SEO Help- Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results – often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned” results.
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has always been a challenge for most businesses, especially after the recent Google updates. Just about every client that approaches us and asks for our SEO services is trying to find the silver bullet of search, and a guarantee of being on the number one spot! There is generally no secret way to get your company listed on the first page of Google with minimal costs. It takes a great deal of effort, website optimization, and of course content, content and more quality content.
Some Online Marketing Facts
Did you know that every day over 100 million people use Snapchat
Over 500 million tweets are shared on Twitter
A staggering 1 billion visits are made to Facebook!
Every minute over 2.7 million YouTube videos are opened!
Now ask yourself are you using any of these communication channels?
Online Marketing - Global and Local Markets
Is Search Engine Optimization dead? Of course not! Even after Google’s recent updates SEO (Search Engine Optimization) remains to be the most effective way of driving traffic to any website. Of course search engines will continually enhance and make their algorithms function to the taste of their users. Hence, these ever changing rules mean consistently changing the strategy for SEO, Social Media and overall online marketing.
SEO Help - Organic SEO
SEO help is what we do. We help small to medium sized businesses gain online exposure. Through effective search engine practices we can ensure that your website will be ranked well. We optimize websites for easy navigation and utilization by human visitors as well as search engines.
Be aware that organic Search Engine Optimization takes time. Following is a Google video on what you should know about Search Engine Optimization:
A Goolge Video on five most common mistakes, and what you should do:
A few factors which you should be aware of when it comes to effective Search Engine Optimization are:
- Make pages primarily for users, not for search engines ( a practice that work well before).
- Don’t deceive your users, but instead make sure the site is user friendly, and the content is directed at good quality content. This will be one factor which will help your site improve its ranking.
- Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings. Another useful test is to ask, “Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn’t exist?”
- Think about what makes your website unique, valuable, or engaging. Make your website stand out from others in your field.
A Goolge Video on five most common mistakes made during SEO, and what you should do
SEO Help – SEO Services
Whether your have a new website, or have had a web site for some time. Visualwebz will help your website generate additional traffic and revenue. We provide effective SEO help which enables more traffic to be directed to your website.
Our SEO services include:
- Ad Campaign (PPC – Paid Per Click).
- SEO Analysis and improved organic ranking.
- Quality link building services.
- Monthly analytic reporting.
- Website Optimization and keyword ratio improvement.
- Manual Search Engine Directory Submission.
- xml sitemap submissions and updates.
- Keyword Research Title and META Tag Creation.
- SEO Copywriting and SEO Integration.
- Site Architecture and optimization.
- Performance Measuring and SEO ROI.
- Narrowing Down and Keyword Integration.
- Quality content writing.
- Article submission.
Little things you can do for your website:
There may be some simple things you could do in terms of helping your site become more visible online. Some of these are:
- Check if your website is not broken with a website link checker.
- Make sure that every page has a H1 tag with the key word title in it. You may also want to read about Best and Worst Search Engine Practices.
- Get your website listed locally, additional information on this is available at Local Business Listing.
- Save some money and try to submit your website yourself? Here is a List of Free Online Directories.
History of Adobe History of Adobe can be traced back as far as the late 70's! Adobe Systems Incorporated has produced products that are used in a variety of ways. This company has created many applications that make creating, editing, designing, and digitizing...read more
Responsive Web Development Responsive Web Development is a must for any new website about to get launched. As new types of devices and resolutions emerge, building a presentable website for all new advancements is not feasible. Developers shouldn’t have to make the...read more
Social Media Society Social Media Society has been getting growing from the start of online chat, and then came the social media platforms. Imagine a world without Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat or Instagram. Quite difficult, isn’t it? These online services have such a...read more
Need SEO Help?
Looking for a quick SEO quote? If your unsure as to how the whole process works from start to finish. then we will guide you and help you understand this. Call us today for a free consultation at (425)-336-0069 or email us at email@example.com