Front End Web Development
Front End Web Development – What other aliases can you give a htmler?
Whats Front-End Website Development & Back-End Development
Front-end web development and back-end web development are both required in today’s websites. Websites need to be functional and offer the visitor a rich experience.
Front End Interface
The front end web development of an application is more about how a user will interpret the interface into an experience. That experience can be the difference between a billion-dollar company and complete collapse. For example, MySpace in 2004 provided some functionality but lacked the user experience. That is until Facebook came along. This is because Facebook took a simplistic approach and allowed the user to be able to socialize with the front-end being intuitive and avoiding flashing banner ads etc. In fact, Facebook and MySpace had a lot of differences with the front-end as well as under the hood (backend),.
Front end web developers work closely with designers or user experience analysts to bring mockups, or wireframes, from development to delivery. In addition, to be productive many front end developers use web development software. Everything you see on a website is made possible by a front-end developer. A designer crafted the logo and graphics, a photographer took the pictures, and a copywriter wrote the text. In fact, a front end developer assembles all of those pieces, translates them into web speak, and build the user experience.
Front end web development or client-side development has a number of aliases. For example, htmler, web designer, coder, website builder, and frontend developer. Their functions generally remain the same. Also, people might perceive it as “making things pretty”. While it is a valid comment since they make things look good, there are many other technologies that fall within this field that might be usually overlooked. Here are a few examples:
- Markup – (X)HTML, the structure of the page is the foundation of websites, essential for search optimization, vital to place the document with the right hooks for the Classes and the IDs that will provide the style and the interaction that the reader will ultimately use.
- Style – Using CSS, they are able to give a page it’s unique visual flair and a clear, user-friendly view to allow readers, who never linger on pages, some help to read or skim the contents quickly.
- Cross Browser, Cross Platform, Cross Device Functionality – They have to make sure that the pages are compatible with all browsers. This is to make their pages accessible to everyone and that it’s not limited to a certain amount of people. They want to make it accessible to everybody regardless of their platform, browser, or device.
- Accessibility – This is to provide your content and your pages with as many points of access as possible. Especially for people with disabilities. For example, you might build your site to be used without a mouse or a standard keyboard for people with motor-related disabilities, but the same can be said about those who access a site with their phone.
- Research – This is very important, if not the most important part. Technology is always evolving so staying up to date with everything is a very good idea.
Back-End Web Development
The back end, or the “server-side”, is basically how the site works, updates and changes. This refers to everything the user can’t see in the browser, like databases and servers. Usually, people who work on the back end are called programmers or developers. Back-end developers generally work on things like security, structure and content management. They usually know front-end web development and can use languages like HTML and CSS, but that’s definitely not their focus.
Back-end developers, or at least back-end development, is required to create a dynamic site. A dynamic site is a site that’s constantly changing and updated in real time. Most sites are dynamic sites, as opposed to static sites. For example, Facebook and Google Maps are considered dynamic sites. Also, Blogs are dynamic sites since their content is constantly changing and updating.
A dynamic site requires a database to work properly. All information, like user profiles or images they’ve uploaded, or blog posts, are stored in the database. Web developers work with programming languages like PHP or Net that allow them to interact with a database. Overall, the code they write communicates with the server and pulls content from the database.
The back end of an application is responsible for things like calculations, business logic, database interaction, and performance. Most of the code that is required to make an application work will be done on the back end. The back-end code is run on the server, as opposed to the client (PC, desktop or mobile device). This means that back-end developers not only need to understand programming languages and databases, but they must have an understanding of server architecture as well.
If an application is slow, crashes often, or constantly throws errors at users, it’s likely because of back-end problems. Much like front-end development, back-end development has a human aspect to it as well. Since most of the code for an application is written on the back end, it should be easy to understand and work with. Most backend languages like Ruby and Python have standardized styles and idioms that make reading and writing code more efficient and enjoyable. The technical skills required to be a back-end web developer commonly include:
A programming language created to be fun and efficient. Ruby syntax is easy to read, even for people who don’t know Ruby. Overall, Ruby was thrust into the mainstream thanks to Rails, which is a framework (built with Ruby) for building web applications. Also, Ruby on Rails is considered as one of the most popular web development tools for small businesses and startups. Companies like Twitter, Hulu, and Github all started and/or still use Ruby on Rails in some capacity. Ruby can be used to code business logic, calculate data and distribute servers for better performance.
Much like Ruby, Python is known in part for its readability. A popular web development framework named Django also makes Python a popular choice for building web applications. Dropbox was built with and still uses Python to run much of its server-side code. Python can be used for everything Ruby can. To use Python or Ruby depends on your skill set, the communities you’re exposed to, and your development team.
It’s a universal database query language. SQL is used to interact with databases, which are a part of every backend web application. No matter what language or framework you choose to build your web application, you will likely use SQL, or some abstraction of it, to interact with the database.
Pretty much, the front end and back end is literally that. The front end takes care of the front, which is what everybody sees and interacts with. Meanwhile, the back end takes care of the back which is the part of the site that people don’t see. In addition, full stack development refers to both these areas. In addition, web development is not only tied to websites but also other devices like smart homes systems.
Delivering the best Web Design & SEO Services
Local Web Design Services
If you're looking for web design, website development, a new website or wanting to revamp to an existing small business website, then you’ve come to the right place. Notably, at Visualwebz LLC we understand business owners and the website benefits your business needs. In addition, we understand that being a website owner you will want to see immediate results. Furthermore, we can help your website reach an international, national or local customer base. Besides, we know how to get your customers to you. After all, small business websites and SEO have been our specialty since 2008!
We Deliver the Best Web Services
Our website developers specialize in delivering the best websites and nothing more. More significantly, our qualifications and experience allow us to deliver clear and concise solutions. As a matter of fact, we will keep you in the loop during the whole web development process. Immediately after the launch of your website, we will work with you in improving your online presence. For example, our SEO specialists will help drive traffic to your website. With this in mind. Visualwebz LLC is the ideal firm to hire for your next project. In fact, we will also take care of your web security - remember you will need to secure your website from hackers. Similarly, other website design services offered include website maintenance, support, and website testing.
Interested in chatting to us regarding SEO or web design? Or just have questions regarding our expertise or web design costs? Then Contact us today at 425.336.0069. You may also want to check our reviews, and learn why our customers like us! After all, our 5-star reviews clearly tell prospective customers why we stand out when it comes to service, punctuality, quality, and affordability.
Resources & Links
Our Blog covers a range of services, practices, and trends in the areas of web design and SEO.
Marketing & SEO
- YouTube Marketing.
- Alternatives to Craigslist advertising.
- Ad Campaigns.
- SEO Trends 2014.
- Slow websites and ranking.
- Social Media Content.
- Essential Website Tools.
- Try our SEO Multiple Page Generator for WordPress.
Web Design & Website Development
- Website Redesign
- Local Website Developers
- Web Technologies
- Seattle WordPress Website Design
- Professional Web Design
- E-Commerce Platform
- Website Questions
- Serving USA Cities | Website Areas
- Website Services
- Left vs. Right Brain
- Looking for good hosting?
Contact Visualwebz for any Front End Web Design
Web Design & SEO Services for Small Businesses
At Visualwebz LLC we provide a range of WordPress web design and web marketing services to a diverse group of small businesses. Be it a WordPress website design for a large company or an e-Commerce Website for business starting up, we will deliver it. Each web developer at Visualwebz LLC will complete your online success. Also, we encourage you to also read Visualwebz reviews and see why our customers are happy with our work and outcomes.
Healthcare Web Design Services
Visualwebz LLC provides a range of medical web design services for healthcare practices. In fact, our medical website solutions branch out in all areas of the healthcare industry. For example, our effective dental web design services, offered by our dental web designers serve Dentists, Dental Clinics, Specialized Dental Practices, Orthodontists, Dentistry, and Dental Practices.
Also, we don't end there with our website services but continue with other healthcare services like Chiropractors, Doctors, Specialist Doctors, Psychologists, Plastic Surgeries, Chiropractors, Psychiatrists, Veterinary practices and other healthcare related practices. Hire the best medical website developer for your dentist or walk-in clinic.
Professional web solutions for the services sector
Our website builder and SEO services assist all types of businesses. Some of which are:
- Import Export, Distributors, Warehouses, Warehousing Outlets, B2B, and Franchises.
- Mechanics, Car repair, and auto garages.
- Contractors, developers, and home construction companies.
- Cleaning businesses like dry cleaning web design.
- Car dealerships and auto repairs centers.
- Hairdressers, Hairstylists, spas a, and salons.
- All types of small businesses and startups.
- Elderly care and Senior living web design services are also available.
- Schools such as daycares, home daycare, early learning schools, Montessori, and training centers.
- Food industry such as distributors, restaurants. Restaurant Chains, etc.
Web Design & SEO for Professionals
Small CPA or an established CPA, Accountants, Tax Services, and Tax Preparation Services. Our services for accounting or finance related are affordable and specific to each business. Other areas in finance include investment firms or investment consultants.
Attorneys and law firms. We provide the best law firm web design and SEO for any legal, attorney or law practice. Our law firm website designs are aimed at law firms that are looking for growth or law firms needing more online visibility.
Financial advisors, financial consultants, and investment firms.
Web services for other industries
We give back!
As part of giving back, we help nonprofits. As a matter of fact, we don't profit from any nonprofit website design or SEO services provided to non-profits. If you have a great cause your working for, then let us help out with your non-profit. In fact, we may even do it for free! Be it in Federal Way, Bellevue or Bellingham we can help you get results. We can also fix a broken website, and get your charitable cause or church back on track.
Online Marketing , SEO services available to small businesses in:
Washington SEO & Marketing Agency available in:
Algona | Auburn | Kent | Bellevue | New Castle | Bellingham | Factoria, Bellevue | Federal Way | Fife | Kent | Kirkland | Issaquah | Lakewood | Lynnwood | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Olympia | Redmond | Seattle | Tacoma | Kennewick | Gig Harbor | Vancouver
Our SEO packages and Online Marketing solutions are affordable and geared towards small businesses. In particular, businesses in and around Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Snohomish, Tacoma, Kent, and Factoria Bellevue, WA continue to be our loyal customers. Our SEO company and web design firm do not just make a promise but, rather carries it out to succeed. Whether you are close to home in Seattle, or elsewhere.
Our SEO services and SEO marketers focus on organic SEO for small businesses like restaurants, distributors, professionals, doctors, dentists, and attorneys/call us for a free SEO estimate at (425)-336-0069.
Digital Marketing Services
Our digital marketing services are available in Washington and other states. Locally we assist small businesses in Puyallup, Gig Harbor, Olympia, Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Seattle, Vancouver, Tacoma, and surrounding areas.
Internet Marketing Services
Our internet marketing services coupled with web design and SEO will get your small business website to the top of your search engine. We focus on local as well as larger markets. All the way from Seattle, Olympia, Maple Valley, Kirkland, Bellevue, Tacoma and states like Washington, California, and ones further out!
Organic SEO is the Perfect Solution
Yes, SEO is the right way to get your website and visible online. But, you need to hire an agency that knows what they are doing. We at Visualwebz work on guidelines set by search engines. Thus, getting positive results for our customers. Also, our SEO consultant services are not only local in Renton, Kent, Seattle, Bellevue or other areas. But reach further beyond into other states!
Online Marketing Services
Our online marketing services are not just limited to Seattle, Bellevue, Renton, Tacoma or Bellingham. But we offer services to all businesses nationally. Go ahead and contact one of the top digital marketing agencies near you. Though there are many SEO Companies to choose from we ask you to check our reviews and decide why our customers prefer and chose us.
Website Design - Call (425).336.0069
Front End Web Development for Small Businesses
- If your looking for website developers near you, you’ve come to the right place! We provide web services to the following areas, but not limited to Auburn, Algona, Milton, Seattle, Bellingham, WA, Des Moines, Bellevue, Issaquah, Burien, Federal Way, Fife, WA, Maple Valley, Mill Creek, Covington, WA, Des Moines, and Seatac. Des Moines and Seatac are generally neighboring cities to Kent.
Front End Web Development & Online Marketing
- Seattle Web development includes numerous online services including SEO and online marketing. As a result, some local areas we serve include:Washington State | Auburn | Bellevue | Eastside – Bellevue | Bellevue Website Design – Local Website Firm | Bothell | Des Moines | Federal Way | Fife | Issaquah | Kent | Kirkland, WA | Lacey | Lakewood | Lynwood | Maple Valley | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Seatac WA | Tacoma | Tukwila | Vancouver | Everett | Spokane | Seatac | Seattle Website Design | RentonSeatac Airport.
- Visualwebz.com serves numerous businesses around Seattle. For example, Ballard – Small business in the Ballard area will no doubt benefit from our website’s services. For example, the first-page ranking will allow your website to rank well in Google. In addition, other areas in Seattle include: Belltown | Fremont | Madison Park | Capitol Hill | West Seattle | Queen Anne | Magnolia | Downtown Seattle | Seattle Website Design Services | Seattle | Northgate | Web Design Seattle Washington | Seattle Web Page Design | Small Biz Web Design
Front End Web Development & Digital Marketing services nationally
Besides providing Front End web development we also provide SEO and digital marketing to local businesses. Small businesses benefit in a range of our services all over. For example, local cities include Seattle, Federal Way, Issaquah, Kirkland, Lakewood, WA, Monroe, Olympia, Tacoma and Bellingham, WA.
- Albuquerque | Anaheim | Atlanta | Bakersfield | Bellevue, WA | Charlotte NC | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbus Ohio | Corpus Christi | Dallas Texas | Denver Colorado | Detroit Michigan | El Paso Texas | Fort Worth Texas | Fresno | Honolulu | Jacksonville | Long Beach California | Louisville | Memphis TN | Mesa Arizona | Minneapolis | Phoenix AZ | Portland Oregon | Raleigh | Riverside, California | Sacramento | San Diego | San Jose California | Santa Anna | | Tucson | Virginia Beach | Washington DC | Seattle Washington – Issaquah, WA
Other states where Front End Web Development is available:
- Oregon | Portland | Salem | Eugene
- Idaho | Boise
- New York | Brooklyn
- California: LA Website Design | San Jose | Riverside | Also, web design in Long Beach.
- Canada | Toronto | Calgary | Vancouver | Surrey B.C.
- Texas | Austin
- Indiana | Indianapolis
Contact Our Web Design Agency
We know that reviews matter, hence ask you to check our reviews and decide why our customers are happy with our web services. Besides being a Front End Web Developer, we also offer web design tips to our customers. From unique content creation, through to what functionalities for any small business looking to compete. Whether you’re a Seattle carpet cleaning business or an attorney in NY? We can help.
Cities where we provide Web Design for small businesses:
A Web Design Agency that offers custom Solutions with quality in mind
We offer the best website design services and web support available to small businesses in Washington and other states. Yes, our website builder services are available to all businesses at cheap prices. After all, hiring competent web developers, website designers, WordPress Designers, and web builders will get you the results your business needs when it comes to success. Whether you're looking for a web agency to create a new website or a website developer to fix a major issue? We can help. Call us at (425)-336-0069.
Every business deserves a professionally designed website
Our freelance website development services will get your business the professional presence needed! Whether it's an e-commerce website in WordPress or any other type of website, we will deliver and do exactly what you expect! Our professional web designing and online marketing experience prove to be inexpensive, effective for small businesses and professionals alike.
Also, our local web design services are available nationally as well as locally in Washington state. For example local cities where we offer services in Washington include Auburn, WA | Seattle, WA | Covington | Kent | Kent, WA | Federal Way | Tacoma | Olympia | Issaquah | New Castle| Lakewood | Gig Harbor | Everett | Monroe | Mill Creek | Milton | Puyallup | Redmond | Renton | Tacoma | White Center | Vancouver | Bellingham | Seattle. If you need a new website or just looking for some website support, reach out to us, and let us help.
Hire the best web developers from Washington - Visualwebz Agency
With front-end and back-end experience. How could you possibly go wrong? After all, our full stack development experience and online marketing will pave the path for your business success. Contact us today. Our services are available, but not limited to Seattle, Bellevue, WA, Tacoma, Olympia, WA, New York, L.A. and all over!
Web Agency with perfect solutions & great reviews
Our small business solutions are the perfect choice for any small to medium size business looking for results. Especially if you're looking to see your small business website grow via effective web design and online marketing. In fact, our Seattle web design company has assisted many businesses in and around the Puget Sound area. But, we did not finish there, we've also helped businesses in Seattle, Issaquah, Bellevue, Tacoma, New York, and California. Let our expertise help your business expand and reach new heights!