SEO Help – Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results – often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned” results.
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has always been a challenge for most businesses, especially after the recent Google updates. Just about every client that approaches us and asks for our SEO services is trying to find the silver bullet of search, and a guarantee of being on the number one spot! There is generally no secret way to get your company listed on the first page of Google with minimal costs. It takes a great deal of effort, website optimization, and of course content, content and more quality content.
Some Online Marketing Facts
Did you know that every day over 100 million people use Snapchat
Over 500 million tweets are shared on Twitter
A staggering 1 billion visits are made to Facebook!
Every minute over 2.7 million YouTube videos are opened!
Now ask yourself are you using any of these communication channels?
Online Marketing - Global and Local Markets
Is Search Engine Optimization dead? Of course not! Even after Google’s recent updates SEO (Search Engine Optimization) remains to be the most effective way of driving traffic to any website. Of course search engines will continually enhance and make their algorithms function to the taste of their users. Hence, these ever changing rules mean consistently changing the strategy for SEO, Social Media and overall online marketing.
SEO Help - Organic SEO
Welcome to the one stop place where we assist in your online ranking. To put it differently we help small to medium sized businesses gain online exposure. In fact through effective search engine practices we can ensure that your website will be ranked well. By large we optimize websites for easy navigation and utilization by human visitors as well as search engines.
In reality organic Search Engine Optimization takes time. Nonetheless following proper practices will get your site in a competitive position. To explain is a Google video on what you should know about Search Engine Optimization:
A Goolge Video on five most common mistakes, and what you should do:
A few factors which you should be aware of when it comes to effective Search Engine Optimization are:
- Make pages primarily for users, not for search engines ( a practice that work well before).
- Don’t deceive your users, but instead make sure the site is user friendly, and the content is directed at good quality content. This will be one factor which will help your site improve its ranking.
- Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings. Another useful test is to ask, “Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn’t exist?”
- Think about what makes your website unique, valuable, or engaging. Make your website stand out from others in your field.
A Goolge Video on five most common mistakes made during SEO, and what you should do
SEO Help – SEO Services
In the event that you have a new website, or on the contrary have had a web site for some time. With this in mind Visualwebz will help your website from a SEO standpoint. In spite of its history we can generate additional traffic and thus revenue for your business. In the long run we provide effective SEO help at monthly rates.
Our SEO services include:
- Ad Campaign (PPC – Paid Per Click).
- SEO Analysis and improved organic ranking.
- Quality link building services.
- Monthly analytic reporting.
- Website Optimization and keyword ratio improvement.
- Manual Search Engine Directory Submission.
- xml sitemap submissions and updates.
- Keyword Research Title and META Tag Creation.
- Copywriting and SEO Integration.
- Site Architecture and optimization UI design and server side scripting
- Performance Measuring and SEO ROI.
- Narrowing Down and Keyword Integration.
- Quality content writing.
- Social Media – Google+, Yahoo and Bing – FaceBook (Mark Zukerberg)
- Article submission.
Little things you can do for your website:
On the positive side there may be some simple things you could do in terms of helping your site become more visible online. As a result some of these are:
- Check if your website is not broken with a website link checker.
- Make sure that every page has a H1 tag with the key word title in it. You may also want to read about Best and Worst Search Engine Practices.
- Get your website listed locally, additional information on this is available at Local Business Listing.
- Save some money and try to submit your website yourself? Here is a List of Free Online Directories.
- Learn more from our SEO Tutorials.
Social Media Content Tools Social Media Content has grown greatly and is a huge part of most people’s everyday lives. According to Jeffbullas.com, this is how they refer to social media, “Creating content, scheduling shares, engaging with followers, re purposing...read more
Web Browsers Web Browsers are basically applications used to move around the world wide web. Without a web browser, you’re stuck; even with a browser, you can only do as much as it’s equipped to handle. There are many browsers out there not know to the general public....read more
Web Technologies Web Technologies are advancing rapidly, and we are all in store for some cool surprises along the way. “If you look at the evolution of the web over the years you are bound to realize that it is no longer just about work but increasingly about the...read more
More details on Web Design
In the event that you’re looking for a new website or revamp to an existing small business website, you’ve then come to the right place. Notably at Visualwebz we totally understand business owners and the website benefits you’d be looking for. In addition, we understand that being website owner you will want to see immediate results. Further more, we can help your website reach an international, national or local customer base. Besides, we know how to get your customers to you. Of course, small business websites have been our specialty since 2008!
In particular, our website developers specialize in delivering the best websites and nothing more. More significantly, our qualifications and experience allow us to deliver clear and concise solutions. As a matter of fact, we will keep you in the loop during the whole web development process. Immediately after the launch or your website we will work with you in improving your online presence. For example, our SEO specialists will help drive traffic to your website. With this in mind. Visualwebz is the ideal firm to hire for your next project. In fact, we will also take care of your web security - remember you will need to secure your website from hackers. Similarly other web design services we offer include website maintenance, support, and website testing.
Resources & Links
- Website Redesign
- Local Website Developers
- Web Technologies
- Seattle WordPress Website Design
- Visualwebz Blog
- Professional Web Design
- Visualwebz - Seattle Website Developer.com
- E-Commerce Platform
- Website Questions
- Serving USA Cities | Website Areas
- Slow websites and ranking
- Ad Campaigns
- SEO Trends 2014
- Website Services
- Social Media Content
- Essential Website Tools
- Left vs. Right Brain