Professional Web Developer
Website development for small businesses has always been our niche. Overall, we do everything from start to finish, for example, website development, web marketing, and SEO, to name a few. Nonetheless, our wealth of experience in fostering small to medium-sized businesses allows us to deliver the right websites and results through our SEO experts. Besides our experience and qualifications, our customers back up these claims. We ask you to check our online reviews.
Our Website Development & SEO services include:
- New website design and website redesign. In addition, website repair, maintenance, and website security.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and social media is another service we specialize in. For example, local business listings, content writing, and blogging will help page ranking and conversions.
- Landing web page design and target specific demographics is closely tied to organic SEO and website ranking, and paid ad campaigns.
- Custom programming in HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL. Platforms we work with include WordPress.
Industries and businesses we assist:
- Healthcare such as elderly care, dentists, chiropractors, and medical centers.
- Non-Profit organizations and local charities. For example, churches and religious places.
- Small Business Startups such as manufacturing, construction, and car repair.
- Retail and service sectors such as hair salons.
- CPA, Realtor, Investment firms, Tax services, and attorneys.
- Schools such as pre-schools, day-cares, and training providers.
Request a Quote :
Delightful Web Development
First impressions are the most crucial part when it comes to holding on to customers. Attention-grabbing titles for websites lure the visitor to explore further. Hence, why we take the time to get it right the first time around. Our web development process caters to quality outcomes for all businesses, big or small. We take the time to create an ideal website that captures the essence of the company. Thus. Leaving a long-lasting impression on its audience.
We are here to help create a long-term relationship with your clients and the public through our web development and online marketing services. Just like any industry, new web designs, marketing strategy, logos, and social media influences have been a few of many critical roles for any thriving company.
We can curate uniqueness and deliver colorful website designs that best represent all businesses. Whether new or redesigning websites, we provide companies with a chance to showcase products or services with trending designs and effective marketing strategies that get the results.
Learn more about our Web Design & Online Marketing
Read more on Web Development
So what is a website? Technically speaking, a website is where information is stored and sent from a server at a client’s request. In practice a, website is so much more than a data delivery device. It can connect people, forecast the weather, and entertain. These days, a website has become more and more indistinguishable from a software application. Years ago, a website would have been acceptable to have just plain text, a couple of images, and many static pages. Moving forward, a modern website is structured around providing a single experience.
Importance of effective web development
Modern web development is significant to any business. Not only does excellent design promote a positive user experience, but it also encourages the user to spend more time on the website. This increased interactivity significantly increases profitability. Whether the user is displayed more ads or buys a product, the result is positive. Additionally, the more outdated a website is, the more likely someone will immediately close the page.
Don’t end up with an old website.
Many internet users are distrustful of older websites as they appear “sketchy” and less secure. Since a modern website involves more complexity than ever, website development takes longer and requires more specialized knowledge. It’s no longer acceptable to display a static page delivered by a couple of lines of server code. Now a website is expected to accept user input and fit equally well on a phone screen as a desktop. This added complexity also increases possible avenues of attack to protect against. As such, Developers need to be wary of protecting their users’ data when developing a modern website.
The technological world of web development is changing.
The technological world is changing every day, and for businesses, it is essential to stay up to date on new trends. There is much more to the web development process. A web developer is someone you want as part of your team when looking to create a website with an attractive design and unique features to represent your company does some research to find a good fit for the creation and maintenance.
Web developers offer significant benefits to small businesses who want to join the technical world. They seek to take care of the technicalities when developing a website from the ground up. The expertise includes creating programs and applications. The focus is to keep the client, and user needs a priority by using code to ensure the site is functioning and easily accessible. There may be a team of developers dedicated to multiple different tasks on one job.
The people that create modern websites are called Developers and Designers. Some people can be called both, but each provides a very different role. A Designer is a person that creates a good user interface (UI Web Design). They have the complex task of conceptually displaying the user’s wants in both an aesthetically pleasing and functional way. Meanwhile, the Developer must implement this design in the most straightforward, most secure manner possible. It is the Developer’s job to keep as much “under the hood” as possible, guaranteeing a smooth user interaction. It is common for the industry to use Designer and Developer interchangeably. Part of this is due to how entwined the two aspects are.
A Designer has no information to display or experience to tune if the server doesn’t work correctly. Likewise, a Developer likely does not know what information to send to the client if there is no Designer. More and more, Designers are expected to be Frontend Developers, implementing their vision and experience. Further unifying the roles are “Full Stack Developers” who do Frontend development and Backend as well. Many small companies hire these all-in-one developers to decrease the costs of development. However, developing and designing are not necessarily transferable skill sets.
Despite the demand for people that can do both, a great Designer is not inherently a good Developer. A great Designer must have a keen eye for aesthetics and understand what makes for a good experience. They know when and where to use more or less to get as much positive user interaction as possible. Meanwhile, a great Developer understands the least complex way to analyze user input and resolve potential issues. They know how to write algorithms that sift through vast amounts of data to output precisely what a user wants. These are commonly referred to as left-brain and right-brain traits and do not always manifest in equal measure. Besides the way Developer’ and Designer’ brains function, there lies another roadblock. The very language of Design and Web Development are different but related.
Programming Languages in Web Development
Python is a popular language, and it has been used to code websites for big companies. This language is all over the web. You have probably seen its outcome and don’t even realize it. Companies like Google, YouTube, Dropbox, and others, have all been created in Python. Another popular language is PHP. This language is beginner-friendly and can be helpful for small businesses. Facebook, Wikipedia, and Tumblr are a few familiar websites that use PHP coding.
How to Decide?
When deciding what is best for the development of your website, not only should the difference between a designer and developer matter but also the developer’s branch. The two branches of web development are opensource and custom. There are benefits to custom website development; uniqueness, speed, security, flexibility, and functionality. Custom web development uses a skilled team of expert developers to explore the best functioning, most attractive designs and extreme attention to detail when creating a website.
The uniqueness of a custom website is that no one or no other business’s website will look like yours. These teams who specialize in custom web development are not using generic code and templates to create your company’s look. The front-end development creates the functional features for the users that’ll have reliability, while the back end is still the brains of the job, coding, and programming everything. Even though you don’t see the code, it is the solution to a well-functioning website.
In a perfect world, every website would work just as well as it looks, but unfortunately, that is not always the case. For users, websites are expected to be easy and convenient. A user should know what they’re looking at and where to find things and access them quickly. A good website will have a clear logo to represent your business model and professionalism. Suppose your website is selling a product, a service, or giving information about something. In that case, the website should be clear, give direct pathways to important information, and be appealing to the eye. A good web developer will ensure all these things for any website, whether open source or custom.
Future of Web Development & Design
Web Design is expected to see some positive change in the years to come. Pretty much everything we do is online now, school, work, ordering dinner. The demand for web designers is bound to go up. The biggest problem in the design world right now is that there aren’t enough people in the field, and if there were, how good of a job are they going to do? Well, luckily for everyone, we see an explosion in development tools. Such tools allow the process to be streamlined and provide a rapid production approach.
Mobile Application Development
Mobile application development is expected to continue to grow. The new trends are:
7 Trends in Mobile App Development
- Wearable devices – Gadgets that can fit your arms, legs, neck, shoes, and clothes that’ll connect and communicate with your smartphone.
- Internet things – Smartphones and tablets will act as remote controls for all your social media, business, and financial needs.
- M-Commerce – The use of more applications like Apple Pay and Google Wallet is expected to increase for shoppers and businesses
- Motion and Location Sensing – With the sensing your devices already has, it will be enhanced for security and personal use to find precise locations and general area. For example, the updated location setting would allow you to see exactly where I am standing in a store.
- User Experience Design – User-friendly design that is rid of bugs and delays and provides further content interaction.
- Application Performance Management – Monitors app behavior, reports statistics on devices and OS and monitors user activity to provide the necessary features.
- Enterprise Mobile Management – For businesses to manage security, applications, and finances.
As a business owner, there are various objectives to consider when entering the technical world. The first thing to do is to decide if a website is a good investment. Research to find a web developer and web designer who can work effectively together during a project, whether in-house or outsourcing your website project. Using custom web development can set your website apart from other companies, but either way, if you have a good developer, your website will be in good hands. Figuring out the direct outcomes you wish to have can affect the developer’s language to use or the developer you choose to use. Lastly, try to keep up with all the trending topics. It is beneficial to know.
Most compelling reason to hire us is we help small businesses drive traffic to their websites. In fact, we pride ourselves in not sacrificing or cutting corners in delivering the final product. Our value-added services are one of the best. Consequently, be it a new website or an established one, we will provide a quality service. Contact us immediately your local website developers.
Seattle Website Developer is available to take on new website design and development projects. If you’re about to start a website project or just a small business or professional that has questions? Then contact us at (425)-336-0069 or email us at email@example.com. Hiring a professional like Seattle website developer will be one of the best decisions you’d make. Remember, with over two decades of experience, qualified website developers and low web design costs how could you possibly go wrong?
Web Design & SEO Services for Small Businesses
At Visualwebz, we provide a range of WordPress (WP) web design, website development, and web marketing services to a diverse group of small businesses. Be it a WordPress website design for a large company, SEO for a startup, or an e-commerce website for a brick-and-mortar small business, we will deliver it. Our web developers have a strong understanding of small businesses. Furthermore, we encourage you to read Visualwebz reviews and see why our customers are happy with our work and outcomes.
Healthcare Web Design Services
We offer a range of medical web design services for the healthcare industry. Our medical website solutions branch out to all areas of the healthcare field. For example, effective dental web design services offered by our dental web designers serve Dentists, Dental Clinics, specialized Dental Practices, Orthodontists, Dentistry, and Dental Practices. For example, Bothell Dental Care is one client where we have helped the site gain an online presence.
We don't end there with our website services but branch to other healthcare services like Doctors, specialist Doctors, Medical Services, Psychologists, Plastic Surgeries, Chiropractors, Psychiatrists, Veterinary practices, and other healthcare-related practices. Hire the best medical website developers for your healthcare website, dentist, or walk-in clinic. Connect with one of our web designers today.
Professional web solutions for the services sector
Our website builder and SEO services assist all types of businesses. Some of which include:
- Import Export, Distributors, Warehouses, Warehousing Outlets, B2B, and Franchises. Also, Consignment businesses like one in Tacoma, WA.
- Manufacturing companies like Urban Accessories.
- Mechanics, Car repair, Towing company, and auto garages.
- Contractors, developers, and home construction companies.
- Cleaning businesses like dry cleaning web design and carpet cleaning.
- Car dealerships and auto repairs centers.
- Hairdressers, Hairstylists, spas, and salons.
- All types of small businesses and startups.
- Elderly care and Senior living web design services are also available.
- Schools such as daycares, home daycare, early learning schools, Montessori, and training centers.
- Food industry such as distributors, restaurants. Restaurant Chains, etc.
Web Design & SEO for Professionals
- Be it a small CPA or an established CPA, Accountants, Tax Services, or Tax Preparation Office. We can help. In fact, our services for accounting or finance-related firms are affordable and specific to each business. Other finance areas include investment firms, financial advisors, financial consultants, investment firms, and investment consultants.
- We also help attorneys and law firms and provide the best law firm web design and SEO for any legal, attorney, or law practice. After all, our law firm website designs are aimed at law firms looking for growth or law firms needing more online visibility. A good example is the NY Defense Attorney web design, where we took an old, outdated website and freshened it up.
- Our web services also branch out to small businesses, start-ups, and the real estate sector.
Web services for other industries
Web design services that benefit nonprofits such as religious centers and churches have always been part of our portfolio. For example, a project for a local Seattle Christianity website. Another example is redesigning a Seattle-based nonprofit VillageFamilyProject.com website. Other non-profits we are working with include TruthPharm.com.
We give back!
As part of giving back, we help nonprofits. As a matter of fact, we don't profit from any nonprofit website design or SEO services provided to non-profits. If you have a great cause your working for, then let us help your non-profit. We may even do it for free! Be it in Federal Way, Bellevue, or New York. We can help you get results. We can also fix a broken website and get your charitable cause or church back on track.
Web Development since 2008
Providing result based websites and online marketing.
Website Design - Call (425).336.0069
Professional Web Development for Small Businesses
Whether your a small business or a larger establishment, our Seattle web designers are experienced and have the credentials to get your website to the next level, call us to start the conversation, and let us draw a strategic plan for your business to compete in your crowded online area.
If your looking for website developers near you, you’ve come to the right place! We provide web services to the following areas, but not limited to Auburn, Algona, Milton, Seattle, Bellingham, WA, Des Moines, Bellevue, Issaquah, Burien, Federal Way, Fife, WA, Tacoma, Maple Valley, Mill Creek, Covington, WA, Des Moines, and Seatac. Hire a local Seattle web design firm and support the local community.
Professional Web Development & Online Marketing
- Web development includes numerous online services, including SEO and online marketing. As a result, some local areas we serve include Washington State | Auburn | Bellevue | Eastside – Bellevue | Bellevue Website Design – Local Website Firm | Bothell | Des Moines | Federal Way | Fife | Issaquah | Kent | Kirkland, WA | Lacey | Lakewood | Lynwood | Maple Valley | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Seatac WA | Tacoma | Tukwila | Vancouver | Everett | Spokane | Seatac | Seattle Website Design | Renton | Seatac.
- Small business web design services available in and around Belltown | Fremont | Madison Park | Capitol Hill | West Seattle | Queen Anne | Magnolia | Downtown Seattle | Northgate.
Web Development & SEO services nationally.
Besides providing website design, SEO, and online marketing to local businesses, we also provide such services to small businesses in other states. For example, local cities include Seattle, Tacoma, Federal Way, Issaquah, Kirkland, Lakewood, WA, Monroe, Olympia, Tacoma, and Bellingham, WA.
- Albuquerque | Anaheim | Atlanta | Bakersfield | Bellevue, WA | Charlotte NC | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbus Ohio | Corpus Christi | Dallas Texas | Denver Colorado | Detroit Michigan | El Paso Texas | Fort Worth Texas | Fresno | Honolulu | Jacksonville | Long Beach California | Louisville | Memphis TN | Mesa Arizona | Minneapolis | Phoenix AZ | Portland Oregon | Raleigh | Riverside, California | Sacramento | San Diego | San Jose California | Santa Anna | | Tucson | Virginia Beach | Washington DC | Seattle Washington – Issaquah, WA | Bellevue
Cities and States with Web Design & Web Development Services :
- Oregon | Portland | Salem | Eugene
- Idaho | Boise
- New York | Brooklyn
- California: LA Website Design | San Jose | Riverside | Also, web design in Long Beach.
- Canada | Toronto | Calgary | Vancouver | Surrey B.C.
- Texas | Austin
- Indiana | Indianapolis
We are here to help when it comes to Web Development
Web design services include individualized web development and online marketing services. Whether it’s website marketing for Youtube or just web development? We can take care of it, call us at (425)-336-0069.