Business Owners Web Solutions
Business owners looking for website and online marketing solutions.
Business owners should have these key skills…
Business owners should be aware of some core areas when it comes to web design. If you own a website doesn’t mean you have to have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a web development certificate. After all, a lot of times people looking to start a simple website can build it and put their ideas to work themselves. Yes, there is some learning required at the start. And as a business owner, It’s up to you to learn basic web skills. After all, the benefit of this will allow you to keep your site relevant and up to date. The alternative is to hire a professional web design agency, like ours.
Know basic HTML as Business Owners
First things first, a website owner should know HTML and CSS or at least understand the basic concepts of how they work. This will enable you to make simple changes such as correct typos or add text to your website. Remember, not being able to update text or correct typos can deter people from visiting your site again. A site for a community center or a nonprofit is a perfect example as to why knowing HTML and CSS is very important. For example, events, and notices of cancellations will ensure that the community is aware of sudden changes. In fact, the ability to manipulate text is a critical skill for controlling content. Be it blogging on a WordPress website or adding new content to an HTML web page? Basic knowledge will help you.
Business Owners should be able to create unique content and media
You may have gathered that websites that are filled with text are much less appealing than those with photos and videos. Hence, not being able to control your media content can make your site stale. You must be able to create unique media that appeals to your target audience. Going back to the example of a community center website, visitors will want to see media on the site that pertains to the events.
Business owners not only want to create appealing media content but they also need to be able to change the media content on their website. Also, business owners need to know how to update the media on their site to ensure that it is up to date and relevant to their audience. Knowing how to organize website content including media content is important for any small business owner to be aware of.
Small Business Owners should remember to Present
All websites should definitely be presentable and if you find yourself with too much content or not visually appealing web pages? Then you should definitely know how to rearrange their website. Knowing how to tweak your site can make the world of a difference. In fact, a visually appealing and correctly laid out digital content will allow visitors to continue to browse the website. Hence, knowing how to add, delete and re-arrange content will give you the added advantage of continually being able to change your website.
For example, a retail site where inventory is constantly needed to up updated regularly. Rather than updating the site and loading all the images onto one page, the retailer is going to want to organize the site so that visitors can see a certain amount of merchandise on each page. The benefits as a business owner will allow promotions and new products to be immediately available. Also, determining site layouts and pages definitely help engage visitors, but as business owners, you also want to attract new visitors.
All Business Owners should have a presence on Social Media
In today’s society, social media plays a huge role in attracting visitors to websites. Hence the importance to be able to integrate social media into a website and be active is paramount. Being able to immediately tweet or post a Facebook action will get your small business awareness and more business. Imagine if you sell footballs, and your local team seems to be doing well in the league? In fact, it’s on the way to the championships? You should be placing more emphasis on this current trend then and not later on after the event. Afterall, immediate social activity will drive more activity to your website.
Along with owning a site, it is recommended that your site is connected to a social media site. Social media allows owners to give followers updates on the go without having to do any editing of the site. Most often it is the easiest component to attracting visitors, but managing social media can takes a lot of thought and effort. Site owners need to ensure that the content posted on social media is in line with their site. Another good example would be Nike; they utilize social media by posting videos of athletes to promote products on their website. You can successfully attract visitors by raising their curiosity about products or by simply showing your company’s values through videos and photos like Nike.
Now that we have covered all the skills needed regarding the presentation of a website, it is time we look at a topic that is overlooked.
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a discipline in itself that helps with website ranking. But there are many resources out there that can help you do some basic SEO. Afterall, the whole purpose of having a website is to be visible on key search engines. For example, being able to understand the traffic to your website, as well as the bounce rate will give you more information to adapt to your business climate.
Security a number one priority for all Business Owners
After finishing up and putting together a web page. It’s important to secure your website. These are a few techniques a website owner should be aware of so that they may build a safer, a more protected website for visitors.
Although it may be obvious, keeping your software up to date is essential for keeping your website secure. This applies to both the server operating system and any software that you may be running on your website. By keeping your software up to date will limit the security holes that may be exploited by hackers. However, if you’re using a third party hosting company you don’t need to worry as much about applying security updates. As the hosting company should take care of this.
You should also be aware of how much information you give out in your error messages. For example, if you have a login form on your website? You should think about the message you would use to communicate “attempt-failure” when attempting logins. You should always use common messages like “Incorrect username or password”. For example, do not to specify if a user got half of the query right. If a hacker tries to attack and an error message saying only one of the field is correct will provide the attacker opportunity to pursue further. Hence making the website vulnerable.
Security and Strong Passwords
Everybody knows that they should use correct passwords to secure their login information. But this is not always the case. For example, admin and server logins should have strong passwords so that hackers are not given the opportunity to try to access the website. Also, it is a good idea your website users follow the good password practices. Although many users would not like it, enforcing strong password requirements is a must. For example, including an uppercase letter and number will help to protect their information in the long run.
Another dangerous security risk is to let users upload files to your website even if it is simply to change their avatar. In fact, the upload could have malicious intent with a script that could potentially open up your website. Hence, file sizes and file types should be in place to avoid the possibility of your website falling to the hackers.
Testing Your Website
Once you think you have done all you can then it’s time to test your website security. The most effective way of doing this is via the use of some website security tools, often referred to as penetration testing or pen testing for short. There are a lot of free tools or commercial tools that you can use to test out your website. They generally focus on scripts hackers use on known exploits and attempt to compromise your site when using advanced methods.
These are just a few of the methods that can make your website more secure. As technology advances, it also allows users and creators to deploy more techniques and methods to enforce what they are trying to accomplish. It is a good idea to keep up with technology which in turn will equip you with more tools. This all might sound complicating and it can be at times, but as long as a website owner has basic knowledge they can get by.
Know the small details
When it comes to owning a website you definitely don’t need to know all the small details. It is much more important to know where to find the resources to get the correct answers. Whether a website owner needs to add text or update media on their site. Sites like w3schools.com can be a great resource to help get the desired end result. Staying up to date with current trends in social media gives the website owners an edge when it comes to promoting their site and helps understand what their visitors are into. It is also good to keep your skills up to date by practicing. Knowing the basics will allow you to save time, money, and frustration.
Hire a Professional Web Designer
If you’re just too busy which is great! and at the junction that your small business website needs professional help? You always have the option to hire a professional web design and internet marketing company like Visualwebz. Be it a CPA, dental practice wanting SEO, or an attorney needing a new website and online advertising? We can do it all. Call us now at (425)-336-0069 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Design, Current Trends and Online Marketing Blog Posts:
Visualwebz LLC is a Top Digital Marketing Agency Seattle 2018 and provides a range of digital marketing services.
We have summarized a number of areas every small business should be aware of when it comes to having an effective website:
Digital Marketing Tips and Insights
- Content Marketing through effective email marketing will keep your customers connected.
- Benefit of Keywords ensures that websites are targeted at the right customer base.
- Effective Online Marketing is a necessity for solid website ranking and should be part of all marketing campaigns.
- Reviews matter and not only attract customers but also authenticate the business. Learn more about Google Reviews vs Yelp.
- Unique Content Matters and should be carefully created, and aimed at the right demographics.
- Digital Marketing and SEO entail on-page, off-page SEO and social media.
- An SEO expert will always have understanding on page one ranking formula and practices.
- Marketing and animation go hand in hand, especially when it comes to engaging visitors.
- Our multi page generator helps create multiple land pages.
- Website Color Choices can be a make or break when it comes to attracting customers.
- Voice Search is already here and every business should be aware of the impact it will have on getting future customers.
- Understand website costs and why cheap websites don't always have the ROI.
- Web design trends from 2000 to 2019 have come a long way when it comes to businesses being able to get online. Our web design agency understands the complexity of websites. Whether its a KISS web design, or a complex e-commerce platform. Even, if its a website built using website builders or one that's custom designed through hard-coding. We always use current web technologies and deliver attention grabbing websites.
- Worst Web Designs can have a detrimental impact on customer service and traffic. Also, this is the number one reason why a professional web design agency should be hired.
- Having the greatest website also means that its protected from malicious attacks. We help keep websites functioning and out of trouble.
More Blog Posts on Web Design, Online Marketing, SEO and related areas:
Google Panel | Google Adwords | Google Trends | Rich Snippets | | Internet Companies | HTTPS | | E-Commerce Website Developers | | 20 Years of Google | AI | Google Algorithms | Phishing & Compromising websites | Business Ranking in Seattle | Smart Homes | Ruby on Rails | Web Design History | Death of Google Plus | 5G | Micro-animations & Micro-interactions | Drop shipping
Delivering the best Web Design & SEO Services
Local Web Design Services
If you're looking for web design, website development, a new website or wanting to revamp to an existing small business website, then you’ve come to the right place. Notably, at Visualwebz LLC we understand business owners and the website benefits your business needs. In addition, we understand that being a website owner you will want to see immediate results. Furthermore, we can help your website reach an international, national or local customer base. Besides, we know how to get your customers to you. After all, small business websites and SEO have been our specialty since 2008!
We Deliver the Best Web Services
Our website developers specialize in delivering the best websites and nothing more. More significantly, our qualifications and experience allow us to deliver clear and concise solutions. As a matter of fact, we will keep you in the loop during the whole web development process. Immediately after the launch of your website, we will work with you in improving your online presence. For example, our SEO specialists will help drive traffic to your website. With this in mind. Visualwebz LLC is the ideal firm to hire for your next project. In fact, we will also take care of your web security - remember you will need to secure your website from hackers. Similarly, other website design services offered include website maintenance, support, and website testing.
Interested in chatting to us regarding SEO or web design? Or just have questions regarding our expertise or web design costs? Then Contact us today at 425.336.0069. You may also want to check our reviews, and learn why our customers like us! After all, our 5-star reviews clearly tell prospective customers why we stand out when it comes to service, punctuality, quality, and affordability.
Resources & Links
Our Blog covers a range of services, practices, and trends in the areas of web design and SEO.
Marketing & SEO
- YouTube Marketing.
- Alternatives to Craigslist advertising.
- Ad Campaigns.
- SEO Trends 2014.
- Slow websites and ranking.
- Social Media Content.
- Essential Website Tools.
- Try our SEO Multiple Page Generator for WordPress.
Web Design & Website Development
- Website Redesign
- Local Website Developers
- Web Technologies
- Seattle WordPress Website Design
- Professional Web Design
- E-Commerce Platform
- Website Questions
- Serving USA Cities | Website Areas
- Website Services
- Left vs. Right Brain
- Looking for good hosting?
Web Design & SEO Services for Small Businesses
At Visualwebz LLC we provide a range of WordPress (WP) web design, website development and web marketing services to a diverse group of small businesses. Be it a WordPress website design for a large company or an e-Commerce website for business starting up, we will deliver it. Each web developer at Visualwebz LLC will work with you to complete your online success. Also, we encourage you to read Visualwebz reviews and see why our customers are happy with our work and outcomes.
Healthcare Web Design Services
We offer a range of medical web design services for healthcare practices. In fact, our medical website solutions branch out to all areas of the healthcare industry. For example, our effective dental web design services, offered by our dental web designers serve Dentists, Dental Clinics, Specialized Dental Practices, Orthodontists, Dentistry, and Dental Practices.
Also, we don't end there with our website services but branch to other healthcare services like Chiropractors, Doctors, Specialist Doctors, Psychologists, Plastic Surgeries, Chiropractors, Psychiatrists, Veterinary practices and other healthcare related practices. Hire the best medical website developer for your dentist or walk-in clinic, hire Visalwebz LLC.
Professional web solutions for the services sector
Our website builder and SEO services assist all types of businesses. Some of which are:
- Import Export, Distributors, Warehouses, Warehousing Outlets, B2B, and Franchises.
- Mechanics, Car repair, and auto garages.
- Contractors, developers, and home construction companies.
- Cleaning businesses like dry cleaning web design and carpet cleaning.
- Car dealerships and auto repairs centers.
- Hairdressers, Hairstylists, spas a, and salons.
- All types of small businesses and startups.
- Elderly care and Senior living web design services are also available.
- Schools such as daycares, home daycare, early learning schools, Montessori, and training centers.
- Food industry such as distributors, restaurants. Restaurant Chains, etc.
Web Design & SEO for Professionals
- Be it a small CPA or an established CPA, Accountants, Tax Services, or Tax Preparation Office, we can help. In fact, our services for accounting or finance-related firms are affordable and specific to each business. Also, other areas in finance include investment firms, financial advisors, financial consultants, and investment firms.
- and investment consultants.
- We also help attorneys and law firms. We provide the best law firm web design and SEO for any legal, attorney or law practice. After all, our law firm website designs are aimed at law firms that are looking for growth or law firms needing more online visibility.
- Our web services also branch out to small businesses, start-ups and into the real estate sector,
Web services for other industries
We also offer web design services that benefit nonprofits such as religious centers and churches. For example a project for a local Seattle Christianity website helped this cause gain the online visibility it needed.
We give back!
As part of giving back, we help nonprofits. As a matter of fact, we don't profit from any nonprofit website design or SEO services provided to non-profits. If you have a great cause your working for, then let us help your non-profit. In fact, we may even do it for free! Be it in Federal Way, Bellevue or New York we can help you get results. We can also fix a broken website, and get your charitable cause or church back on track.
Cities where we provide Web Design for small businesses:
A Web Design Agency that offers custom web solutions with quality in mind
We offer the best website design services and web support available to small businesses in Washington and other states. Yes, our website builder services are available to all businesses at affordable and cheap prices. After all, hiring competent web developers, website designers, WordPress Designers, and web builders will get you the results your business needs to be successful. Whether you're looking for a web agency in Seattle or a website developer? We can help. Call us at (425)-336-0069.
Every business deserves a professionally designed website
Our freelance website development services will get your business the professional presence needed! Whether it's an e-commerce website in WordPress or any other type of website, we will deliver and do exactly what you expect! Our professional web designing and online marketing experience prove to be inexpensive, effective for small businesses and professionals alike.
Our local web design services are not only available locally in Seattle, Washington,but nationally. For example local cities where we offer services in Washington include Auburn, WA | Seattle, WA | Covington | Kent | Kent, WA | Federal Way | Tacoma | Olympia | Issaquah | New Castle| Lakewood | Gig Harbor | Everett | Monroe | Mill Creek | Milton | Puyallup | Redmond | Renton | Tacoma | White Center | Vancouver | Bellingham | Seattle.
If you need a new website or just looking for some website support, reach out to us, and let us help.
Hire the best Web Design Services from Washington
With front-end and back-end experience, our customers back us up as the best web design services. In fact, how could you possibly go wrong? After all, our full stack development experience and online marketing will pave the path for your business success. Contact us today at (425)-336-0069. Just a reminder, that our services are available, but not limited to Seattle, Bellevue, WA, Tacoma, Olympia, WA, New York, L.A. and all over!
Web Developers - We're not just a Web Design Agency
Our specialties are not only in web design, but also web development and online marketing. Yes, we are the full blown agency with a one stop service. Our web development services are not just limited to the Washington area but all over. From Bellevue, Tacoma and all the way to LA, California and NY!
Web Agency with perfect solutions & great reviews
Our small business solutions are the perfect choice for any small to medium size business looking for results. Especially if you're looking to see your small business website grow via effective web design and online marketing. In fact, our Seattle web design company has assisted many businesses in and around the Puget Sound area. But, we did not finish there, we've also helped businesses in Seattle, Issaquah, Bellevue, Tacoma, New York, and California. Let our expertise help your business expand and reach new heights!
Online Marketing , SEO services available to small businesses in:
Washington SEO, SEM & Marketing Agency available in:
Algona | Auburn | Kent | Bellevue | New Castle | Bellingham | Factoria, Bellevue | Federal Way | Fife | Kent | Kirkland | Issaquah | Lakewood | Lynnwood | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Olympia | Redmond | Seattle | Tacoma | Kennewick | Gig Harbor | Vancouver
Our SEO packages and Online Marketing solutions are affordable and geared towards small businesses. In particular, businesses in and around Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Snohomish, Tacoma, Kent, and Factoria Bellevue, WA continue to be our loyal customers. Our SEO company and web design firm do not just make a promise but, rather carries it out to succeed. Whether you are close to home in Seattle, or elsewhere.
Our SEO services and SEO marketers focus on organic SEO for small businesses like restaurants, distributors, professionals, doctors, dentists, and attorneys/call us for a free SEO estimate at (425)-336-0069.
Digital Marketing Services
Our digital marketing services are available in Washington and other states. Locally we assist small businesses in Puyallup, Gig Harbor, Olympia, Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Seattle, Vancouver, Tacoma, and surrounding areas.
Internet Marketing Services
Our internet marketing services coupled with web design and SEO will get your small business website to the top of your search engine. We focus on local as well as larger markets. All the way from Seattle, Olympia, Maple Valley, Kirkland, Bellevue, Tacoma and states like Washington, California, and ones further out!
Organic SEO is the Perfect Solution
Yes, SEO is the right way to get your website and visible online. But, you need to hire an agency that knows what they are doing. We at Visualwebz work on guidelines set by search engines. Thus, getting positive results for our customers. Also, our SEO consultant services are not only local in Renton, Kent, Seattle, Bellevue or other areas. But reach further beyond into other states!
Online Marketing Services
Our online marketing services are not just limited to Seattle, Bellevue, Renton, Tacoma or Bellingham. But we offer services to all businesses nationally. Go ahead and contact one of the top digital marketing agencies near you. Though there are many SEO Companies to choose from we ask you to check our reviews and decide why our customers prefer and chose us.
Visualwebz is not just a top web design agency, but also recognized as a top advertising and marketing firm in Washington state.
Website Design - Call (425).336.0069
Business Owners looking for a local web designer?
- If your looking for local website developers near you, you’ve come to the right place! We provide web services to the following areas, but not limited to Auburn, Seattle, Bellingham, WA, Des Moines, Bellevue, Issaquah, Burien, Federal Way, Fife, WA, Maple Valley, Mill Creek, Covington, WA, Des Moines, and Seatac. Des Moines and Seatac are generally neighboring cities to Kent.
Professional Website Development for Business Owners
- Seattle Web development includes numerous online services including SEO and online marketing. As a result, some local areas we serve include:Washington State | Auburn | Bellevue | Eastside – Bellevue | Bellevue Website Design – Local Website Firm | Bothell | Des Moines | Federal Way | Fife | Issaquah | Kent | Kirkland, WA | Lacey | Lakewood | Lynwood | Maple Valley | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Seatac WA | Tacoma | Tukwila | Vancouver | Everett | Spokane | Seatac | Seattle Website Design | RentonSeatac Airport is the main port of entry into and out of Seattle by air. Notably, Visualwebz.com serves numerous businesses around Seattle. For example, Ballard – Small business in the Ballard area will no doubt benefit from our website’s services. For example, the first-page ranking will allow your website to rank well in Google. In addition, other areas in Seattle include: Belltown | Fremont | Madison Park | Capitol Hill | West Seattle | Queen Anne | Magnolia | Downtown Seattle | Seattle Website Design Services | Seattle | Northgate | Web Design Seattle Washington | Seattle Web Page Design | Small Biz Web Design
Business Owners wanting SEO services nationally
Besides providing SEO and online marketing to local businesses we also provide such services to small businesses in other states. For example, local cities include Seattle, Federal Way, Issaquah, Kirkland, Lakewood, WA, Monroe, Olympia, Tacoma and Bellingham, WA.
- Albuquerque | Anaheim | Atlanta | Bakersfield | Bellevue, WA | Charlotte NC | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbus Ohio | Corpus Christi | Dallas Texas | Denver Colorado | Detroit Michigan | El Paso Texas | Fort Worth Texas | Fresno | Honolulu | Jacksonville | Long Beach California | Louisville | Memphis TN | Mesa Arizona | Minneapolis | Phoenix AZ | Portland Oregon | Raleigh | Riverside, California | Sacramento | San Diego | San Jose California | Santa Anna | | Tucson | Virginia Beach | Washington DC | Seattle Washington – Issaquah, WA
Visualwebz provides web design and online marketing to all types of business owners. From a website design for dental practices to a startup. Contact us today, and let’s get your presence felt by your competitors.