Web Design 101 – Website Design and Web Development Know How’s
Web Design 101 covers some of the technicalities involved during the website design and development process. It is suggested that you gain some knowledge of key areas involved during the development and deployment of a website prior to starting a project.
Web Design 101
Following are some articles on Website Design and as a client, areas you may want to be familiar with.
- Rate your website design – Factors to consider and take into account when evaluating websites
- Starting a Website – A short website article discussing securing domain & hosting, different types of websites, and overview of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Basic Rules of Website Design – A graphical representation of basic Website Design Rules.
- Website Design Terminology – Familiarize yourself with some basic web terms such as Browser, Domain Name, Merchant Account,Shopping Carts, Meta Tag, Hosting,Database and Home Page.
- Dealing With Web Developers – A scenario, and what to expect when dealing with most website developers.
- WordPress – What exactly is it? – If your wondering what WordPress is and the benefits of such a Content Management System.
- Search Engin Optimization – Search Engine Optimization is needed for any website to get hits and an improved web page ranking.
Need to dive into more detail and understand more about the basic technologies when designing a static website? Read about Introduction to HTML
Web Developers The Internet Web Developers have been the core part of the internet from them earlier days until now. We all have used the internet and not just because its free or due to the website choices available but due to the amount of knowledge and resources...
Web Development Process Web Development Process is a set of steps needed in delivering the ideal website that meets the client's requirements. Though there are many website choices available, such steps should still be taken so as to make the website process seamless....
HTTP vs HTTPS HTTP vs HTTPS discusses the benefits and drawbacks of each. How to use HTTP vs HTTPS. How are you able to tell if you are using the correct type? During 1957 the first satellite was launch into orbit. At this time the United States had focused on making...
PHP PHP, a three letter acronym to describe a large, old language. It is unknown to many on the internet, and what it does even a greater mystery. This blog will attempt to shed some light by exploring PHP's basic concepts, history, security, and its surrounding...
History of Adobe History of Adobe can be traced back as far as the late 70's! Adobe Systems Incorporated has produced products that are used in a variety of ways. This company has created many applications that make creating, editing, designing, and digitizing...
Responsive Web Development Responsive Web Development is a must for any new website about to get launched. As new types of devices and resolutions emerge, building a presentable website for all new advancements is not feasible. Developers shouldn’t have to make the...
Professional Websites designed with an Identity.
The latest Technologies utilized during website development.
Adapting to the latest SEO techniques the market demands.
Continual Website Support in assisting to drive traffic to your website.
Learn more about our website services such as WordPress, Animation, HTML 5, website hosting, web designing, at Seattle WordPress Website Design. There are other website solutions we provide, but not limited to these :
- Adopt best practices in Animation
- Educate our clients in basic web design 101 and the process.
- Securing websites, and effectively creating the correct robots
- We also configure email and spam filters and help reduce and even stop spam!
- Our expertise in SEO is not just kept to us, we also have resources and SEO tutorials for our clients.
Contact us for a quick quote, you'd be glad you do and understand why we believe we have mastered the science of web design. Interested in reading more? Refer below: