11 Things You Can Do to Keep Your Website Out of Trouble
When it comes to dealing with potential issues a website might experience during the course of its existence, there are many things to consider. In fact, it varies case by case, however; many websites will experience the same problems at one point or another. Following is a list of top things you can do to keep your website out of trouble.
The first and foremost potential problem that just about any website deals with is coming up with a good design. Nothing turns away a user more than a site that is unappealing to look at and lack of user functionality. Research shows that 38% of people will not return to your website a second time if it does not appeal to the eye. Hence, taking the time with a web design agency in creating a solid design aimed at user interaction will help avoid this website issue.
2. Website Backup
We’ve experienced many first-hand issues with new clients not creating a backup, and losing their websites. For example, one attack from a malicious source or some hiccup with the server could find you without a fully functional website. All your data and content will be lost without a good way to re-obtain it. That is, unless you back up all the most important files, whether that be on a backup server or on the cloud. Services like iDrive, Hosting backup are a few of many options available.
3. Site Optimization
When it comes towards our advancement in technology, it only means that users’ standards are also on the rise. With that being said, almost nothing can be worse than a website that moves like a snail. In other words, it is not optimized very well for the user experience: images could take too long to load, videos buffer, content displaying slowly and more. 39% of people will click off your website if the page does not load within 2 seconds. Making sure that you invest the proper amount of resources to ensure that your website is running at its peak performance is integral to keeping user retention.
4. No social media presence
Social media presence is a core part of connecting communities and people. In fact, its one part of online marketing that helps drive traffic to websites!
5. Lack of data analytics
One big mistake that can happen early on for websites is a lack of data analytics. Without this important data being recorded, it is almost impossible to keep track of what exactly you need to do in order to improve your website. Proper practice of consistently keeping track of your website’s performance is key towards learning what needs to be done to continue growth and adapt to market changes.
6. Outdated Website
Websites undergo many design changes throughout their existences, a huge reason for this lies in the fact of the site not wanting to look outdated. A huge factor in determining whether or not it’s time to do something about it is looking within your data analytics. If you notice the trends dipping downwards, whether that be the site becomes difficult to navigate or it doesn’t stack up to how it used to, the reasons could point to the site becoming outdated.
Your website may be the best in the business today, but as it grows and time goes on, it must be well-oiled to adjust to the growing needs that come with sites that expand and the internet that constantly advances. Codes and servers will constantly need to be updated and maintained to meet optimal standards. This means more than just on the backend; this would also include aspects relating to everything from design to site optimization.
8. Non-mobile friendly
Another issue that websites run into is the audience of mobile users. The standards for websites on computer browsers may be high, but it is even higher for mobile users. The number of users on mobile devices will only grow, thus all websites should cater for this market.
9. Bad Reviews/Branding
A website can be perfectly fine and be exposed to a series of social media outlets such as the big named brands like Twitter, Google, Facebook and so forth, but this can all be negated from receiving bad reviews from customers. Thereby your website or company branding will take a massive hit which can lower the growth of your site and potentially even loss of business.
10. Grammar and Typos
It goes without saying that a website that contains spelling errors or any mistakes detracts from the overall professionalism of the site. By far, this is on the most volatile interactions that can occur between the users and your website. Mistakes may happen and things might slip through, but this is one of the easier things to deal with. Always proofread and double or even triple check before the website goes live.
- Another backend potential when it comes to keeping your website out of trouble is keeping the website secure. The internet is a scary place, hackers and online attacks are all over trying to get access to your personal and financial information. Making sure the website has an SSL certificate (Secure Sockets Layer) installed is one of the first things that should be done. This will, in turn, will keep the data that is transmitted encrypted so you aren’t sharing important data with the world.
- On top of this, if your website is dealing with users’ data such as passwords or other sensitive information, doubling down on the security is important. Websites like Yahoo and eBay are some of the most notable ones that have been breached in recent times and billions of users were affected by the fall-outs. Hundreds of millions of dollars in value were lost due to such breaches.
- There are many steps to ensuring your website is safe, the most important ones I would say are: keeping all your software up to date, using a secure host, and constantly scanning your website for vulnerabilities. Doing this will ensure your users with a sense of security that your website will be able to withstand any attacks from outside sources.
Many things can go wrong for a website, ranging in severity if it is not handled properly. It is up to you the website owner to make sure that you run it to the best of your abilities. Websites agencies and webmasters, big and small, deal with these issues and are always working to fix issues as they come up and take measures to ensure nothing major happens that could jeopardize the site itself.
Hopefully, a summary of these website troubles will shed some light on what you have to deal with to keep your website functioning normally.
Delivering the best Web Design & SEO Services
Local Web Design Services
If you're looking for web design, website development, a new website or wanting to revamp to an existing small business website, then you’ve come to the right place. Notably, at Visualwebz LLC we understand business owners and the website benefits your business needs. In addition, we understand that being a website owner you will want to see immediate results. Furthermore, we can help your website reach an international, national or local customer base. Besides, we know how to get your customers to you. After all, small business websites and SEO have been our specialty since 2008!
We Deliver the Best Web Services
Our website developers specialize in delivering the best websites and nothing more. More significantly, our qualifications and experience allow us to deliver clear and concise solutions. As a matter of fact, we will keep you in the loop during the whole web development process. Immediately after the launch of your website, we will work with you in improving your online presence. For example, our SEO specialists will help drive traffic to your website. With this in mind. Visualwebz LLC is the ideal firm to hire for your next project. In fact, we will also take care of your web security - remember you will need to secure your website from hackers. Similarly, other website design services offered include website maintenance, support, and website testing.
Interested in chatting to us regarding SEO or web design? Or just have questions regarding our expertise or web design costs? Then Contact us today at 425.336.0069. You may also want to check our reviews, and learn why our customers like us! After all, our 5-star reviews clearly tell prospective customers why we stand out when it comes to service, punctuality, quality, and affordability.
Resources & Links
Our Blog covers a range of services, practices, and trends in the areas of web design and SEO.
Marketing & SEO
- YouTube Marketing.
- Alternatives to Craigslist advertising.
- Ad Campaigns.
- SEO Trends 2014.
- Slow websites and ranking.
- Social Media Content.
- Essential Website Tools.
- Try our SEO Multiple Page Generator for WordPress.
Web Design & Website Development
- Website Redesign
- Local Website Developers
- Web Technologies
- Seattle WordPress Website Design
- Professional Web Design
- E-Commerce Platform
- Website Questions
- Serving USA Cities | Website Areas
- Website Services
- Left vs. Right Brain
- Looking for good hosting?
Web Design & SEO Services for Small Businesses
At Visualwebz LLC we provide a range of WordPress (WP) web design, website development and web marketing services to a diverse group of small businesses. Be it a WordPress website design for a large company or an e-Commerce website for business starting up, we will deliver it. Each web developer at Visualwebz LLC will work with you to complete your online success. Also, we encourage you to read Visualwebz reviews and see why our customers are happy with our work and outcomes.
Healthcare Web Design Services
We offer a range of medical web design services for healthcare practices. In fact, our medical website solutions branch out to all areas of the healthcare industry. For example, our effective dental web design services, offered by our dental web designers serve Dentists, Dental Clinics, Specialized Dental Practices, Orthodontists, Dentistry, and Dental Practices.
Also, we don't end there with our website services but branch to other healthcare services like Chiropractors, Doctors, Specialist Doctors, Psychologists, Plastic Surgeries, Chiropractors, Psychiatrists, Veterinary practices and other healthcare related practices. Hire the best medical website developer for your dentist or walk-in clinic, hire Visalwebz LLC.
Professional web solutions for the services sector
Our website builder and SEO services assist all types of businesses. Some of which are:
- Import Export, Distributors, Warehouses, Warehousing Outlets, B2B, and Franchises.
- Mechanics, Car repair, and auto garages.
- Contractors, developers, and home construction companies.
- Cleaning businesses like dry cleaning web design and carpet cleaning.
- Car dealerships and auto repairs centers.
- Hairdressers, Hairstylists, spas a, and salons.
- All types of small businesses and startups.
- Elderly care and Senior living web design services are also available.
- Schools such as daycares, home daycare, early learning schools, Montessori, and training centers.
- Food industry such as distributors, restaurants. Restaurant Chains, etc.
Web Design & SEO for Professionals
- Be it a small CPA or an established CPA, Accountants, Tax Services, or Tax Preparation Office, we can help. In fact, our services for accounting or finance-related firms are affordable and specific to each business. Also, other areas in finance include investment firms, financial advisors, financial consultants, and investment firms.
- and investment consultants.
- We also help attorneys and law firms. We provide the best law firm web design and SEO for any legal, attorney or law practice. After all, our law firm website designs are aimed at law firms that are looking for growth or law firms needing more online visibility.
- Our web services also branch out to small businesses, start-ups and into the real estate sector,
Web services for other industries
We also offer web design services that benefit nonprofits such as religious centers and churches. For example a project for a local Seattle Christianity website helped this cause gain the online visibility it needed.
We give back!
As part of giving back, we help nonprofits. As a matter of fact, we don't profit from any nonprofit website design or SEO services provided to non-profits. If you have a great cause your working for, then let us help your non-profit. In fact, we may even do it for free! Be it in Federal Way, Bellevue or New York we can help you get results. We can also fix a broken website, and get your charitable cause or church back on track.
Cities where we provide Web Design for small businesses:
A Web Design Agency that offers custom web solutions with quality in mind
We offer the best website design services and web support available to small businesses in Washington and other states. Yes, our website builder services are available to all businesses at affordable and cheap prices. After all, hiring competent web developers, website designers, WordPress Designers, and web builders will get you the results your business needs to be successful. Whether you're looking for a web agency in Seattle or a website developer? We can help. Call us at (425)-336-0069.
Every business deserves a professionally designed website
Our freelance website development services will get your business the professional presence needed! Whether it's an e-commerce website in WordPress or any other type of website, we will deliver and do exactly what you expect! Our professional web designing and online marketing experience prove to be inexpensive, effective for small businesses and professionals alike.
Our local web design services are not only available locally in Seattle, Washington,but nationally. For example local cities where we offer services in Washington include Auburn, WA | Seattle, WA | Covington | Kent | Kent, WA | Federal Way | Tacoma | Olympia | Issaquah | New Castle| Lakewood | Gig Harbor | Everett | Monroe | Mill Creek | Milton | Puyallup | Redmond | Renton | Tacoma | White Center | Vancouver | Bellingham | Seattle.
If you need a new website or just looking for some website support, reach out to us, and let us help.
Hire the best Web Design Services from Washington
With front-end and back-end experience, our customers back us up as the best web design services. In fact, how could you possibly go wrong? After all, our full stack development experience and online marketing will pave the path for your business success. Contact us today at (425)-336-0069. Just a reminder, that our services are available, but not limited to Seattle, Bellevue, WA, Tacoma, Olympia, WA, New York, L.A. and all over!
Web Developers - We're not just a Web Design Agency
Our specialties are not only in web design, but also web development and online marketing. Yes, we are the full blown agency with a one stop service. Our web development services are not just limited to the Washington area but all over. From Bellevue, Tacoma and all the way to LA, California and NY!
Web Agency with perfect solutions & great reviews
Our small business solutions are the perfect choice for any small to medium size business looking for results. Especially if you're looking to see your small business website grow via effective web design and online marketing. In fact, our Seattle web design company has assisted many businesses in and around the Puget Sound area. But, we did not finish there, we've also helped businesses in Seattle, Issaquah, Bellevue, Tacoma, New York, and California. Let our expertise help your business expand and reach new heights!
Have Website Trouble or Website Issues - Call (425).336.0069
Website Trouble Support for Small Businesses
Our Seattle SEO Company Services fix a range of website issues as well as improve website ranking. If you’re looking to stay ahead and be one of the first when it comes to Web Design Trends? Then consider our web design and website support services. In fact, we provide web services to the following areas, but not limited to Auburn, Algona, Seattle, Bellingham, WA, Des Moines, Bellevue, Issaquah, Burien, Federal Way, Fife, WA, Olympia, Maple Valley, Mill Creek, Covington, WA, Des Moines, and Seatac. Des Moines and Seatac are generally neighboring cities to Kent.
Websites Issues fixed by an experienced Web Design Agency
- Seattle Web development includes numerous online services including SEO and online marketing. As a result, some local areas we serve include:Washington State | Auburn | Bellevue | Eastside – Bellevue | Bellevue Website Design – Local Website Firm | Bothell | Des Moines | Federal Way | Fife | Issaquah | Kent | Kirkland, WA | Lacey | Lakewood | Lynwood | Maple Valley | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Seatac WA | Tacoma | Tukwila | Vancouver | Everett | Spokane | Seatac | Seattle Website Design | Renton | Seatac Airport.
- Visualwebz.com supports numerous businesses around Seattle. For example, Ballard – Small business in the Ballard area will no doubt benefit from our website’s services. For example, the first-page ranking will allow your website to rank well in Google. In addition, other areas in Seattle include: Belltown | Fremont | Madison Park | Capitol Hill | West Seattle | Queen Anne | Magnolia | Downtown Seattle | Seattle Website Design Services | Seattle | Northgate | Web Design Seattle Washington | Seattle Web Page Design | Small Biz Web Design
Website Builder & Fixing Websites Issues
Besides providing SEO and online marketing to local businesses we also provide such services to small businesses in other states. For example, local cities include Seattle, Federal Way, Issaquah, Kirkland, Lakewood, WA, Monroe, Olympia, Tacoma and Bellingham, WA.
- Albuquerque | Anaheim | Atlanta | Bakersfield | Bellevue, WA | Charlotte NC | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbus Ohio | Corpus Christi | Dallas Texas | Denver Colorado | Detroit Michigan | El Paso Texas | Fort Worth Texas | Fresno | Honolulu | Jacksonville | Long Beach California | Louisville | Memphis TN | Mesa Arizona | Minneapolis | Phoenix AZ | Portland Oregon | Raleigh | Riverside, California | Sacramento | San Diego | San Jose California | Santa Anna | | Tucson | Virginia Beach | Washington DC | Seattle Washington – Issaquah, WA
Other states where we repair websites include:
- Oregon | Portland | Salem | Eugene
- Idaho | Boise
- New York | Brooklyn
- California: LA Website Design | San Jose | Riverside | Also, web design in Long Beach.
- Canada | Toronto | Calgary | Vancouver | Surrey B.C.
- Texas | Austin
- Indiana | Indianapolis
Avoid Website Problems
Hire our Seattle web designers that know how to repair and fix websites issues. After all, we’re always inline with a range of Digital Marketing Services and website maintenance for small businesses and websites for professionals. Our efforts always deliver better ranking through effective search engine marketing. Whether your an attorney or a school, we will deliver. In fact, our response to up and coming technologies allow us to be in line with protecting websites and repairing broken ones quickly.
Connect with our web design agency a leading Top Global SEO and Web Design Company. Call us at (425)-336-0069
Online Marketing , SEO services available to small businesses in:
Washington SEO, SEM & Marketing Agency available in:
Algona | Auburn | Kent | Bellevue | New Castle | Bellingham | Factoria, Bellevue | Federal Way | Fife | Kent | Kirkland | Issaquah | Lakewood | Lynnwood | Mercer Island | Marysville | Mill Creek | Olympia | Redmond | Seattle | Tacoma | Kennewick | Gig Harbor | Vancouver
Our SEO packages and Online Marketing solutions are affordable and geared towards small businesses. In particular, businesses in and around Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Snohomish, Tacoma, Kent, and Factoria Bellevue, WA continue to be our loyal customers. Our SEO company and web design firm do not just make a promise but, rather carries it out to succeed. Whether you are close to home in Seattle, or elsewhere.
Our SEO services and SEO marketers focus on organic SEO for small businesses like restaurants, distributors, professionals, doctors, dentists, and attorneys/call us for a free SEO estimate at (425)-336-0069.
Digital Marketing Services
Our digital marketing services are available in Washington and other states. Locally we assist small businesses in Puyallup, Gig Harbor, Olympia, Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Seattle, Vancouver, Tacoma, and surrounding areas.
Internet Marketing Services
Our internet marketing services coupled with web design and SEO will get your small business website to the top of your search engine. We focus on local as well as larger markets. All the way from Seattle, Olympia, Maple Valley, Kirkland, Bellevue, Tacoma and states like Washington, California, and ones further out!
Organic SEO is the Perfect Solution
Yes, SEO is the right way to get your website and visible online. But, you need to hire an agency that knows what they are doing. We at Visualwebz work on guidelines set by search engines. Thus, getting positive results for our customers. Also, our SEO consultant services are not only local in Renton, Kent, Seattle, Bellevue or other areas. But reach further beyond into other states!
Online Marketing Services
Our online marketing services are not just limited to Seattle, Bellevue, Renton, Tacoma or Bellingham. But we offer services to all businesses nationally. Go ahead and contact one of the top digital marketing agencies near you. Though there are many SEO Companies to choose from we ask you to check our reviews and decide why our customers prefer and chose us.
Visualwebz is not just a top web design agency, but also recognized as a top advertising and marketing firm in Washington state.
Web Design, Current Trends and Online Marketing Blog Posts:
Visualwebz LLC is a Top Digital Marketing Agency Seattle 2018 and provides a range of digital marketing services.
We have summarized a number of areas every small business should be aware of when it comes to having an effective website:
Digital Marketing Tips and Insights
- Content Marketing through effective email marketing will keep your customers connected.
- Benefit of Keywords ensures that websites are targeted at the right customer base.
- Effective Online Marketing is a necessity for solid website ranking and should be part of all marketing campaigns.
- Reviews matter and not only attract customers but also authenticate the business. Learn more about Google Reviews vs Yelp.
- Unique Content Matters and should be carefully created, and aimed at the right demographics.
- Digital Marketing and SEO entail on-page, off-page SEO and social media.
- An SEO expert will always have understanding on page one ranking formula and practices.
- Marketing and animation go hand in hand, especially when it comes to engaging visitors.
- Our multi page generator helps create multiple land pages.
- Website Color Choices can be a make or break when it comes to attracting customers.
- Voice Search is already here and every business should be aware of the impact it will have on getting future customers.
- Understand website costs and why cheap websites don't always have the ROI.
- Web design trends from 2000 to 2019 have come a long way when it comes to businesses being able to get online. Our web design agency understands the complexity of websites. Whether its a KISS web design, or a complex e-commerce platform. Even, if its a website built using website builders or one that's custom designed through hard-coding. We always use current web technologies and deliver attention grabbing websites.
- Worst Web Designs can have a detrimental impact on customer service and traffic. Also, this is the number one reason why a professional web design agency should be hired.
- Having the greatest website also means that its protected from malicious attacks. We help keep websites functioning and out of trouble.
More Blog Posts on Web Design, Online Marketing, SEO and related areas:
Google Panel | Google Adwords | Google Trends | Rich Snippets | | Internet Companies | HTTPS | | E-Commerce Website Developers | | 20 Years of Google | AI | Google Algorithms | Phishing & Compromising websites | Business Ranking in Seattle | Smart Homes | Ruby on Rails | Web Design History | Death of Google Plus | 5G | Micro-animations & Micro-interactions | Drop shipping