
- Will you need your website regularly updated and maintained?
- Do you have a budget for this project?
Seattle Website Developer will work with you to provide that ultimate solution! Be it a simple website or complex dynamic website we will deliver that ultimate solution.
Request a Quote Now:
Careful Planning with Small Business Website Service
Any small business website project requires careful planning. Be it a small or a large e-Commerce platform. Moreover, prior to starting a web project, we suggest that you look at other websites. In fact, this will provide a good idea of what website design styles you prefer and may fit your business. Also, website developers will better understand your goals and base the design of this.
Its important is to pay attention to your target audience (types of customers that will visit your website). In addition, good quality unique images should be part of the design. We always suggest original images rather than stock photos. For example, good quality unique photographs will help your websites stand and give your business the added personalization. In addition, unique content, be it photo’s or text will help your website ranking. In addition, your website will not fall into the trap of cookie cutter content and structure. Hence, having appropriate photo’s and graphics will help your website stand out from your competition. Remember, investing in a professional photographer will pay off.
Why Functional Small Business Website Service is needed
Small business website development is all about creating a website that helps build a brand and reputation. Also, a website that is easier for the customer to use. Small business website development focuses on search engine optimizations to get a lot more people to find your website. At Visualwebz LLC, we as small business website developers try to create a website that tries to build a companies brand and reputation to keep people coming back. Making a website much easier to use and function really helps keep people reach you. Combining these two will help grow the number of people connecting to your business.
Starting a Small Business Website Service
A large part of the Small Business Website Service is building one that is very intuitive. The website that is easy to use and easy to navigate. For example, including features that make the website very easy to use and navigate will keep people coming back. In fact, visitors to any website want simplicity and quicker access.
Building on all platforms is important when starting a Small Business Website Service. Having a website that works smoothly on mobile devices will also help effectively draw visitors. A lot of people may try and access your website from their cell phones or tablets. A mobile site that is unintuitive or unresponsive will result in losing potential customers. Hence the Seattle Small Business Web Design should have fast load times.
Small Business Web Development Service & SEO
Building search engine optimizations into a small business website are important for website visibility. Hence, building search engine optimizations into a website will make your website appear higher on search results. Thus, making it much easier to find your website will help draw new customers. One effective strategy is to include a moderate ratio of keywords associated to that web page. You can see this on this website page where the term “Small Business Website Service” is repeated so that this page could be effectively ranked.
Having a brand and reputation built will also help with this. You will want to build a brand memorable. Also, a website that reflects this will give your business more of a recognition. Furthermore, having a good reputation built will bring people in, they will recognize your company.
Be it a website for an accountant, start-up, mechanic, attorney, financial investment, elderly care, dental office, school, or even a church, we can take care of it. Afterall, we have over a decade of WordPress web design, content writing, SEO and online marketing experience. Hence, we will help your business further grow.
Click here to read more about Small Businesses
History of Small Businesses
In the beginning, all businesses were small businesses. There wasn’t really a need for “small” businesses until bigger companies started emerging. The idea that there are big and small businesses started during The Great Depression. During this time, people started becoming aware of business sizes and impacts when things like the middle class and organized labor started emerging. Subsequently, in July 1953, the Small Business Administration was created and established by Congress under the Small Business Act to provide support to small businesses and entrepreneurs. This administration provided loans to small businesses and helped provide funds for privately owned businesses. There were a few roadblocks along the way but with the help of the community and government, small businesses started to grow.
The rise of Small Businesses
One of the things that gave small businesses exposure is Small Business Saturday. Its purpose was to be the opposite of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Small Business Saturday was first observed in 2010 and the first event was sponsored and promoted by American Express. American Express cardholders also got money back when they used their card to make purchases at small businesses. In 2016, approximately 112 million people shopped at small businesses during Small Business Saturday. Over 480 organizations joined the Small Business Saturday coalition and 72% of American consumers were aware of the holiday. In fact, this was positive for small businesses and gave people initiative to participate.
History of eCommerce / Small Business Website
Shopping is one of the most popular activities done online. Websites like Amazon have gained a lot of success because they cater to online audiences but how did it start? Buying and selling online, or e-commerce dates back to 1991. During this time, the internet was open for commercial use. E-commerce had a different meaning which was the process of commercial transactions electronically. While e-commerce was possible at the time, it wasn’t safe. It took a few years for security protocols like HTTP to be created so it was an ideal shopping environment. By 2000, major companies were starting to pop-up on the World Wide Web. It was at this time when the meaning of e-commerce started to form into what it is now. Choosing to take shopping to the internet was proven very successful because by the end of 2001 around $700 billion in transactions were made!
Small Business Website Benefits
For a small business to survive they do need to be online and have effective online marketing strategies. For example, small business website coupled with online marketing and SEO is a necessity. In fact, in 2013 a survey was conducted and it was found that 36% was US shoppers and 45% of UK shoppers shopped online for the holidays. By 2015, it increased to 61% of US shoppers and 71% of UK shoppers. Hence this clearly shows that the increase of online shopping is expected as we move forward.
With eCommerce services, businesses can make their products and services accessible to this growing market. Along with reaching a bigger audience, businesses can provide a larger variety of products.
The Internet’s Influence on Shopping
The influence on one another is a great positive outcome between both. Having a Small Business Website run through the web is a great investment. It gives your customers options and makes you more visible. A study done by GE Capital Retail Bank in 2013 found that 81% of people look at products online before purchasing them in a store. Just the previous year it was only 20%. People depend more on the internet to make the right purchasing decision. The internet houses other customers’ reviews, companies’ advertisements, and a variety of other products to choose from. The 81% of people take their time with their research. They spend about 79 days gathering intel about a product before making a big purchase. Putting a small business online can add it to the growing pool of options customers have when making online purchases.
Small Businesses Going Large
Apple is a company that many people are familiar with but did you know that it started very small? In 1975, Steve Jobs and his friend Steve Wozniak started Apple in Jobs’ parents’ garage. They just started with an idea and a passion for computer and something as small as a garage company became huge. Now there are all kinds of apple gadgets that people swear by. Apple is one of the world’s largest tech company. Steve wasn’t aiming for this when he started in that garage.
What’s considered a small business? Is it how much you sell or the profit you make? Only having one location and dealing with locals? Small businesses are actually privately-owned corporations, partnerships, or sole proprietorships. It goes well beyond buying and selling items on the Internet. Also, it is about using information, technology, and resources to conduct business online. It is also about the bond that small companies and customers make. Those relationships are what brings customers coming back to support these businesses. While people cherish this, we are moving forward in a technology-driven world that loves to consume. Small businesses and the internet joining forces is a big step in the right direction.
Web Design, Current Trends, and Online Marketing Blog Posts:
Visualwebz LLC is a Top Digital Marketing Agency Seattle 2018 and provides a range of digital marketing services.
We have summarized a number of areas small businesses should be aware of when it comes to having an effective online presence.
Digital Marketing Tips and Insights
An SEO expert will always have an understanding of ranking formula and practices. Also, clearly know the type of marketing that best fits any business. For example, to name a few, organic SEO, PPC, and Social Media strategies. Other areas, online marketing include are:
- Content Marketing through effective email marketing will keep your business connected with your customers.
- The benefit of Keywords ensures that websites are targeted at the right customer. Hence, why we take the time to understand each business and the best web words to use during online marketing and the web design process.
- Effective Online Marketing is a necessity for solid website ranking and should be part of all marketing campaigns.
- Unique Content Matters and should be carefully created and aimed at the right demographics.
- Digital Marketing and SEO should always entail on-page, off-page SEO and social media.
- Marketing and animation go hand in hand, especially when it comes to engaging visitors.
- Reviews matter and not only attract customers but also authenticate the business. Learn more about Google Reviews vs Yelp.
- Voice Search is already here and every business should be aware of the impact it will have on getting future customers.
- Website Color Choices can be a make or break when it comes to attracting customers.
- Web design trends from 2000 to 2019 have come a long way when it comes to businesses being able to get online. Our web design agency understands the complexity of websites. Whether its a KISS web design, or a complex e-commerce platform. Even, if its a website built using website builders or one that's custom-designed through hard-coding. We always use current web technologies and deliver attention-grabbing websites. For example, using video headers, minimalistic web design approaches, and overall websites that provide great user experiences and functionalities.
- Worst Web Designs can have a detrimental impact on customer service and traffic. Also, this is the number one reason why a professional web design agency should be hired.
- Having the greatest website also means that it's protected from malicious attacks. We help keep websites functioning and out of trouble.
More Blog Posts on Web Design, Online Marketing, SEO and related areas:
Google Panel | Google Adwords | Google Trends | Rich Snippets | | Internet Companies | HTTPS | | E-Commerce Website Developers | | 20 Years of Google | AI | Google Algorithms | Phishing & Compromising websites | Business Ranking in Seattle | Smart Homes | Ruby on Rails | Web Design History | Death of Google Plus | 5G | Micro-animations & Micro-interactions | Drop shipping | Check our multi-page generator that helps create multiple landing pages | Structured Query Language.
Yes, there are many cheaper options available, but you should know the pros and cons of cheaper website costs. Also, why cheap websites don't always deliver what you expect. Connect with one of our web design or online marketers today. Also, we ask you to read our Seattle web design company reviews and see why our customers are glad they gave us the opportunity to work for them. Call us at (425)-336-0069.
If your interested in knowing more about website design and website development then there are a number of tutorials below:
Professional Website Design Services with an Identity.
Websites delivered with exceptional quality and class.
Effective Organic SEO and Social Media with Results.
Affordable Small Business Website Costs
Web Design & SEO Services for Small Businesses
At Visualwebz LLC we provide a range of WordPress (WP) web design, website development, and web marketing services to a diverse group of small businesses. Be it a WordPress website design for a large company, SEO for a startup or an e-Commerce website for a brick and mortar small business, we will deliver it. In fact, our web developers have a strong understanding of small businesses. Further more, we encourage you to read Visualwebz reviews and see why our customers are happy with our work and outcomes.
Healthcare Web Design Services
We offer a range of medical web design services for healthcare practices. In fact, our medical website solutions branch out to all areas of the healthcare industry. For example, our effective dental web design services, offered by our dental web designers serve Dentists, Dental Clinics, Specialized Dental Practices, Orthodontists, Dentistry, and Dental Practices. For example, Bothell Dental Care.
Also, we don't end there with our website services but branch to other healthcare services like Chiropractors, Doctors, Specialist Doctors, Psychologists, Plastic Surgeries, Chiropractors, Psychiatrists, Veterinary practices and other healthcare-related practices. Hire the best medical website developer for your dentist or walk-in clinic, hire Visalwebz LLC.
Professional web solutions for the services sector
Our website builder and SEO services assist all types of businesses. Some of which are:
- Import Export, Distributors, Warehouses, Warehousing Outlets, B2B, and Franchises. Also, Consignment businesses like one in Tacoma, WA.
- Manufacturing companies like Urban Accessories.
- Mechanics, Car repair, and auto garages.
- Contractors, developers, and home construction companies.
- Cleaning businesses like dry cleaning web design and carpet cleaning.
- Car dealerships and auto repairs centers.
- Hairdressers, Hairstylists, spas a, and salons.
- All types of small businesses and startups.
- Elderly care and Senior living web design services are also available.
- Schools such as daycares, home daycare, early learning schools, Montessori, and training centers.
- Food industry such as distributors, restaurants. Restaurant Chains, etc.
Web Design & SEO for Professionals
- Be it a small CPA or an established CPA, Accountants, Tax Services, or Tax Preparation Office, we can help. In fact, our services for accounting or finance-related firms are affordable and specific to each business. Also, other areas in finance include investment firms, financial advisors, financial consultants, and investment firms.
- and investment consultants.
- We also help attorneys and law firms. We provide the best law firm web design and SEO for any legal, attorney or law practice. After all, our law firm website designs are aimed at law firms that are looking for growth or law firms needing more online visibility. A good example is NY Defense Attorney web design, where we took an old outdated website and freshened it up.
- Our web services also branch out to small businesses, start-ups and into the real estate sector,
Web services for other industries
We also offer web design services that benefit nonprofits such as religious centers and churches. For example a project for a local Seattle Christianity website helped this cause gain the online visibility it needed. Another example is redesigning a Seattle based none profit VillageFamilyProject.com website.
We give back!
As part of giving back, we help nonprofits. As a matter of fact, we don't profit from any nonprofit website design or SEO services provided to non-profits. If you have a great cause your working for, then let us help your non-profit. In fact, we may even do it for free! Be it in Federal Way, Bellevue or New York we can help you get results. We can also fix a broken website, and get your charitable cause or church back on track.
Cities where we provide Web Design for small businesses:
A Seattle Web Design Agency that offers custom web solutions
We offer the best website design services, web maintenance and web support to small businesses in Seattle, Washington, and all over USA. Yes, our website builder services are available to all businesses at affordable website rates. After all, hiring competent and affordable Seattle web developers, website designers, WordPress Designers, and web builders will get your business the results without breaking your bank account! Whether you're looking for a web agency in Seattle or a website developer elsewhere? We can help. Call us at (425)-336-0069.
Every business deserves a professionally designed website
Our freelance website development services will get your business the professional presence needed! Whether it's an e-commerce website or a simple CMS in WordPress. We always deliver what our customers expect! Our professional web designing and online marketing experience have proven to be inexpensive and effective for small businesses and professionals alike.
In fact, our local web design services are not only available locally in Seattle, Washington, but all over the USA. From custom web designs, SEO and supporting Seattle businesses with our WordPress maintenance allows our agency to offer a diverse group of web services.
Local Areas we serve in Washington
Local cities where we offer web design services include Auburn, WA | Seattle, WA | Covington | Kent | Kent, WA | Federal Way | Tacoma | Olympia | Issaquah | New Castle| Lakewood | Gig Harbor | Everett | Monroe | Mill Creek | Milton | Puyallup | Redmond | Renton | Tacoma | White Center | Vancouver | Bellingham | Seattle.
If you need a new website or just looking for some website support, reach out to us, and let us help.
Custom Web Design Solutions
How can we not mention custom web design solutions? Many of our clients opt for custom websites, due to the fact that the end result will make the business stand out from its competition. In fact, a custom website built by a professional web designer will not only result in a solid branding but allow customers to differentiate and quickly identify your services and products from your competition. Our custom web design services are available to a diverse range of businesses in many areas, such as Seattle, Renton, Bellevue, Tacoma, NY, California and globally.
Hire the best Web Design Services in Seattle, Washington
With front-end and back-end experience, our customers back us up as the best web design services. In fact, how could you possibly go wrong? In fact, our full-stack web development experience and online marketing will pave the path for your business to succeed. Contact us today at (425)-336-0069. Just a reminder, that our services are available, but not limited to Seattle, Bellevue, WA, Tacoma, Olympia, WA, New York, L.A. and all over!
Web Developers - We're not just a Web Design Agency
Our specialties are not only in web design but also in web development and online marketing. Yes, we are the full-blown agency with a one-stop service. Our web development services are not just limited to the Washington area but all over. From Bellevue, Tacoma and all the way to LA, California, NY, London, Birmingham, UK and Glyn Ebwy, Wales! Our UK web design services assist many businesses in Solihull, Birmingham, West Bromwich, and surrounding areas.
Web Agency with perfect solutions & great reviews
Our small business solutions are the perfect choice for any small to medium size business looking for results. Especially if you're looking to see your small business website grow via effective web design and online marketing. In fact, our Seattle, WA web design company has assisted many businesses in and around the Puget Sound area. But, we did not finish there, we've also helped businesses in Seattle, Issaquah, Bellevue, Tacoma, New York, and California. Let our expertise help your business expand and reach new heights!
Online Marketing, SEO services available to small businesses in:
Following is a list of cities we serve and help small businesses improve their online marketing presence via effective organic Seattle SEO and web solutions. Overall, our Seattle website SEO practices have helped many businesses gain the online exposure needed for them to attract traffic and generate sales.
Washington SEO, SEM & Marketing Agency available in:
Our web related services have delivered many solutions to small businesses in and around Seattle. Other local areas where our clients are include: Algona | Auburn | Kent | Bellevue | New Castle | Bellingham | Factoria, Bellevue | Federal Way | Fife | Kent | Renton | Kirkland | Issaquah | Lakewood | Lynnwood | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Olympia | Redmond | Seattle | Tacoma | Kennewick | Gig Harbor | Vancouver
Our SEO packages and marketing solutions are affordable and geared towards small businesses. In particular, businesses in and around Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Snohomish, Tacoma, Kent, and Factoria Bellevue, WA continue to be our loyal customers. Our SEO company and web design firm do not just make a promise but, rather carry it out to succeed. Whether you are close to home in Seattle, or elsewhere.
Since the start of SEO, our SEO services and SEO marketers focus on organic SEO for small businesses like restaurants, distributors, professionals, doctors, dentists, and attorneys/call us for a free SEO estimate at (425)-336-0069.
Digital Marketing Services
Our digital marketing services are available in Washington and other states. Locally we assist small businesses in Puyallup, Gig Harbor, Olympia, Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Seattle, Vancouver, Tacoma, and surrounding areas.
Internet Marketing Services
Our internet marketing services coupled with web design and SEO will get your small business website to the top of your search engine. We focus on local as well as larger markets. All the way from Seattle, Olympia, Maple Valley, Kirkland, Bellevue, Tacoma and states like Washington, California, and ones further out! We provide quality on-page SEO as well as off-page services. For example, helping to acquire customer reviews.
Organic SEO is the Perfect Solution
Yes, SEO is the best way to get your website visible online. But, you need to hire an agency that knows what they are doing. We at Visualwebz work within guidelines set by search engines. Thus, getting positive results for our customers. Also, our SEO consultant services are not only local in Renton, Kent, Seattle, Ballard, Bellevue or other areas. In fact, our reach is beyond Washington and the USA!
Online Marketing Services
Our online marketing services are not just limited to Seattle, Bellevue, Renton, Tacoma or Bellingham. But we offer services to all businesses nationally and globally. Go ahead and contact one of the top digital marketing agencies near you. You'd only realize that the SEO services that they offer will be extremely costly and outside your budget. In fact, there are many SEO Companies to choose from but we ask you to check our reviews and decide why our customers chose us.
Visualwebz is not just a top Seattle web design agency but also recognized as a top advertising and marketing firm in Washington state.
Website Design - Call (425).336.0069
Small Business Website Service for local businesses
- If your looking for website developers near you, you’ve come to the right place! We provide web services to the following areas, but not limited to Auburn, Seattle, Bellingham, WA, Des Moines, Bellevue, Issaquah, Burien, Federal Way, Fife, WA, Maple Valley, Mill Creek, Covington, WA, Des Moines, and Seatac. Des Moines and Seatac are generally neighboring cities to Kent.
Website Development & Small Business Website Service
- Seattle Web development includes numerous online services including SEO and online marketing. As a result, some local areas we serve include:Washington State | Auburn | Bellevue | Eastside – Bellevue | Bellevue Website Design – Local Website Firm | Bothell | Des Moines | Federal Way | Fife | Issaquah | Kent | Kirkland, WA | Lacey | Lynwood | Maple Valley | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Seatac WA | Tacoma | Tukwila | Vancouver | Everett | Spokane | Seatac | Seattle Website Design | RentonSeatac Airport is the main port of entry into and out of Seattle by air. Notably, Visualwebz.com serves numerous businesses around Seattle. For example, Ballard – Small business in the Ballard area will no doubt benefit from our website’s services. For example, the first-page ranking will allow your website to rank well in Google. In addition, other areas in Seattle include: Belltown | Fremont | Madison Park | Capitol Hill | West Seattle | Queen Anne | Magnolia | Downtown Seattle | Seattle Website Design Services | Seattle | Northgate | Web Design Seattle Washington | Seattle Web Page Design | Small Biz Web Design
Small Business Website Service & SEO services nationally
Besides providing SEO and online marketing to local businesses we also provide such services to small businesses in other states. For example, local cities include Federal Way, Issaquah, Kirkland, Lakewood, WA, Monroe, Olympia, Tacoma and Bellingham, WA.
- Albuquerque | Anaheim | Atlanta | Bakersfield | Bellevue, WA | Charlotte NC | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbus Ohio | Corpus Christi | Dallas Texas | Denver Colorado | Detroit Michigan | El Paso Texas | Fort Worth Texas | Fresno | Honolulu | Jacksonville | Long Beach California | Louisville | Memphis TN | Mesa Arizona | Minneapolis | Phoenix AZ | Portland Oregon | Raleigh | Riverside, California | Sacramento | San Diego | San Jose California | Santa Anna | | Tucson | Virginia Beach | Washington DC | Seattle Washington – Issaquah, WA | Vancouver
Whether you are an attorney, a small law firm looking to redesign your old WordPress website, or a dental practice looking for some online marketing? even if you need some website security and your website protected from hackers? We can help. In fact, were not new to the technologies used in constructing websites as well as maintaining them. Our experience stretches as far as when HTML and Adobe were first introduced. Call us today at (425)-336-0069.
- Oregon | Portland | Salem | Eugene
- Idaho | Boise
- New York | Brooklyn
- California: LA Website Design | San Jose | Riverside | Also, web design in Long Beach.
- Canada | Toronto | Calgary | Vancouver | Surrey B.C.
- Texas | Austin
- Indiana | Indianapolis
Our Small Business Website Service experience and qualifications stand out from the rest. Call us today and find out why we are the best Small Business Website Service in Seattle, Bellevue and surrounding areas.