Web Design 101 – Website Design and Web Development Know How’s
Web Design 101 covers some of the technicalities involved during the website design and development process. It is suggested that you gain some knowledge of key areas involved during the development and deployment of a website prior to starting a project.
Web Design 101
Following are some articles on Website Design and as a client, areas you may want to be familiar with.
- Rate your website design – Factors to consider and take into account when evaluating websites
- Starting a Website – A short website article discussing securing domain & hosting, different types of websites, and overview of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Basic Rules of Website Design – A graphical representation of basic Website Design Rules.
- Website Design Terminology – Familiarize yourself with some basic web terms such as Browser, Domain Name, Merchant Account,Shopping Carts, Meta Tag, Hosting,Database and Home Page.
- Dealing With Web Developers – A scenario, and what to expect when dealing with most website developers.
- WordPress – What exactly is it? – If your wondering what WordPress is and the benefits of such a Content Management System.
- Search Engin Optimization – Search Engine Optimization is needed for any website to get hits and an improved web page ranking.
Need to dive into more detail and understand more about the basic technologies when designing a static website? Read about Introduction to HTML
E-Commerce Platform An E-Commerce platform found to be the best can be decided on a number of factors such as, functionality, reliability, usage, as well as cost. When it comes to any e-commerce platform, they are either hosted by the company or you are able to...
Cascading Style Sheets Cascading style sheets (CSS) is a style sheet that describes presentation of markup language document. One of the primary reason why CSS is made is to separate document content from document presentation. This separation improved content...
Website Testing Website Testing is a process to ensure that the site is fully functional, and conducted prior to it going live. Website testing is important to ensure that the final product meets the requirements and specifications built for its purpose. Website...
Robots Robots on the web are not some mechanical devices that go around doing repetitive and physical tasks. In fact this technology is quite complex to someone who isn’t well versed in the intricate and layered workings of such technologies. The internet on the...
Interactive Web Pages Have you ever gone on a web page and clicked on a button that displayed an action? This is called an interactive web page. These are used to make the website easier and fun to go through. For example, if you click on an image, it might fade out...
Best Web Hosting Best Web Hosting is based on a number of factors, but we found that the following hosting providers were found to be one of the best web hosting companies we would recommend. Hostwinds! This host continues to be a user-friendly option...
Professional Websites designed with an Identity.
The latest Technologies utilized during website development.
Adapting to the latest SEO techniques the market demands.
Continual Website Support in assisting to drive traffic to your website.
- Adopt best practices in Animation
- Educate our clients in basic web design 101 and the process.
- Securing websites, and effectively creating the correct robots
- We also configure email and spam filters and help reduce and even stop spam!
- Our expertise in SEO is not just kept to us, we also have resources and SEO tutorials for our clients.
Contact us for a quick quote, you'd be glad you do and understand why we believe we have mastered the science of web design.